Author Topic: Hello - Wishing you all a happy New Year  (Read 58138 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Hello
« Reply #825 on: January 25, 2014, 01:58:15 PM »
Brutal posts about our own Steve over at muscleweak.com

The Truth About Steve Arce
Posted by AbsoluteTruth
« on: January 17, 2014, 10:15:24 AM »
Getbigs very own mentally retarded younger brother has a very problematic drug addiction. The gullibles are donating their hard earned monies toward his very serious drug addiction. Hes lost everything because he can't stop and has convinced himself he doesn't have a problem. The worst part about this is that many members know this but don't stop other members from giving. Hes had addcitions in the past and overcome this but he is so far gone that he will never bounce back. This is not a guy that is simply going through a rough time. This is a guy that has a serious addiction and has lost everything from it. Hes too high to go get a real job and is completely delusional. This has been going on for a very long time now. I feel bad for those that are giving away their money when it will go towards more drugs. I do not hate the guy at all. He seems nice although stupid. How does someone go from having schools and gyms to having nothing in such a short period of time? Drugs. Do not give your money to him. Give your support though as he needs it.

Hundred buck says Quickerblade wrote that

AVBG

« Reply #826 on: January 25, 2014, 01:59:49 PM »
Serious question? What gives you that impression?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #827 on: January 25, 2014, 02:05:46 PM »
In a time of global recession, people are really this frivolous with their money ???

I donate to charity every year without fail.

I draw the line at funding strangers on a bodybuilding forum.
P

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #828 on: January 25, 2014, 02:07:13 PM »
In a time of global recession, people are really this frivolous with their money ???

"charity" lol

your money would be better off with a complete stranger, trust me .. just give it to someone who's in a rough patch, unconditionally

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #829 on: January 25, 2014, 02:09:16 PM »

The best is the high and mighty saints here trying to put people down because they didn't send a complete stranger 100 bucks no questions asked...LOLOLOL.

---

« Reply #830 on: January 25, 2014, 02:15:10 PM »
The best is the high and mighty saints here trying to put people down because they didn't send a complete stranger 100 bucks no questions asked...LOLOLOL.
I cant decide if that meant to be an insult or a compliment, greta post none the less.

galeniko

• Getbig V
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: January 25, 2014, 07:26:02 PM »
I cant understand why anyone in their right mind would call anyone on a forum who they have never met a friend, let alone give them money.

Some gullible people about thats for sure
A fool and his money are soon parted.
who carea about the bit money, every time i see a homeless asking for money or a junkie,i give them bit money and or food.

they have miseable axistence at that point, clock runs equak fast for all of us, so i try to give them bit hope and positivity and a few better minutes.

i know will never get it back from them, but dont care,a something little was done for humanity
n

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #833 on: January 25, 2014, 07:50:33 PM »

No man, I did not write that.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #834 on: January 25, 2014, 07:58:47 PM »
who carea about the bit money, every time i see a homeless asking for money or a junkie,i give them bit money and or food.

they have miseable axistence at that point, clock runs equak fast for all of us, so i try to give them bit hope and positivity and a few better minutes.

i know will never get it back from them, but dont care,a something little was done for humanity

Do you talk to them about why they are in their situation and changes they need to make, or are you simply enabling them. Sounds like you are not helping them. Sounds like you are part of the problem.
P

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #835 on: January 25, 2014, 08:11:50 PM »
From another forum:

It's odd how nobody finds it strange that quicker blade is still begging for funds. The truth of the matter is quicker does not know the truth himself. Arce asked him for 3000 dollars and quicker blade was badmouthing the guy for it. Then when he realized he would be made out to be the bad guy he changed his tune. Arce is not out looking for a job because the only job he wants is that of a bodyguard. If he really cared he woudl take nay job but not all jobs allow him to be high. Being a bodyguard does and it makes him feel something of worth. Like a tough guy. Which he is not anymore. In fact he's become quite fat. He has told numerous people he cant be a bodyguard until he buys a license for it. However this license is veryr expensive and Arce is putting all his money to drugs. He loses everything within a matter of months due to a drug habit. He did not fall on tough times. He brought them onhimself. This is 100 fact and 100 percent truth. Steve is getting people to get money for him. He's playing things perfectly. Right now he is currently trying to get back into minor dealings of steroids as well. That sustained him nicely. Nobody wants anything to do with him any more as his mind is fucked up. He has kidney stones and claims the doctors have told him not to drink water. He's out to lunch and anybody with half a brain can see this from his posts. People make the choic to ignore this. 

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #836 on: January 25, 2014, 08:16:39 PM »
I pulled into the gym parking lot today. This little old black lady walked up to me and told me her husband was dead and she has diabetes. I walked over to my car and scooped up the big handful of quarters I had saved up in my center council. I gave her everything all of them. I told her I would pray for her and God bless her. She started crying right in front of me. It made me feel so good to help her out that little bit. I could tell she really needed it.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #837 on: January 25, 2014, 08:34:41 PM »
From another forum:

It's odd how nobody finds it strange that quicker blade is still begging for funds.

other forum???

