Author Topic: Danny Hester at 45 ~ what does GB think of him?  (Read 11081 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Danny Hester at 45 ~ what does GB think of him?
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2014, 07:10:07 PM »
Danny Hester I think lives out in Oxnard, California (about 30 miles from where I live).  I see him quite a bit out at various contests and expo.  Knows quite a lot of people, and always very respectful.  He is considered one of the best bodybuilders to never turn pro (he would of easily had the current pro system been around).  I think he competed 20 years ago, and also last year, and still placed in the top 2. 

The Gold's Gym Redondo Beach turned to be Revolution Gym, which went bankrupt, surprising its members about 2-3 months ago. Sad, because that was a cool gym right next to the ocean there. Dave Fisher owns the Powerhouse Gym in Torrance (which is not a big gym at all but always cool).  I did a photoshoot in there once back.
Ron Danny turned pro last year.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2014, 08:41:07 PM »
IFBB PRO Danny Hester Crushes CHEST at The Mecca

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2014, 08:47:05 PM »

sick build,full bellies/shape..

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2014, 09:20:03 PM »

Why would he want to crush his chest?

Does he not want it to grow?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2014, 11:08:08 PM »
low dose maybe?

wild willie

• Getbig V
Re: Danny Hester 45 ~ what does GB think of him?
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2014, 11:22:32 PM »
Redondo. Be meandering my way up to the Mecca as soon as I get my ass in gear. Or gear in ass.  Naw I don't even drink caffeine remember haha!

We lost the golds down here which was pretty much gay even in the nineties. I always made the trek to Venice even back then. Dave fishers gym is down this way. Its cool too but Venice is in my blood
golds in venice is the best gym in the world!!

hands down.......the latest equipment......the culture......just everything about the place is top notch.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2014, 10:27:07 AM »
Funny story. I first meet Scott Wilson when he was training with Casey Viator. I was training with Don Ross (RIP Ripper) and Wilson and Viator were training. Viator was huge- Scott Wilson was bigger.  Very wide indeed. Crazy forearms, even compared to Viator. Lots and lots of volume. 25+ sets for back. 25 sets for shoulders etc.  Probably 1982.
Tommy, always thought Scott was a very underrated bodybuilder. Wide ass shoulders huge delts arms forearms, his legs were huge too. Guy had no real weaknesses.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2014, 10:40:32 AM »
golds in venice is the best gym in the world!!

hands down.......the latest equipment......the culture......just everything about the place is top notch.

It's a shadow of it's former self.

Didn't Google buy the property?  I heard it was going to be moved.  I don't know if that rumor is true or not.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2014, 07:31:59 PM »
It's a shadow of it's former self.

Didn't Google buy the property?  I heard it was going to be moved.  I don't know if that rumor is true or not.
yes...... google does own it.......but golds venice will always be a special place....it will never lose it's appeal.....imo.

have heard the rumor also.....but not sure if there is any truth to it.