Author Topic: Presidential Candidates 2016: 10 Democrats Who Might Be the Next Nominee  (Read 111441 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Presidential Candidates 2016: 10 Democrats Who Might Be the Next Nominee
« Reply #675 on: February 11, 2016, 02:51:38 PM »
Hillary never did anything for Blacks.  Bill and Hillary only ever used them to further themselves politically.  Bernie has actually given a fuck about their plight and issues.

No idea why any black would gravitate towards Hillary.  She has no compassion for them.

you seem to have an emotional connection as to who blacks vote for :'(...../WHY????

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #676 on: February 11, 2016, 03:23:06 PM »
so I guess all the whites who vote for trump have low intelligence?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You'll find white people are split in groups spanning across the entire field, so not sure of the connection you'd make there.

But ftr, no I don't think that.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #677 on: February 11, 2016, 03:25:50 PM »
you seem to have an emotional connection as to who blacks vote for :'(...../WHY????

It's a matter of trying to figure out why people do what they do.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #678 on: February 11, 2016, 03:59:27 PM »
I don't.  I see it more as a test.  If they want to vote against their interests, they will vote for Hillary.  Obama has not done anything for blacks nor did he ever intend to.  He banned in his own words "Professional Blacks" from the White House.  His staff have commented on his disdain for black people.  Don't believe me, look it up.  Hillary is not far behind at all.

So I am hoping that blacks will prove that they aren't foolish and stupid to vote against their interest.  Can you answer me why they would willingly do that?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #679 on: February 11, 2016, 04:03:46 PM »
Because their failed leadership loves the Clintons. Bernie aint much better...anybody who is for open borders hurts blacks regardless of party.

A vote for sanders is a vote for cultural suicide.

As president, I will fight for comprehensive immigration reform that provides a roadmap to citizenship for the 11 million aspiring Americans living in this country. But I will not wait for Congress to act. I will take executive action to accomplish what Congress has failed to do and build upon President Obama’s executive orders to unite families.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: February 11, 2016, 04:11:01 PM »
Because their failed leadership loves the Clintons. Bernie aint much better...anybody who is for open borders hurts blacks regardless of party.

As president, I will fight for comprehensive immigration reform that provides a roadmap to citizenship for the 11 million aspiring Americans living in this country. But I will not wait for Congress to act. I will take executive action to accomplish what Congress has failed to do and build upon President Obama’s executive orders to unite families.
I don't have an irrational fear of berry picking mexicans.  Blacks don't like that kind of work anymore anyways.  Kind of exhausted them of it 170 years ago.  :D

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #681 on: February 11, 2016, 04:16:04 PM »

That's unfortunate, but he's the ONLY ONE attempting to protect people from the negatives which result from a policy that has continued now for quite a number of years.

Your homeboy Cruz is looking to flood us with several-hundred percent more foreign workers from the top to the very bottom of industry.

In fact, ALL employment growth since George W. Bush took office has gone to immigrants, "legal" and illegal.  This is the world you asked for, so I hope you're enjoying it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #682 on: February 11, 2016, 04:25:24 PM »
Something that's not mentioned much about Bernie, is that his ideas offer themselves to evolve for the better.  At some point, for instance, we will be faced with the realization that the stricter the immigration policy (immigrants from non-trade partners, without question), the more effective we will become in leading the rest of the world on the right path.  Only the trade policies Bernie would advance, could reveal that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: February 11, 2016, 04:29:33 PM »

I don't think you know anything about Bernie Sanders.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: February 11, 2016, 04:47:28 PM »
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/racial-slurs-are-unsettling-if-used-by-celebrity-chefs-or-top-democrats/

July 17, 2000, Arkansas Trooper Larry Patterson confirmed that he frequently heard Bill Clinton use “N I G G E R” to refer to both Jesse Jackson and local Little Rock black leader Robert “Say” McIntosh.Longtime Clinton paramour Dolly Kyle Browning corroborated Patterson on Clinton’s use of N-word: “Not only did he use the N-word, he called him a ‘GD-N’.

Browning also told NewsMax that President Clinton would regularly make derogatory comments about African-Americans in private. “He has used the ‘N’ word before. Bill would make snide remarks about blacks behind their backs.”

