Author Topic: NYPD and NYFD are piles of filt  (Read 3732 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: NYPD and NYFD are piles of filt
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2014, 05:48:45 AM »
Don't blame all the cops and firemen for this small percentage of thieves. I find most cop haters are the ones with bad driving records and have prior arrests. If you are getting pulled over every month it's you and not the cop that is the problem.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2014, 05:55:41 AM »
I'd actually argue it's typical behavior of someone with ptsd to engage in activities to lessen stress and anxiety.

Anyhow for the 100 guys that scammed the system, there's probably a 100 that didn't seek help that are likely taking it out on their family as we speak.

Social security disability is growing at an outrageous rate since Obama has been in office. I'm not talking about cops or firemen. One of the favorites is a psychological disability. No matter what you do you are safe from fraud. You can go sking, sky diving, and hit the clubs dancing. People are learning how easy it is to get a check for life. Then you can add to that food stamps, housing assistance and a free cell phone. Why would anyone work at McDonalds at 35 when you can get more by not working? The system is really being scammed nation wide.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2014, 07:21:26 AM »
Good people and bad people in every walk of life.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2014, 07:24:40 AM »
Thats1% involved in one investigation.that's. F ing huge.you imbecile

Those are just the ones that got caught

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2014, 07:25:38 AM »

From what I have seen - living here my entire life - its a systemic problem in NY w OT, disability, pension, and other types of abuse

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2014, 07:37:06 AM »
These guys are being prosecuted for what are financial crimes that are in total little more than a rounding error in comparison to the more than $1 trillion that was wasted on the so-called "war" in Iraq. Who will be prosecuted for that financial disaster?

You are an idiot.

Just because this pales in comparison to the $1 trillion wasted in Iraq doesn't diminish the severity of the actions taken by these thieves.

Stick to the topic at hand, nitwit.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2014, 07:53:34 AM »
Police/fire disability pensions use to be for catastrophic events. Then the courts ruled that to be disabled you have to be disabled enough not to be able to do the job of being a cop. This opened the flood gates.

A bad shoulder is good enough to say you can't do the work of a cop or fireman. It use to be reserved for guys who were shot, bad accidents, or ruined their lungs in a fire. Now some dirt bags are seeking disability pensions for everything under the sun. Realize that their disability pension isn't federally taxed so their disability pension is often more money than what their pay check was. NY Fire men are all jumping on the band wagon when they get close to retirement so they will have extra money.

Once they get their disability pension they apply for social security disability for an extra check on top of that.

Not sure where you are speaking about but in Texas it is like pulling teeth to get a disability for a line of duty injury. And if you do get it, it is reviewed annually to see if there are any changes. I think in the 21 yrs I've been at this department there have been less than 10 who have gotten medical disability.   

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2014, 08:12:49 AM »

Social security disability is growing at an outrageous rate since Obama has been in office. I'm not talking about cops or firemen. One of the favorites is a psychological disability. No matter what you do you are safe from fraud. You can go sking, sky diving, and hit the clubs dancing. People are learning how easy it is to get a check for life. Then you can add to that food stamps, housing assistance and a free cell phone. Why would anyone work at McDonalds at 35 when you can get more by not working? The system is really being scammed nation wide.
this is hipocrite blablka.

furhter above you say its just very few cops they not all the same and then you go and say its widespread phenomenon since obama and theres many scammers you claim, but you dont defend them like you defend the cops.

imo the cops didnt do anythingbad btw.

n

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2014, 08:21:12 AM »

Bad argument here.  Cops are not random people.  They go through a screening process, psych test, physical test etc... to weed out the bad ones yet somehow many still make it through

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2014, 08:23:04 AM »
this is hipocrite blablka.

furhter above you say its just very few cops they not all the same and then you go and say its widespread phenomenon since obama and theres many scammers you claim, but you dont defend them like you defend the cops.

imo the cops didnt do anythingbad btw.

You have to write coherently if you want me to understand what you are saying. Disability social security is exploding. The numbers are in the millions. There are so many people gaming the system. I bet you can't find one American that doesn't know a person collecting disability off the backs of the workers paying taxes. NYC Police is a very small number of thieves gaming the system. I didn't defend them. I called them thieves. Many of the accused claim to working 9-11 resuces and clean up  when they weren't even there.  Yes, collecting disability when you can work is a scam and criminal. Work is something you probably don't know anything about.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2014, 04:41:35 AM »
Who wins in da cage, LAPD V NYPD?

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2014, 05:44:52 AM »
Don't blame all the cops and firemen for this small percentage of thieves. I find most cop haters are the ones with bad driving records and have prior arrests. If you are getting pulled over every month it's you and not the cop that is the problem.

Blah blah blah, just put on another episode of your favorite cop fantasy and stfu fool.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2014, 07:47:15 AM »

In other words you re a pussy sheep that does what he s told by the state and never dares question the big man.