Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 26, 2018, 06:54:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: David Dearth - close to death in hospital - anyone got news/details?  (Read 18727 times)
youandme
Getbig V

TEAM TRUMP

« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2014, 05:58:46 PM »

Huh RIP

Devin wasn't a typical BB douchebag. He was educated, served his country, and was president of a wood pallet company. He left behind 3 kids.

Devin died of a stroke caused by a brain stem bleed, likely caused by heavy neck curls in the gym. That's a lesson for us all.

Yeah, that's sad.

So he did have the stroke while he was working out?
Report to moderator   Logged
Slik
Competitors
Getbig IV

« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2014, 10:07:40 PM »

Yeah, that's sad.

So he did have the stroke while he was working out?
brainstem bleed caused by heavy neck curls?  Explain please. Can't see that unless he was violently rocking the machine back and forth with bad form. I don't see how strict neck exercise even with heavy weight would cause a brainstem injury unless u were doing some horribly sloppy stuff.
anabolichalo
Getbig V

my love for ronnie will never die

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2014, 04:53:32 AM »

Whatever happened to Dennis Bates?
i'd like to know
_aj_
Getbig V

The Return of the OG

« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2014, 05:04:36 AM »

brainstem bleed caused by heavy neck curls?  Explain please. Can't see that unless he was violently rocking the machine back and forth with bad form. I don't see how strict neck exercise even with heavy weight would cause a brainstem injury unless u were doing some horribly sloppy stuff.

I am hoping that it is subtle satire. Otherwise, I am a complete dick when I LOL'd.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!