Larry Patterson also said Hillary Clinton was no stranger to the N-word either. He said that he heard her use it many times. Yet, Bill and Hillary Clinton are both placed on high golden pedestals in spite of their racial slurs.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: February 11, 2016, 04:49:55 PM »
Yet blacks love them. HAHAHAHHA

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2197527/New-report-reveals-insensitive-racial-remark-Bill-Clinton-Barack-Obama-2008.html

'A few years ago he would've been carrying our bags': New report reveals the insensitive racial remark Bill Clinton made about Barack Obama in 2008

Ex-President said to have made remark in 2008 before later backing Obama

Clinton allegedly made the insensitive remark to Senator Ted Kennedy in 2008, while trying to convince him to endorse Hillary for the Democratic nomination, according to the New Yorker.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2197527/New-report-reveals-insensitive-racial-remark-Bill-Clinton-Barack-Obama-2008.html#ixzz3zuVSaQfH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #686 on: February 11, 2016, 05:12:41 PM »
I don't think you know anything about Bernie Sanders.

Umm..thats his quote guy.....what more do I need to know. Commie......wackjob..... idiot.....
L

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #687 on: February 11, 2016, 06:39:21 PM »
Sounds like PBS stacked the deck for Hillary just as the other did for Bush.

Bernie looks to be at the edge with Hillary's bullshit, and the two dykes "moderating" the thing are punching his buttons.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: February 11, 2016, 06:42:48 PM »
It's a matter of trying to figure out why people do what they do.

The Asians and Hispanics vote OVERWHELMINGLY for Democrats as well...yet you seem not to care about that

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: February 11, 2016, 06:45:25 PM »
I don't.  I see it more as a test.  If they want to vote against their interests, they will vote for Hillary.  Obama has not done anything for blacks nor did he ever intend to.  He banned in his own words "Professional Blacks" from the White House.  His staff have commented on his disdain for black people.  Don't believe me, look it up.  Hillary is not far behind at all.

So I am hoping that blacks will prove that they aren't foolish and stupid to vote against their interest.  Can you answer me why they would willingly do that?

I don't understand why blacks have to PROVE anything to you.....and again...Hispanics and Asians vote overwhelmingly for "Democrats as well.....YET..you don't  seem to be too concerned about who they vote for and or their well-being...and they don't seem to have to PROVE anything to you either

STRANGE

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #690 on: February 11, 2016, 06:46:28 PM »
The Asians and Hispanics vote OVERWHELMINGLY for Democrats as well...yet you seem not to care about that

I'm not questioning why African-Americans vote Democrat.  I'm questioning why they are supporting Hillary over Bernie.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: February 11, 2016, 06:48:28 PM »
I'm not questioning why African-Americans vote Democrat.  I'm questioning why they are supporting Hillary over Bernie.

and again..I'm saying to you why is that so important to you?...yet other groups vote for the Democrats and will likely vote for Hillary as well..YET..you single out black people in this regard.....what is your motive behind that???????????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: February 11, 2016, 06:50:08 PM »

and what FAILED leadership is that???????

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #693 on: February 11, 2016, 06:52:09 PM »
Bernie explaining himself on immigration very well.  He's made me feel much better about where he's coming from on it.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: February 11, 2016, 06:53:40 PM »
Sounds like PBS stacked the deck for Hillary just as the other did for Bush.

Bernie looks to be at the edge with Hillary's bullshit, and the two dykes "moderating" the thing are punching his buttons.

;D ;D

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #695 on: February 11, 2016, 06:57:24 PM »
and again..I'm saying to you why is that so important to you?...yet other groups vote for the Democrats and will likely vote for Hillary as well..YET..you single out black people in this regard.....what is your motive behind that???????????

Blacks are overwhelmingly going for Hillary, and no one else, despite being the group who will be most hurt by that.  Maybe that's it.

They do what their "leaders" tell them to do, so I want to know what self-serving incentives these so-called leaders are operating toward.  What's the game?  What's the scam?

I don't want you to take it personally, though, so don't trouble yourself with it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #696 on: February 11, 2016, 07:00:16 PM »
Bernie is sick and tired of the con-jobs being run, trying to turn us into a slave planet.  Trying to turn the common people into a race of slaves, is what he's fighting against.  NO ONE ELSE IS DOING THAT.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: February 11, 2016, 07:00:59 PM »
Blacks are overwhelmingly going for Hillary, and no one else, despite being the group who will be most hurt by that.  Maybe that's it.

They do what their "leaders" tell them to do, so I want to know what self-serving incentives these so-called leaders are operating toward.  What's the game?  What's the scam?

I don't want you to take it personally, though, so don't trouble yourself with it.
HA!...all of that is in your mind as I've said.....why would they be the group most hurt by voting for Hillary????????explain that...and you overestimate the power that black leaders have on blacks....same influence that white leaders have on whites...which is practically none

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #698 on: February 11, 2016, 07:01:08 PM »
hilary defending the koch brothers.   oh brother.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #699 on: February 11, 2016, 07:03:59 PM »
Bernie's the man.