Author Topic: bootyFruity vs LoewbSistah, which side you're on?  (Read 43337 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: bootyFruity vs LoewbSistah, which side you're on?
« Reply #225 on: January 12, 2014, 01:32:50 PM »
OH COME ON, I HAVE GLORY!

Sorry bro , no ass ,no tits ,no hips , no calves  , NO GLORY

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: January 12, 2014, 01:33:34 PM »
Team Booty all the way , she is beautiful, smart, cute , blonde, funny, talented, happy, popular ,wanted, loved, destined for greatness ,successful, connected, nice , put together, always in shape ,  one of a kind .

Lobstah , no ass , no tits ,no glory.

its post like this

that make me love you brother - elements of towel flicking homo  ;D
T

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #227 on: January 12, 2014, 01:36:34 PM »
K

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: January 12, 2014, 01:36:56 PM »
its post like this

that make me love you brother - elements of towel flicking homo  ;D

:-*

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: January 12, 2014, 02:07:46 PM »
Grainy pic and tons of make up. Look as I said, if any of the clowns on this got laid in real life they wouldn't even acknowledge you.
Essentially you are an old woman who frequents a 99.99% male message board for attention. You add nothing but lap up attention from fools who haven't ever seen a real pussy. Fuck like if there was another 10 women on here you'd likely be the 11th most attractive one and you'd get no attention so you'd fuck off.

That's like being the skinniest kid at fat camp. There are 5 women on Getbig, and she's 7th out of 5 in the looks department.

That face should be suctioned on the side of an aquarium somewhere

LOLOL

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #230 on: January 12, 2014, 02:13:01 PM »
That's like being the skinniest kid at fat camp.

or the valedictorian of an all-black high school
K

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: January 12, 2014, 05:29:58 PM »
You are correct, I was born in New Zealand but moved with my family when I was 12.  Both my parents look younger than their years.  My dad is late 60's and he doesn't have any grey hair on his full head of hair.  I think it's genes and lifestyle.  I have never smoked, touched any drugs and eat very healthy as I am allergic to preservatives in food so I am anal about what goes into my body.  I have been in the gym since I was 17.  I believe that exercise plays a role in anti-aging. 
Thank you for the nice words BS. 

With that comment your just trying to get more people on your side!  >:(

;D

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: January 12, 2014, 05:35:30 PM »
nobody is attracted to monkeys

:-X :-X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #233 on: January 12, 2014, 05:36:52 PM »
Color theory is...kind of the study of the visual effects of different color combinations. Color harmony, warm vs cool colors, complimentary colors, etc. People often think of Rothko when they think of Color theory, but I think of Caravaggio, because he used light and dark as well as warm and cool VERY effectively, even though his paintings weren't JUST about colors themselves. In the following paintings (Rothko and caravaggio, respectively), the palettes are similar, but I'm drawn to the caravaggio more.

For this alone, I vote you.  Smart and pretty.  Good taste in art too.

Thank you.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #234 on: January 12, 2014, 05:52:59 PM »
Color theory is...kind of the study of the visual effects of different color combinations. Color harmony, warm vs cool colors, complimentary colors, etc. People often think of Rothko when they think of Color theory, but I think of Caravaggio, because he used light and dark as well as warm and cool VERY effectively, even though his paintings weren't JUST about colors themselves. In the following paintings (Rothko and caravaggio, respectively), the palettes are similar, but I'm drawn to the caravaggio more.

Still doesn't explain why you look like Jamal Mashburn's twin.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #235 on: January 12, 2014, 06:03:02 PM »
For this alone, I vote you.  Smart and pretty.  Good taste in art too.

Thank you.

I don't know about any of that noise but she should get your vote because she walks upright and doesn't fling her shit at people

and don't give me that look.....If I didn't someone else would have....I at least did it with some tact

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: January 12, 2014, 06:24:23 PM »
I don't know about any of that noise but she should get your vote because she walks upright and doesn't fling her shit at people

and don't give me that look.....If I didn't someone else would have....I at least did it with some tact

Not a problem as everyone has a their own taste in looks myself included.  ;D  If the photograph I saw and associate with her is  indeed her then I think she is a pretty young lady.

The sample of art she posted up is also something that I find makes her all the more attractive.  So few young women today are cultured in any way, shape or form.  I doubt she has taste similar to mine in music or film but realistically speaking this is just fun on the web.  I am not some "creepy, old dude" stalking women on the internet and never do I want to become something like that.

She's pretty and has good taste in art.  That's it.  I don't know her enough to say much more than that and doubt that I ever shall. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: January 12, 2014, 06:28:16 PM »
Not a problem as everyone has a their own taste in looks myself included.  ;D  If the photograph I saw and associate with her is  indeed her then I think she is a pretty young lady.

