Author Topic: Eleven police cop cars raided Justin Bieber's house over an EGG  (Read 9973 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Eleven police cop cars raided Justin Bieber's house over an EGG
« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2014, 04:39:05 AM »
Jeez. ELEVEN freaking cop cars to do a simple search!  Excellent waste of money by the taxpayers.

Over freaking eggs thrown over the wall.

$20,000 damage - really.   Isn't this a civil court matter, and not a criminal matter.  Come on.

BUT, I heard that they do have evidence, that the neighbor did film the eggs being thrown over the wall, and Beiber and another personal calling out some crazy shit.

I will play the devil's advocate. 20K worth of damage does make it a felony. This didn't happen but if someone was hit by an egg I would hope the thrower would be arrested for a disorderly offense. Who knows how many eggs were thrown? It could have been hundreds and could have been an ongoing problem. The guy could have had eggs in his pool and dried on his $7000 door. Dried eggs baked on a lot of expensive items is not a prank. I don't think the search was simple because it involved gathering information from sophisticated surveillance system equipment in his house that could have filmed it. The images could have been relayed to a remote computer off site. They were also searching a massive house. If they went with 2 cops and the house had 15 people in it do you think the success of the search would be accomplished? The contents of the complete search warrant is not open for public inspection. Could they have been looking for other things that included the egg problem and not revealing that fact to the public? 

What that kid is lacking is a father figure that would tell him what is right and wrong with consequences. I have a feeling his career is going away in a few short years.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2014, 04:41:03 AM »
cops also found drugs on the table

would be good to see bieber doing little bit prison time, alos would increase "cred" ;D
n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2014, 06:24:31 AM »
Beiber is bigger than DJ181.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2014, 07:54:20 AM »
yeah, I think it's actually nice to see them coming at him for the eggs.  He caused tens of thousands of dollars with those eggs... I can see that.  Lots of eggs dry and they ruin things. 

Plus, the kid really thinks he can do anything and get away with it.  If a cop saw me throw 2 dozen eggs at a door, they would arrest my ass.  If they have video of Bieber throwing 2 dozen (or however many) eggs... arrest him too.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2014, 08:21:40 AM »

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2014, 08:32:07 AM »
Go after his ass and make an eggsample of him.  >:(

Oly15

• Getbig III
Re: Haha cops just raided biebers house
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2014, 08:59:15 AM »
I wonder if the neighbors were outside sitting on their POACH when the incident occured.  :D

Gay as fuck cuz

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Haha cops just raided biebers house
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2014, 09:02:55 AM »
Officer Chris P. Bacon to be exact.

;D LOL    This thread delivers- sort of like room service.
a