I never begged anyone for funds.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #838 on: January 25, 2014, 09:51:29 PM »
Anyone in LA can meet up w him maybe to give some morale boost to get better? 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: January 25, 2014, 11:19:49 PM »

I think the same way.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: January 25, 2014, 11:21:33 PM »
I think people don't realize that arce never asked for anything. QB took it upon himself to try to gather some sympathy. We need to be more understanding. Nobody is running any scams.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #841 on: January 26, 2014, 12:31:27 AM »
I like Arce, but I don't get why he befriends total strangers from the internet. Totally odd to me.

BigSteve2112

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #842 on: January 26, 2014, 12:38:26 AM »
other forum???

I never begged anyone for funds.
You're a fucking liar, and I have youe PMs to prove it.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #843 on: January 26, 2014, 12:50:24 AM »
You're a fucking liar, and I have youe PMs to prove it.

ofcourse you do, please don't post the proof.

I asked for help, not once did I post any account numbers or paypal details, OMR did that.
whether you think its a scam does not matter, you did not want to help, that's fine, many people I asked did not want to neither but I don't have anything personal against them.

people have loans, mortgages taxes or simply did not want to give a cent, no problem.

I said Arce needs help, and obviously he did/does. I sent him a considerable amount hence why I'm asking people that are PMing me not to give, don't worry about it.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #844 on: January 26, 2014, 12:53:56 AM »
Brutal posts about our own Steve over at muscleweak.com

The Truth About Steve Arce
Posted by AbsoluteTruth
« on: January 17, 2014, 10:15:24 AM »
Getbigs very own mentally retarded younger brother has a very problematic drug addiction. The gullibles are donating their hard earned monies toward his very serious drug addiction. Hes lost everything because he can't stop and has convinced himself he doesn't have a problem. The worst part about this is that many members know this but don't stop other members from giving. Hes had addcitions in the past and overcome this but he is so far gone that he will never bounce back. This is not a guy that is simply going through a rough time. This is a guy that has a serious addiction and has lost everything from it. Hes too high to go get a real job and is completely delusional. This has been going on for a very long time now. I feel bad for those that are giving away their money when it will go towards more drugs. I do not hate the guy at all. He seems nice although stupid. How does someone go from having schools and gyms to having nothing in such a short period of time? Drugs. Do not give your money to him. Give your support though as he needs it.

This is why Arce was going to pick Quicker Blade up for free, because he knew QB would give him some pills?

???

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: January 26, 2014, 12:56:57 AM »
This is why Arce was going to pick Quicker Blade up for free, because he knew QB would give him some pills?

???

LOL we have jack all in OZ, its more believable if I flew there to pick up pills.
I paid arce for parking and petrol, so its not free.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #846 on: January 26, 2014, 12:58:14 AM »
LOL we have jack all in OZ, its more believable if I flew there to pick up pills.
I paid arce for parking and petrol, so its not free.

You don't have access to prescription drugs like Xanax?  ???

If I'm wrong I apologize, just presenting a theory. I know how pill heads are, so it makes perfect scene that if you do pills (and you've got some), and arce does pills (and he knows it, but he's broke/doesn't have any), he would offer to pick you up.  :-X

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: January 26, 2014, 01:00:52 AM »

i agree with most of this

i only give them food though

alot of them have drug habits

alot of them now have dogs in the uk which trebles their income in most cases
T

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: January 26, 2014, 01:15:55 AM »
we don't, when I flew there I did have Xanax but it was not from a Doctor, they don't prescribe it here.
Phizer banned it in Australia.

Australia customs is pretty strong, im not risking it my career over some pills.
Arce offered to pick me up, I accepted. no pills were involved.
Im not a pill head BTW, I just needed it cause its a 14hour flight, its brutal, if that means Im a pill head then I was on a plane with a bunch of pill heads too.

Okay bro, sounds legit.  It's smart of Australia to control those dangerous drugs. Idiots here are more worried about Marijuana than Oxycontin.  :-\

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #849 on: January 26, 2014, 01:37:22 AM »
very hard to even get sleeping pills here also.
Most doctors have a sign at the front door saying "we don't prescribe sleeping meds etc.
I asked the doctor for sleeping tabs he said no, to many people abusing so they stopped it.

arce is a good dude, I met him, he did not seem to be on drugs, if I noticed he was I would of told him to back off, he was doing me a favour. if you sent him funds and and asked for a payback, he said will payback in 3-6 months, if he does not then it will be open season on him, but lets atleast give him a chance. I bet he will payback everyone that loaned and asked for it back.
I sent money, I know gal sent money too, im sure a few others too, but if you asked for it to be a loan, and he does not come through then everyone can attack him.

He asked me originally, it was me that Pm'd a few members that he needed help, if you believe it was for drug etc, then I cant change your mind.
He did not want getbigs help, I did that on his behalf, I saw the backlash and regretted it, so please guy don't donate or send.

let it be, he will be online in feb and explain everything. Have some mercy on the man.
I don't know why other forums have joined in, that makes me feel terrible, that's my fault.

Oh yeah, he's always seemed like a great guy to me. Thoroughly nice

Now I feel bad for posting that!!  :-[ :-[ :-[ ;D