Author Topic: bootyFruity vs LoewbSistah, which side you're on?  (Read 43147 times)

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
Re: bootyFruity vs LoewbSistah, which side you're on?
« Reply #250 on: January 13, 2014, 10:25:03 AM »
;D They are cannibals! I think it eat its own tail off. I'll just print this pic and pretend I have one I dont want that thing crawling on my face at night.

You think those are bad? This fucker eats those little house geckos for breakfast, lives on my roof, is 10 times the size of a house gecko, it's called a Tokay Gecko, I have only ever seen it 1 time in the 4 years being here but hear them every night, almost shit my pants when I went out to the terrace, there it was about a meter from my head. They jump on you and attach themselves if you get too close, not fun but was lucky enough to get a picture.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #251 on: January 13, 2014, 10:31:08 AM »
Lobstah is calm and cool, seems like a down to earth chick who is fun.  Booty is an annoying drama queen who talks about her private parts every post just to get a board full of dudes to like her.

Lob is black, booty is white.  This must be addressed as well.  Could be hate crime potential if shit gets cray cray.

I'd plow Lob with my eight inches of fury.  I'd let booty blow me as long as she never spoke a word.

Pretty obvious who's the villan here.  ;D

Wait? What was the question again?

8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #252 on: January 13, 2014, 11:02:45 AM »
You think those are bad? This fucker eats those little house geckos for breakfast, lives on my roof, is 10 times the size of a house gecko, it's called a Tokay Gecko, I have only ever seen it 1 time in the 4 years being here but hear them every night, almost shit my pants when I went out to the terrace, there it was about a meter from my head. They jump on you and attach themselves if you get too close, not fun but was lucky enough to get a picture.

Thats scary man.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #253 on: January 13, 2014, 11:17:11 AM »
Lobstah is calm and cool, seems like a down to earth chick who is fun.  Booty is an annoying drama queen who talks about her private parts every post just to get a board full of dudes to like her.

Lob is black, booty is white.  This must be addressed as well.  Could be hate crime potential if shit gets cray cray.

I'd plow Lob with my eight inches of fury.  I'd let booty blow me as long as she never spoke a word.

Pretty obvious who's the villan here.  ;D

Wait? What was the question again?

8)
;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #254 on: January 13, 2014, 11:59:41 AM »

YIKES

Although i'd rather wake up with a fat lizard on my roof, than a huge spider or scorpion!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #255 on: January 13, 2014, 01:33:40 PM »
jamal mashburn lol, I had his shoes, it was like wearing a tissue box on each foot.
he, Kimmy Jackson and Jason kidd all fucked Toni Braxton.
Don't you talk about Toni Braxton like that!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #256 on: January 13, 2014, 01:39:04 PM »

What about Tamar?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #257 on: January 13, 2014, 03:54:44 PM »
What about Tamar?
I gotta think on that one...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #258 on: January 13, 2014, 06:01:58 PM »

That's a compliment, she had million of dollars of dick in her.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #259 on: January 13, 2014, 06:06:43 PM »
Can't deny the family resemblance I guess...

2, 1

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #260 on: January 13, 2014, 06:07:17 PM »
My favorite thing about you is that you can take a joke/roll with the punches.  8)

Dozens of beautiful girls have been run off this site.  ;D

That's what they all said about Steve "the Hungarian hammer." Once he did his jerk off vids he never came back posting on this site again

They all supposedly have "thick skin" but once exposed usually run off. Gotta find what gets under their skin :D

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #261 on: January 13, 2014, 10:12:10 PM »
YIKES

Although i'd rather wake up with a fat lizard on my roof, than a huge spider or scorpion!

Got them here too Chief! All sorts of creepy crawlies come out in the wet season, snakes, cockroaches (My worst fear) scorpions, big ass house spiders, you name it...

A while back, I was on the computer and saw something on the wall in my peripheral vision, I was almost afraid to turn and look, it was a fucking massive frog walking up the wall, I had to trap it and release it in the rice field, I don't really like all those creatures but like to live in the country side. I'll have a look through some thumb drives and see if I can find some more pics..

Not a fat lizard, just a fat dog...

:D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: January 14, 2014, 12:46:38 AM »
Got them here too Chief! All sorts of creepy crawlies come out in the wet season, snakes, cockroaches (My worst fear) scorpions, big ass house spiders, you name it...

A while back, I was on the computer and saw something on the wall in my peripheral vision, I was almost afraid to turn and look, it was a fucking massive frog walking up the wall, I had to trap it and release it in the rice field, I don't really like all those creatures but like to live in the country side. I'll have a look through some thumb drives and see if I can find some more pics..

love your fat dog, he/she is beautiful

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #263 on: January 14, 2014, 07:43:14 AM »

akita?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #264 on: January 14, 2014, 08:04:22 AM »

YIKES!

