Author Topic: 80% of fights are won by.....  (Read 12184 times)

gee38

• Getbig IV
Re: 80% of fights are won by.....
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2014, 05:33:39 PM »
no - defo not me

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2014, 05:38:56 PM »

actually I have a fight coming up in march if you must know.

I'm just fucking with you, hope you do great.  The truth is I've only been in maybe 3 fights in the last 15 years, I don't ever talk shit to people and I stay away from idiots but if a hostile situation ever presented its self I'd be prepared for sure.  I'm fortunate enough to live in a stand your ground state and I own a snub nose 38 special so I see no need in fighting anymore I'll just pop em once in the thigh and its over. :)

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2014, 05:39:18 PM »
no.

no I am not

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2014, 05:42:47 PM »

Listen stop being an idiot, it impossible to have a rational discussion on here without it getting personal or fucking crossing dicks contest.

This ain't my ability, no I ain't a tough guy, I don't even believe in fighting, I believe in intelligently defending myself if I even need to and having the experience and technique to do so.

The discussion here was "does the guy who land the first punch win 80% of the time in a fight"

what I am making you aware of is that "fighting" to the average joe always means "punching"

This definitely IS NOT the case for an experience fighter in a street fight.

You have a lot better options.

Any krav mega expert can tell you or show you this stuff, just you tube it.

Now if you will excuse me I am talking to some girls on snap chat and trying to decide who I am going to bang tomorrow after my morning cardio session and how I am going to spend my 5K.

Some of us have lives you know. :)

You made all these absolute claims ending it with "it's really that simple."

When questioned that I don't really think it's that simple because of all the factors and various scenarios that can take place you start to melt. The idea that all you have to do is knee someone who shoots? You don't think this hasn't been tried millions of times? Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. And the idea that you can just slap on a triangle or an armbar if taken to the ground. This is tried millions of times everyday in BJJ classes throughout the world.

I'm saying that it isn't really that simple. You're reaction, challenge me to a fight. It is you who are being an idiot. You are the one not being rational. Now if you had qualified this and state initially that you are referring to an opponent who has zero training and doesn't know a heel hook from a left jab then fine. But that's not what you said. You are trying to portray yourself like a bad ass and that just doesn't fly here.

But I'll let you get back to your "snap chat" and cardio. You do have a life. lol!

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2014, 05:45:05 PM »

actually I have a fight coming up in march if you must know.

Please announce it on this board when it comes up. I'm sure we'd all like to see if you can live up to your claims. I expect the fight to end in your favor via legs kicks, knees to the face or worse case scenario, armbar/triangle submission.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2014, 05:46:50 PM »
I am going to want his opponent not to turn up

he is the jedi of the fight game

the other bloke is a lamb to the slaughter

uncle junior- have you ever lost a fight in the cage?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2014, 05:54:15 PM »
You made all these absolute claims ending it with "it's really that simple."

When questioned that I don't really think it's that simple because of all the factors and various scenarios that can take place you start to melt. The idea that all you have to do is knee someone who shoots? You don't think this hasn't been tried millions of times? Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. And the idea that you can just slap on a triangle or an armbar if taken to the ground. This is tried millions of times everyday in BJJ classes throughout the world.

I'm saying that it isn't really that simple. You're reaction, challenge me to a fight. It is you who are being an idiot. You are the one not being rational. Now if you had qualified this and state initially that you are referring to an opponent who has zero training and doesn't know a heel hook from a left jab then fine. But that's not what you said. You are trying to portray yourself like a bad ass and that just doesn't fly here.

But I'll let you getting back to your "snap chat" and cardio. You do have a life. lol!
haha, this guy has reached douche level 10 million. For some reason I sense a lot of affliction t shirts and maybe > 2 months of actual training time, also the minx of guy that watches UFC while loudly calling out the names of the submissions to let his friends know he knows bis bidness.

maybe he doesnt know that there are a ton of ACTUAL fighters ln here?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2014, 06:02:10 PM »
Generally the first punch landed is going to determine the winner because the opponent is going to be stunned and can't counter the screeching and windmill of death that will follow.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2014, 06:02:31 PM »
Haha  Uncle Junior , oh brother.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2014, 06:02:35 PM »
have you ever lost a street fight?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2014, 06:03:51 PM »
First punch only counts if you know how to punch .

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2014, 06:06:06 PM »
First punch only counts if you know how to punch .
wow Great advice che

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2014, 06:08:14 PM »
wow Great advice che
No problem bro   , also a second punch only counts if you know how to punch .

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2014, 06:09:02 PM »
I have a medium sized collection of various MMA brand clothing, mostly tee shirts, a few sweatshirts. People typically recognize me as a guy not to mess with.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2014, 06:10:37 PM »
wow

which strip club?

and what weight class are you??

its just you said you were morbidly obese originally.............. .

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2014, 06:11:07 PM »
No problem bro   , also a second punch only counts if you know how to punch .
words of fucking wisdom!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2014, 06:13:27 PM »
words of fucking wisdom!
If your first and second punch didn't work,  you can throw a 3rd punch  but it will only work if you know how to punch .

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2014, 06:16:09 PM »
 :
If your first and second punch didn't work,  you can throw a 3rd punch  but it will only work if you know how to punch .
:D

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2014, 06:16:34 PM »
99% of fights are won by Johnny Falcon!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2014, 06:16:51 PM »
Secerets.

Yes I balloned the fuck up to 253lb of pure lard after injury, drinking and snorting and eating big macs every day.

Got down to 171 with 7 months of starting training again cos I have sick bastard cardio, fucking heart of elephant.

now I am 82-83 kilos just started to diet again.

When I fight I would drop down to 165lb to make weight.

you are full of shit.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2014, 06:17:39 PM »
you are a real success story

congratulations

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2014, 06:19:05 PM »
Snorted big macs ???

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2014, 06:22:42 PM »
Listen stop being an idiot, it impossible to have a rational discussion on here without it getting personal or fucking crossing dicks contest.

This ain't my ability, no I ain't a tough guy, I don't even believe in fighting, I believe in intelligently defending myself if I even need to and having the experience and technique to do so.

The discussion here was "does the guy who land the first punch win 80% of the time in a fight"

what I am making you aware of is that "fighting" to the average joe always means "punching"

This definitely IS NOT the case for an experience fighter in a street fight.

You have a lot better options.

Any krav mega expert can tell you or show you this stuff, just you tube it.

Now if you will excuse me I am talking to some girls on snap chat and trying to decide who I am going to bang tomorrow after my morning cardio session and how I am going to spend my 5K.

Some of us have lives you know. Smiley

Tell me where you train dog, i'll come fuck you up tomorrow. I'd love to let my hands fly in your direction. You'd be better off logging out and shutting the fuck up. You think you're tough. Good. I'll black your eyes without a half effort you punk mo therfucker

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2014, 06:25:33 PM »
how long have you done MMA?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2014, 06:29:09 PM »
so when you had your three years out and ballooned up to 253lbs you were still training?

and when were your 6 fights?

hey man I'm a fan- thats all