The sample of art she posted up is also something that I find makes her all the more attractive.  So few young women today are cultured in any way, shape or form.  I doubt she has taste similar to mine in music or film but realistically speaking this is just fun on the web.  I am not some "creepy, old dude" stalking women on the internet and never do I want to become something like that.

She's pretty and has good taste in art.  That's it.  I don't know her enough to say much more than that and doubt that I ever shall. 

bro you don't have to kiss her ass....she's a black woman---they fuck anything

btw- that's no a "race joke"....that's just fact

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: January 12, 2014, 06:39:15 PM »

bro you don't have to kiss her ass....she's a black woman---they fuck anything

btw- that's no a "race joke"....that's just fact

No worries, brother!  For me it's not kissing someone's ass, it's called being polite which I try to be until otherwise provoked and even then I would prefer to remain polite.  Doesn't always happen, though.   ;D  I'm only human and as such sometimes far from nice when I should know better.   To be honest, outside the following statement having sex with her does not enter my mind.  She's a person on the internet.  Not gonna happen.  Nope.  No way.  Never.  So why even entertain the thought? 

I don't really know the  woman but from the photograph that I saw of her (and here I trust it was of her and her recent posting regarding her preference in art I can say that she is attractive and has fine taste in paintings and the like.  In these respects she doesn't exhibit what one would typically call "ghetto culture" (as if anything or anyone from the ghetto has "culture"). 

I'm not easily offended much less bothered.  I can give as good as I get but I really don't want to "get" whatever "it" (metaphorically or otherwise)  might be.  I prefer to make a friend if possible.  There are some things that I find so off limits or disgusting that it can be difficult to separate the person from their habits, if you will. 

Thanks!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: January 12, 2014, 06:41:18 PM »
No worries, brother!  For me it's not kissing someone's ass, it's called being polite which I try to be until otherwise provoked and even then I would prefer to remain polite.  Doesn't always happen, though.   ;D  I'm only human and as such sometimes far from nice when I should know better.   To be honest, outside the following statement having sex with her does not enter my mind.  She's a person on the internet.  Not gonna happen.  Nope.  No way.  Never.  So why even entertain the thought? 

I don't really know the  woman but from the photograph that I saw of her (and here I trust it was of her and her recent posting regarding her preference in art I can say that she is attractive and has fine taste in paintings and the like.  In these respects she doesn't exhibit what one would typically call "ghetto culture" (as if anything or anyone from the ghetto has "culture"). 

I'm not easily offended much less bothered.  I can give as good as I get but I really don't want to get whatever it might be.  I prefer to make a friend if possible.  There are some things that I find so off limits or disgusting that it can be difficult to separate the person from their habits, if you will. 

Thanks!

you know you can respond with "lol" or "go fuck yourself" or " :) "

you don't have to come back to me with the equivalent of Stendahl's "The Red and the Black"

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: January 12, 2014, 06:44:03 PM »
you know you can respond with "lol" or "go fuck yourself" or " :) "

you don't have to come back to me with the equivalent of Stendahl's "The Red and the Black"

Yup.  I can be annoying, huh?  I'm working on it, so again, yup.  ;D

PS -  I happen to be one of those eeeeeevile right wing Christians, so bear with me on the trying not to curse stuff.   I have enough trouble holding onto my faith, ya know. 

Thanks. ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #241 on: January 12, 2014, 06:53:31 PM »
 ::)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #242 on: January 12, 2014, 07:42:13 PM »
Still doesn't explain why you look like Jamal Mashburn's twin.
Can't deny the family resemblance I guess...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #243 on: January 12, 2014, 07:45:16 PM »
 Nice PIC, lob
O

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #244 on: January 12, 2014, 07:58:11 PM »
::)
Rude, is your avatar...not wearing pants???

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #245 on: January 12, 2014, 08:11:11 PM »
Rude, is your avatar...not wearing pants???
SHEEEEET gurl that avatar do what he want he dont wanna wear pants thats how the fuck he roll

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #246 on: January 12, 2014, 11:25:33 PM »
jamal mashburn lol, I had his shoes, it was like wearing a tissue box on each foot.
he, Kimmy Jackson and Jason kidd all fucked Toni Braxton.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #247 on: January 13, 2014, 08:31:10 AM »
Can't deny the family resemblance I guess...

My favorite thing about you is that you can take a joke/roll with the punches.  8)

Dozens of beautiful girls have been run off this site.  ;D
S

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #248 on: January 13, 2014, 08:42:28 AM »
lol go fuck yourself  ;D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: January 13, 2014, 08:50:20 AM »
My favorite thing about you is that you can take a joke/roll with the punches.  8)

Dozens of beautiful girls have been run off this site.  ;D

She knows how to thrive in a man's world. Smart chick......just hope she hasn't got a penoris.... ;)