Author Topic: best ephedra supplement  (Read 12720 times)

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: best ephedra supplement
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2006, 12:18:00 AM »

It somewhat makes sense, and I'm certainly not going to dispute it since there doesn't seem to be any study out there confirming or denying it. All of the studies I've read indicate the A is not necessary for FAT LOSS - no mention of anything else.

Well, cardio gets your blood pumping really fast too  ;) 
Ephedrine is a bronchodialator and caffeine is a stimulant.  If blood thinning was all that important then wouldn't it be recommended for coffee drinkers?   ???  I'm not convinced of the doc's theory.

Yeah i dunno, but Princess L when it comes down to it whats a bottle of baby aspirin worth? The Aspirin defenetly isnt going to do any harm if not taken everyday. Sometimes i take the stack with an aspirin sometimes i dont. Im sure the friend who im talking about that went to the doc will read this soon and maybe speak on what he/she said a bit more
big or bust

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2007, 12:50:56 PM »
alright, I looked on BB.com and bulkcitynutrition.com and vasapro's been removed...where the heck can you get this stuff now?
nasser=piece of shit

Cerberus2k7

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2007, 05:32:16 PM »

It somewhat makes sense, and I'm certainly not going to dispute it since there doesn't seem to be any study out there confirming or denying it. All of the studies I've read indicate the A is not necessary for FAT LOSS - no mention of anything else.

Well, cardio gets your blood pumping really fast too  ;) 
Ephedrine is a bronchodialator and caffeine is a stimulant.  If blood thinning was all that important then wouldn't it be recommended for coffee drinkers?   ???  I'm not convinced of the doc's theory.

It's not for fat loss.  It's for ease on your body.  And coffee doesn't have 200mg of caffeine nor ephedrine.  Nor do people drink it 30 mins before a run or session.  As your body temp raises your blood will slowly start to thicken due to the loss of water from sweating.  Not only that, but mental as well as physical stress IE: Working out or running can cause your blood to thicken.  So you have three causes for blood thickening and causing unwanted strain on your heart.  Hence the need for A.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2007, 09:49:49 PM »
It's not for fat loss.  It's for ease on your body.  And coffee doesn't have 200mg of caffeine nor ephedrine.  Nor do people drink it 30 mins before a run or session.  As your body temp raises your blood will slowly start to thicken due to the loss of water from sweating.  Not only that, but mental as well as physical stress IE: Working out or running can cause your blood to thicken.  So you have three causes for blood thickening and causing unwanted strain on your heart.  Hence the need for A.

References/sources?

And coffee doesn't have 200mg of caffeine.  Nor do people drink it 30 mins before a run or session. 

Basic brewed 6-7 ounces (ie; a SMALL cup) of regular coffee has anywhere from 90-150mg caffeine.  And MANY people use pre-workout stimulants -ie; coffee, caffeine pills, soda, Red Bull, or some other "energy" drink.

:

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2007, 11:43:50 PM »

Maybe not your coffee but mine has much more than 200mg  ;D.

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2007, 07:22:06 AM »
http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=2328

At least if you're actually looking for a real ephedra product

Has this stuff been discontinued?  It says out of stock, but will it be back?  If I place an order, when can I expect it?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2007, 09:05:24 PM »

References/sources?

Still waiting....
: