Author Topic: Hello - Wishing you all a happy New Year  (Read 58209 times)

Your Average GymRat

Re: Hello
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2014, 02:18:50 PM »

Arce wake up and watch how a real man does it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2014, 02:21:28 PM »
QB has been helpful throughout all of this. He was never going to manage any money for Steve, nor was he ever going to get a cut of whatever people gave Steve. QuickerBlade's humor is a little different, but we've seen similar from other Ausie's on the forum. He means well.

Another surprising person that has been very nice is the BikiniSlut. She reached out and spoke with me yesterday and voiced her concern over Steve's well being. She's a good person, just slightly crazy.

"1"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2014, 02:21:58 PM »
  QB has great arms. NO joke. Like groink, big ro. QB could get up on stage with those arms.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2014, 02:23:14 PM »
This x 1000.

QB is a genuinely great fucking guy who has Arce's best interests at heart.

^

That is what I have been trying to say all this time.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2014, 02:24:18 PM »
QB has been helpful throughout all of this. He was never going to manage any money for Steve, nor was he ever going to get a cut of whatever people gave Steve. QuickerBlade's humor is a little different, but we've seen similar from other Ausie's on the forum. He means well.

Another surprising person that has been very nice is the BikiniSlut. She reached out and spoke with me yesterday and voiced her concern over Steve's well being. She's a good person, just slightly crazy.

"1"

you are a level-headed guy. you honestly think he was helpful making Steve sound like a loser - when they guy has said he didn't want this shared - and then carrying on with his "jokes" about he was getting a cut on donations and it was "just business" when he KNEW people were thinking he meant it? that's trolling, plain and simple.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2014, 02:24:26 PM »

"1"
LOL  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2014, 02:24:40 PM »

"1"
;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2014, 02:25:14 PM »
You have exceeded the limit of 15 personal messages per hour!

^

this is what I got! so I am NOT ignoring ANY one!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2014, 02:26:39 PM »

^

this is what I got! so I am NOT ignoring ANY one!

What a silly arbitrary number.

Were you able to read mine by chance?  Is it just not letting you respond?

AVBG

« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2014, 02:31:07 PM »
where ?, watch out 4 Vince  :D
I am now at Balmoral beach (pussy waiting).
Or take the precaution of duct taping your bum so you don't get violated

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2014, 02:31:19 PM »
  What I have learned in this life, is that we ALL lose. We ALL fail.

When you beat death, and live for eternity... then you win.

For those that believe in God and all of that other stuff, I am NOT trying to argue with you. I am NOT going to get in to semantics with you.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2014, 02:32:35 PM »
  Adam, I got all of them! Thank you! Here is my personal e-mail:

Arce1988@gmail.com

Thank you!

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2014, 02:34:08 PM »
man I didn't send anything, I think on my first trip in may I sent him weird texts but I was on many drugs then, I admit that, I had a 14 hour long haul flight, popped Xanax and stilnox like it was skittles. I was out of my mind.
So yes you are right.

How fucking cool is arce, he asked them to pull the paypal account down cause his so proud,
Don't worry stevie, your aussie brother sent you a nice sweet donation. it should cover me for LAX pick ups for the next decade.

God bless you you fucken legend.

you are a liar. you said he sent you creepy texts like "meet me"...."be with me" and you got cold feet and left him waiting for you in an airport parking lot for five hours.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2014, 02:34:17 PM »
 QB, I would ride a mountain bike to LAX for you. Thank you for always being there for me.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2014, 02:34:36 PM »
you are a level-headed guy.

Thank you sir.

you honestly think he was helpful making Steve sound like a loser

I do believe that QuickerBlade's humor is certainly off-kilter. I also believe that his humor was meant to redirect the attention away from Steve. Because of which, I can see his intentions throughout all of this not being very clear for others.

when they guy has said he didn't want this shared

To be fair, the only things that were shared was what Steve allowed me to share. I spoke to him last night prior to making that thread and he approved of my mentioning that he was having some financial difficulties at the moment and that anything we can do to help would be greatly appreciated.

and then carrying on with his "jokes" about he was getting a cut on donations and it was "just business" when he KNEW people were thinking he meant it? that's trolling, plain and simple.

