Author Topic: Synergenex Ephedrine HCL  (Read 3237 times)

gunnz

• Getbig III
Synergenex Ephedrine HCL
« on: January 07, 2014, 05:14:26 AM »
Looks like it is out of stock at most websites?  Do they still make it anymore?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Synergenex Ephedrine HCL
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 06:15:22 AM »
I used to be able to get this stuff for 2.99 at a store in toronto and last time I went in they told me it had been discontinued.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 09:21:53 AM »
I used to be able to get this stuff for 2.99 at a store in toronto and last time I went in they told me it had been discontinued.

Yeah they've been discontinued, but there are other options (in Canada at least). I use iHealth Ephedrine HCL, they've got them at popeye's and mom-and-pop supplement stores. Didn't feel a difference switching from Synergenex to this one, also 8mg tabs, about the same size, same effects.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 10:57:22 AM »

Those were the good ol days lol.. I remember getting 50 in a box package once lol... lasted forever.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 11:37:38 AM »
Eh.. mine were 5.59 for 50 tabs. Probably because I bought them at some small supp store. I'm sure in Toronto you can find them for cheaper, but 5.59 isn't going to break the bank.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 12:40:35 PM »
Those were the good ol days lol.. I remember getting 50 in a box package once lol... lasted forever.
Ya I got 200 bottles once, funny i got it for free from one of the promoters of the shows around here gave them to me as a gift for helping out through out the years.

He goes ''open the box'', i opened it and was like dammm, lasted 4 year and gave a boat load away to everyone, but now I buy them.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 01:37:02 PM »
Yeah they've been discontinued, but there are other options (in Canada at least). I use iHealth Ephedrine HCL, they've got them at popeye's and mom-and-pop supplement stores. Didn't feel a difference switching from Synergenex to this one, also 8mg tabs, about the same size, same effects.

Yeah right off the top of my head there's also the kaizen ephedrine. There's still options its not like they banned the substance...best part is its ephedrine hydrocloride not that ma huang bullshit.

yeah the first time I went in the store and they told me it was 2.99 I yelled....GIVE ME ALL OF THEM! ...like a fiend.

I could get it there up until sometime last year, which was better than ordering online since that's the only place I've seen them that low.

Eh.. mine were 5.59 for 50 tabs. Probably because I bought them at some small supp store. I'm sure in Toronto you can find them for cheaper, but 5.59 isn't going to break the bank.

Nah that's a good price, most stores in the city sell them a little higher than that.