Author Topic: Article about guy who got muscular - comments from women saying prefer him fat  (Read 13565 times)

qbkilla

• Getbig III
not gay at all,,not fan of gays,,first thing i wake up this morning,,read profootball talk article,,i think kris kluwe,,vikings punder,,,he should have steel pipe shoved down his throat so he can pretend its a cock,,i want kris kluewe former vikings punter,,impaled to deth by gay horse,,so no i am not gay and dont support them

as for galenkio,,,say what u want,,i say dry and flat,,,,anyone can get lean,,3 weeks of tren and ephedra,,not hard to be small and lean,,if i fucked  a pussy tht dry qnd tiny my dick catch on fire and the pubes would burn off

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
not gay at all,,not fan of gays,,first thing i wake up this morning,,read profootball talk article,,i think kris kluwe,,vikings punder,,,he should have steel pipe shoved down his throat so he can pretend its a cock,,i want kris kluewe former vikings punter,,impaled to deth by gay horse,,so no i am not gay and dont support them

as for galenkio,,,say what u want,,i say dry and flat,,,,anyone can get lean,,3 weeks of tren and ephedra,,not hard to be small and lean,,if i fucked  a pussy tht dry qnd tiny my dick catch on fire and the pubes would burn off

Another gh15-lingo dude.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
qbkilla = Dennis Rodman trying to impress Kim by posting on getbig.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
qbkilla = Dennis Rodman trying to impress Kim by posting on getbig.

Im QB, now his QBkilla.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
you must be quite the pussy slayer haha

listen, retard, you are truly one of the dumbest person i ever came across, easy top 5.

EPic, hahahah.

Mawse

• Getbig IV

Pro tip, you come across as a raging homosexual online, you might want to lay off posting about big black cock for a while.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
superb?  u mean small dry flat frale weak looking? easy to impress u. and u worship his cock what makes u think he has so many vaginas,,cuz he says so on internet.  i fucked as many as he fucked plus one,,so now u wanna cock worship me? 

try justin beiber or a pro athlete,,,they will fuck girls that would spit on all the guys on this thread if you ever lookeda t them,,,literally spit on u,,,some of those guys never even workut,,,so u have to dedicate your life to pull some measly crack whore vagina while other guys dont have to workout a day in their life,,,u should be cock worshipping them.

then thre is the fellas with huge cocks,,,that make every girl that laughs at muscle dufus drool,,they pull out their cock and show it to the girl that regjected muscle geek and she gets on 2 knees and sucks it,,i mean what women wants a thin frale 6-7 inches that has trouble staying hard when switching positions,,,and u wonder why so many white women do black men,,im not black btw,,,,,but white guys in general are pansies who are scared to death of most things,,,now bodybuilders,,,add insecurity of a little girl in there and wanting to be "pretty" its easy to see why a woman just wants to find a skinny guy with a big long schlong to have shoved in her holes while the bodybuilders are lucky to get the local white trash milf from the trailer park.....hell a drug dealer pulls more pussy in a year than a bodybuilder does in his life,,,and he has money too,,,the bodybuilder is a legend in his own mind,,,fuled by his insecurity and desire to impress women that he was not endowed with, so he endures health problems and slave labor in the gym to only compete at a very low level and becomes a legend in his own mind eager to inform his gym friends every time he gets laid and eager to post pics of himself shirtless for other men so he can get complements and feel good at night

i workout too,,just pointing out the obvious that no one seems to want to hear,,,truth not very popular,,,complements and feel good posts are popular it seems,,,internet high fives and make out bros feel good i gues,,,but one guy comes on and said truth,,,,i guess im on drugs now or dont lift,,too funny lol

Never seen anyone obsessed with dick sizes like you. Every post in this thread.
If you ask Gal nicely he might send you pics.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

now it's 100% obvious you're gay

E
E

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Women saying exactly the opposite of what they are really thinking.

