Author Topic: Gonna be another Brady v Manning showdown in the AFC  (Read 2726 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Gonna be another Brady v Manning showdown in the AFC
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2014, 06:16:25 PM »
I didn't say they played well, or in a disciplined manner...

Just that they didn't quit, and still had a "puncher's chance" until Denver converted 3 straight 3rd and short yardage situations at the end.

Umm well it wasn't a blowout and they didn't forfeit, so I guess you're not incorrect

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2014, 06:47:08 PM »
We all know Phil is going for Denver

Peyton < Tom

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2014, 10:06:12 PM »
Brady is 9-3 vs manning + manning chokes in play offs= ne win

I think sea has won 4 of last 5 vs 9ers at home, sea has 6 game home playoff win streak, Russell Wilson has lost 1 time at home in 2 years= Sea win

Ne vs sea SB- even though sea is more complete I can't see Brady losing 3 strait SB. Sea will be going west to east which is hard and the big factor is the SB is outside in ny the worse the weather the better for ne. Brady win % in below 30' games is around 90%. I see ne winning the SB

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2014, 10:34:58 PM »
you be proved wrong, as always....

yeah, i was really wrong when I looked at Hermann Cain's press conference, that little smile in the corner of his mouth and elevated pitch voice as he said he would take a polygraph... and said he was a liar.

I get one right now and then.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2014, 01:31:39 AM »
I cheering for brady and pats.

No way broncs should win.

Escaped sd by 7 points.

If they broncs win its NFL being fixed again and them wanting peyton to go  out a winner.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2014, 02:09:36 AM »
Didnt read the whole thread  someone may have mentioned this... out of the 4 qb's left, Manning is the only one who wasnt drafted as a pitcher into the.MLB. pretty neat

Both games should be great. 

Im going with my 9er gang of course

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2014, 09:30:33 AM »
Pats win against Denver and Superbowl in NY will be cold and the Seahawks will not be able to play the game they need to beat the Pats because of the weather...

Pats win the Superbowl which will be surrounded by people who will say that the Superbowl never should have been played in cold weather and the Pats were given yet another "gift" and would have lost to the Seahawks if they played in nice weather...

You can see this coming...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2014, 10:39:16 AM »
Didnt read the whole thread  someone may have mentioned this... out of the 4 qb's left, Manning is the only one who wasnt drafted as a pitcher into the.MLB. pretty neat

Wow... I guess an arm is an arm.  Those 4 could probably kick some ass at beer pong.

And people scream "Start Tebow!"... Accurate QBs are what matters.  He wasn't accurate.  And by the last year, he was lousy against scrubs in the 4th pre-season game.... Imagine how a Brady or Manning would FEAST upon 4th tier defensive backs in the last pre-season game with all the starters benched... lol.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2014, 10:40:05 AM »
Me, I'm cheerin for the Broncs.
the  war of 1812 once again. ::) ::) ::)
F

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2014, 11:29:28 AM »
Pats win against Denver and Superbowl in NY will be cold and the Seahawks will not be able to play the game they need to beat the Pats because of the weather...

Pats win the Superbowl which will be surrounded by people who will say that the Superbowl never should have been played in cold weather and the Pats were given yet another "gift" and would have lost to the Seahawks if they played in nice weather...

not like the hawks play in the greatest weather.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2014, 11:32:54 AM »
the  war of 1812 once again. ::) ::) ::)

what you did there, I see it.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2014, 11:34:18 AM »
My brain says the Pats will take it all, but my heart says this is Denver's year.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2014, 11:36:44 AM »
I hate gay ass teams that throw the ball around like its fucking passing league 7 on 7 so with that said, i hope that the Pats run the ball with Blount and send Manning home with his recors 5500 passing yards and 50 something touchdowns...screw them.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2014, 12:43:59 PM »

;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2014, 01:34:30 PM »
No lead will be safe in the Pats vs. Broncos game  :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2014, 01:47:10 PM »
Not sure the Pats are built to go into Denver...but they built for Feb in the Meadowlands. Its going to be 50 in Denver so the cold won't be an issue. Manning wasn't flinging it everywhere last week due to wind. This week - light winds, and a high of 55 — and a low of 33.  The Pats are going to flood the zone and make Manning drive the ball down the field with Moreno. They match up as well as anybody in the secondary.  The Denver secondary has now become old with injuries so that might help Brady open up the passing game and play action will be a factor. Brady does well against Manning but not well in Denver. I think as fans we're lucky that we get to see two of the best actually play against each other and determine bragging rights. You can't say that about most QB match-ups. I hate Manning with a passion, worse the Jeter and the new York Yankee crew during their heyday but I gotta respect him. I worry about the refs and phantom calls so it would be better to force him to hand off the ball.   

31-28 Pats...late games drives by one or both QB's to take lead/win wouldn't surprise me. 
L

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2014, 03:36:53 PM »
Not sure the Pats are built to go into Denver...but they built for Feb in the Meadowlands. Its going to be 50 in Denver so the cold won't be an issue. Manning wasn't flinging it everywhere last week due to wind. This week - light winds, and a high of 55 — and a low of 33.  The Pats are going to flood the zone and make Manning drive the ball down the field with Moreno. They match up as well as anybody in the secondary.  The Denver secondary has now become old with injuries so that might help Brady open up the passing game and play action will be a factor. Brady does well against Manning but not well in Denver. I think as fans we're lucky that we get to see two of the best actually play against each other and determine bragging rights. You can't say that about most QB match-ups. I hate Manning with a passion, worse the Jeter and the new York Yankee crew during their heyday but I gotta respect him. I worry about the refs and phantom calls so it would be better to force him to hand off the ball.    31-28 Pats...late games drives by one or both QB's to take lead/win wouldn't surprise me. 

Count on a personal foul roughing the QB on Jones....I bet theres atleast one...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2014, 05:22:12 PM »
That could be but the best bet is one of Mannings ducks being called PI..generally after a 2nd down sack or drop for loss so its 3rd and 15 from the 10 or 15 with momentum headed the Pats way or after a Pats score...and then the refs let him off the hook. I try not to have carry anything or my TV is done.
L

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2014, 05:23:51 PM »
How about I dont give a piss about either one if them.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2014, 05:28:58 PM »
How about I dont give a piss about either one if them.
so why in fucks name did you post a comment

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2014, 05:30:58 PM »
so why in fucks name did you post a comment
I dont know.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2014, 05:33:21 PM »
That could be but the best bet is one of Mannings ducks being called PI..generally after a 2nd down sack or drop for loss so its 3rd and 15 from the 10 or 15 with momentum headed the Pats way or after a Pats score...and then the refs let him off the hook. I try not to have carry anything or my TV is done.

My friends filmed me going off at the tv after a 3rd a long involving MAnning when he was with Indy playing Philly...A d-ends hand grazed his helmet and he got flagged 15 for roughing...

I cursed at the screen for 10 min.. my buddies called me roid rage

little did i know that this was going to expand to every offensive player on the field "targeting"...what a load

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2014, 08:03:51 AM »
I predict the Pats will come to Denver, smoke too much legalized marijuana and blow the game, losing to the broncos 35-3.   ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2014, 09:25:52 AM »

Both games should be great. 

Im going with my 9er gang of course

Brady was drafted as a CATCHER by the Expos...