I have nothing against Frogs, but chunky spiders and cockroaches are the PITS!

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #265 on: January 14, 2014, 09:14:46 AM »

akita?

No, he's a Thai Bangkaew, like a domesticated wolf breed or something similar, very good guard dog, works overtime.... kid on a skateboard playing outside the house, he'll be up on his little perch barking at them, loves to be up there so he can see everything going on. Very loyal, had to go away for a week and the missus said he was waiting by the door the whole time, when I got back, he went nuts for about 10 minutes. Very intelligent, could outsmart me by time he was 6 months old, that's not too hard to do though..

One bad thing is, he's very aggressive with other males, he was fine up until he was about a year old then he just switched, I couldn't take him around the village any more, I always had him on a leash but every little street has their pack leader or whatever and he would come up to my dog and want to fight but the problem with my dog is, he'll never stop going, even when the other dog quits he just keeps attacking, I've seen him do the same with 2 dogs, beat both of them, hard to imagine because around the house he's a teddy bear but with strangers and male dogs, different animal altogether.

Here's a bit more info on the breed.

http://petzmag.com/thai-bangkaew-dog/

Too fucking domesticated if you ask me...

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #266 on: January 14, 2014, 09:23:57 AM »
YIKES!

I have nothing against Frogs, but chunky spiders and cockroaches are the PITS!

The size of your hand and they move like lightning  :(

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: January 14, 2014, 09:26:32 AM »
No, he's a Thai Bangkaew, like a domesticated wolf breed or something similar, very good guard dog, works overtime.... kid on a skateboard playing outside the house, he'll be up on his little perch barking at them, loves to be up there so he can see everything going on. Very loyal, had to go away for a week and the missus said he was waiting by the door the whole time, when I got back, he went nuts for about 10 minutes. Very intelligent, could outsmart me by time he was 6 months old, that's not too hard to do though..

One bad thing is, he's very aggressive with other males, he was fine up until he was about a year old then he just switched, I couldn't take him around the village any more, I always had him on a leash but every little street has their pack leader or whatever and he would come up to my dog and want to fight but the problem with my dog is, he'll never stop going, even when the other dog quits he just keeps attacking, I've seen him do the same with 2 dogs, beat both of them, hard to imagine because around the house he's a teddy bear but with strangers and male dogs, different animal altogether.

Here's a bit more info on the breed.

http://petzmag.com/thai-bangkaew-dog/

Too fucking domesticated if you ask me...

they look awesome. had him since a pup? any pics of him when he was a pup?

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #268 on: January 14, 2014, 09:58:18 AM »
Yeah, we got him when he was 3 months old at the Bangkaew farm.

We were on our way to pick up a German Shepard and the missus tricked me into going to the Bangkaew farm first, just for a "look" and then on to get my new dog... Well, when we got to the farm, he was the last pup left, all his brothers and sisters were already gone, they let him out of his little cage and he ran straight up to me and tried to climb up my leg, I picked him up and that was that, paid the guy, took him home and he's been with me ever since, here's the pic you want, 3 months and 3 years old...

Regards.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2014, 10:01:52 AM »
Awesome dog man !

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: January 14, 2014, 10:08:13 AM »
Yeah, we got him when he was 3 months old at the Bangkaew farm.

We were on our way to pick up a German Shepard and the missus tricked me into going to the Bangkaew farm first, just for a "look" and then on to get my new dog... Well, when we got to the farm, he was the last pup left, all his brothers and sisters were already gone, they let him out of his little cage and he ran straight up to me and tried to climb up my leg, I picked him up and that was that, paid the guy, took him home and he's been with me ever since, here's the pic you want, 3 months and 3 years old...

Regards.
Beautiful dog bro, to make this relativeto the thread, the dog is better looking than booty (no beast)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2014, 10:10:16 AM »
If I was younger.... and had a little less integrity... lol

I would take both ~

Of course it would be up to them, not me.  :P

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: January 14, 2014, 10:13:38 AM »
By this time it's become painfully obvious only sure way to settle dispute involves a good old fashioned jello wrestling match between said subjects game on!

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: January 14, 2014, 10:25:52 AM »
Alex masterfully suckered both of these mannish women in.

However, I'd like to gaze at their sausage-twists

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #274 on: January 14, 2014, 11:27:55 PM »
Thanks Booty, Wes and Marlo!

Definitely a hand full from time to time but wouldn't trade him for the world.

Cheers guys!

Team Harris Booty.