Problem is that guys believe them!

galeniko

• Getbig V
lol 3 weeks tren and efedra

some tough arse expert in the house

;D

now it's 100% obvious you're gay

E
allow me to go further intot his.
he lives somewhere where he cant openly express his gayness, he must socialy "smother" his true sexual expressions, the reason will be hes living at home with his conservative parents.

n

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
probably fat chicks with stinky pussies

this. all psychological-dissonance induced rationalization.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
lol 3 weeks tren and efedra

some tough arse expert in the house

;D

allow me to go further intot his.
he lives somewhere where he cant openly express his gayness, he must socialy "smother" his true sexual expressions, the reason will be hes living at home with his conservative parents.

no i think ur making mistake,,i said 3 weeks clen and epehdra and i meant it,,thats for permabulker,,for non permabulker maybe 3 days low carbs,,,,,since when is lean and tiny hard to achieve?  lean and big, yes. lean and tiny?  not difficult,,you are lean and tiny from what my eyes have seen,,,very achievable on 3 weeks of 6x10z fish per day 4oz rice 3x per day with 1 steak meal and some almonds in the last meal, some green veggies,,,boom,,your level of leaness for anyone whose not a fatass.  since most gymnasium guys are fatass, ill say 3 weeks maybe 4 tren ephedra and a real diet,,,,boom,,,anyone is you.  you way over rate and estimate your self,,,my eyes are not impressed,,go ahead ask for pics,,they wont come,,i say what i say because i mean it,,,lean and small not difficult

and no gayness here but if you want to think im gay and call me gay that is fine by me,,im not one to get offened,,,i actually like when people talk about me,,generation nothingless talk bad abotu me i know i said somethign to offend them,,,i did a good deed.  but by all means,,,by all means,,,because i talk to females and females verify that muscle guys have tiny penis,,,that steroid guys,,,yeah those roids do ravave that little 6-7 and make it like a 6-6.5,,and those little balls,,they dont quite bang on that clit when hitting doggy like regular fella,,,,since ur such an old man foreign dude pussy slayer im sure u know that women love big balls,,they love a big set of balls to lick and have bang into their clit,,,im sure u know this,,oh wait im gay now because i just said that,,,u wanna see gay,,,go to bb.com,,,,read about how fella want to be aesthetic,,,theres some true fucking guys for u,,,but then again easier just to call me homo cuz u dont like that i say the truth,,change my user name to homo for all i care its fine by me,,,,im not part of generation nothingless,,cant offend me,,,cant offend guy with thick skin,,u on other hand,,,gymnasium types,,,easily offended,,dont believe me,,,walk in gym and tell any fella he is looking soft and fat,,,you just hurt his feelings,,,lol,,,many men my ass

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Why all the commas, dude? Very gh15. Why would you immitate his writing style unless you wanted us to believe you were him?

bigmc

• Getbig V
Why all the commas, dude? Very gh15. Why would you immitate his writing style unless you wanted us to believe you were him?

all the little twinks on his site copy his writing style

its beyond pathetic
T

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
no i think ur making mistake,,i said 3 weeks clen and epehdra and i meant it,,thats for permabulker,,for non permabulker maybe 3 days low carbs,,,,,since when is lean and tiny hard to achieve?  lean and big, yes. lean and tiny?  not difficult,,you are lean and tiny from what my eyes have seen,,,very achievable on 3 weeks of 6x10z fish per day 4oz rice 3x per day with 1 steak meal and some almonds in the last meal, some green veggies,,,boom,,your level of leaness for anyone whose not a fatass.  since most gymnasium guys are fatass, ill say 3 weeks maybe 4 tren ephedra and a real diet,,,,boom,,,anyone is you.  you way over rate and estimate your self,,,my eyes are not impressed,,go ahead ask for pics,,they wont come,,i say what i say because i mean it,,,lean and small not difficult

and no gayness here but if you want to think im gay and call me gay that is fine by me,,im not one to get offened,,,i actually like when people talk about me,,generation nothingless talk bad abotu me i know i said somethign to offend them,,,i did a good deed.  but by all means,,,by all means,,,because i talk to females and females verify that muscle guys have tiny penis,,,that steroid guys,,,yeah those roids do ravave that little 6-7 and make it like a 6-6.5,,and those little balls,,they dont quite bang on that clit when hitting doggy like regular fella,,,,since ur such an old man foreign dude pussy slayer im sure u know that women love big balls,,they love a big set of balls to lick and have bang into their clit,,,im sure u know this,,oh wait im gay now because i just said that,,,u wanna see gay,,,go to bb.com,,,,read about how fella want to be aesthetic,,,theres some true fucking guys for u,,,but then again easier just to call me homo cuz u dont like that i say the truth,,change my user name to homo for all i care its fine by me,,,,im not part of generation nothingless,,cant offend me,,,cant offend guy with thick skin,,u on other hand,,,gymnasium types,,,easily offended,,dont believe me,,,walk in gym and tell any fella he is looking soft and fat,,,you just hurt his feelings,,,lol,,,many men my ass

This post was Homo-ridden.