Author Topic: Read it and weep republicans. The repub party has been a disaster for the US  (Read 4180 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ok you know I think your full of shit and a leftist pansy...and your so full of your own self righteous bullshit that you think nobody but you actually reads or studies up on their own political positions. You think your speaking for yourself when you bash Fox News because that's an original thought right?

Your shit comes right out of Democratic Underground or Media Matters...how do I know...because I read their shit to...almost everyday so I can keep up with what you leftist shitbags are up to.

You sound a little disturbed. Dont you have a family that can help?

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo

HAHAHAHA.  No shit.  When it suited his little delusional view it was a find upstanding website beyond the shadow of doubt.  Now that it opens the door of reality for those dwelling in La La Land it is suddenly a "dem" site to be shunned.   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL what a whiny little bitch.  

Epic backpedaling and eating crow.

lol

that what ur boyfriend calls his unit? his crow?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Projecting your inadequate sexual preference in an attempt to deflect from your complete biased viewpoint being exposed? 

Good job.  Wasn't necessary though.  We already know you are a moron. 

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
repubs create good economy by doing what dems didnt think is possible

lower spending and lower taxes

let people keep more of thier own money

lower regulation and let business cut costs and offer better things for lower prices so everyone richer!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
repubs create good economy by doing what dems didnt think is possible

lower spending and lower taxes

let people keep more of thier own money

lower regulation and let business cut costs and offer better things for lower prices so everyone richer!

Where did you go to school?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Where did you go to school?

Probably Denmark.