The bit about managing his money was yet another one of his jokes that might have confused some folks, but I tried my best to clear this up by openly stating various times that no one is managing Steve's money and that anything given to Steve would go directly to him.

It's hard to determine what's what, but I do believe that the intentions were good. The delivery might have been off in a few instances, but the vast majority of folks have been very nice about this. I have a few assholes with less than 200 posts (you know who you are) that think this is a huge scam and have been posting various things I've had to remove, but that comes with the territory.

"1"

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2014, 02:34:39 PM »
you are a level-headed guy. you honestly think he was helpful making Steve sound like a loser - when they guy has said he didn't want this shared - and then carrying on with his "jokes" about he was getting a cut on donations and it was "just business" when he KNEW people were thinking he meant it? that's trolling, plain and simple.

are you a moron? you couldn't see the joke? docile hickbillie.
how can I manage steves paypal account or bank account. did you send him anything BTW you degenerate.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2014, 02:36:16 PM »

Hate to be a negative guy here..but let's review.

Steve came to QB in confidence for some help...QB then tells the entire board Steve's personal problems.

whether his heart is in the right place or not..Steve himself says he was mortified.  good luck on not having this thrown in your face every day for the rest of your getbig life Steve, I hope you recover 100%....not trying to be harsh...just truthful.  

I could be DEAD wrong..wouldn't be the first time...but something about QB...and the QB/Arce relationship..... is just a little off

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2014, 02:38:00 PM »
  QB travels a LOT. New York, Los Angeles, Florida, London, etc

he was out of it on meds for fear of flying. I have that too. I have to go to my doctor to get xanax, ambien, just to fly.

I went to get him the second time, and even when he was five feet from me, the cells did not work. The TSA and LAX Cops were screaming at us to get moving (the shootings, etc, make them worry about every drop off and pick up. So they are super paranoid)          

so this was all just bad things happening with bad timing

he NEVER meant to have me stay there all day on purpose

I know this

so people should know this all clearly, and stop being negative about this

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2014, 02:39:54 PM »

Steve came to QB in confidence for some help...QB then tells the entire board Steve's personal problems.

whether his heart is in the right place or not..Steve himself says he was mortified.  good luck on not having this thrown in your face every day for the rest of your getbig life Steve, I hope you recover 100%....not trying to be harsh...just truthful.  

I could be DEAD wrong..wouldn't be the first time...but something about QB...and the QB/Arce relationship..... is just a little off
Groink with all due respect,
I did not tell the board, I pm'd key members only, I did not create a thread, please understand that.
the MOD made the thread and told the board, I didn't "told" anybody.
don't be upset my arms are better then your groink. its ok, you had your run.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2014, 02:40:29 PM »

THAT'S  the thing about get big,and a thread like this,i come here to get a way from norm and talk about bbing,or have fun with pics,or good topics,NOT TO KNOW ANYONE'S PERSONAL REAL LIFE TRAUMA THAT IS DAMAGING,EMBARRASING,OR HERESAY.thats why other than this quote I have nothing else to say.if its real all of it I hope steve gets well whatever it is...

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2014, 02:41:33 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2014, 02:41:52 PM »
 Thank you Groink. I know that the people who only have evil in them, will attack me while I am down. The people that are good, and care about me, would never want to do such a thing. I was too proud. I was wrong. People can want to throw mud at me for eternity. All I can do is make a come back. I would rather be sick, broke, and living in a broken down car... as opposed for being hated for being a rapist, child molester, etc.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2014, 02:42:56 PM »
Groink with all due respect,
I did not tell the board, I pm'd key members only, I did not create a thread, please understand that.
the MOD made the thread and told the board, I didn't "told" anybody.
don't be upset my arms are better then your groink. its ok, you had your run.

every post you make is troll-like. I don't for a minute believe you give a shit about Arce, I really don't.

You are not making his situation any better at all. you are making it reek of troll. I bet you're costing him donations. you're enjoying this.

BigSteve2112

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2014, 02:44:04 PM »
Arce check your PMs.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2014, 02:44:48 PM »
every post you make is troll-like. I don't for a minute believe you give a shit about Arce, I really don't.

You are not making his situation any better at all. you are making it reek of troll. I bet you're costing him donations.

fuck you and your donations, I have paid enough to cover all the gimmicks here.
I don't care about arce but I just sent him a "gift" (IRS reasons)