Author Topic: "The Rock" on Leasing. BALLER$  (Read 27501 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: "The Rock" on Leasing. BALLER$
« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2014, 07:01:53 PM »
Not true man.  This is the general thinking but there is a stat about millionaires and it was something like only 18% inherited their fortunes while 80% build their own fortunes.  Most of the people that worked hard and earned it stay out of the spotlight so you never hear about them.  it is the born rich spoiled brats that are all over the media.

the new generation of billionaires are something like 90% self made and not inherited.

I think these stats are something like 90% pulled out of your ass

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2014, 07:21:32 PM »
Not true man.  This is the general thinking but there is a stat about millionaires and it was something like only 18% inherited their fortunes while 80% build their own fortunes.  Most of the people that worked hard and earned it stay out of the spotlight so you never hear about them.  it is the born rich spoiled brats that are all over the media.

the new generation of billionaires are something like 90% self made and not inherited.

I got my start in the 4th grade selling the little toys you get out of gumball machines 2 for a quarter.. then I took those quarters and bought $.50 packs of Bubbalicious bubblegum and sold the pieces for $.25 each (net of $.75 per pack  ;D )... and it snowballed from there.  ;)

in all seriousness... usually it takes hard work AND borrowed money. Very rarely are businesses and (millionaires) made with their own savings.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2014, 08:06:32 PM »
Tax write off.   You can write off a lease, but not a financed for ownership payment.
Wrong u can write off if it is used for business.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2014, 12:16:22 AM »
Wrong u can write off if it is used for business.
Correct.  Then buy it out at the end of the lease so you've had a new vehicle all along and only pay appraised value at lease expiry
a

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2014, 09:27:33 AM »
This. A-halo a financial guru.
they told me the world of finance, economy, stock markets is some sort of abstraction and the best you can do is invest in yourself, make money and live a comfortable life well within your means

i guess i'm a bit narrow minded and not educated on the matter, but i swear all this shit sounds like a hoax, makebelieve

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2014, 09:53:03 AM »

Tell me in todays world who got rich besides celebrities singer/actor or sport stars...no one in todays world can become rich with honesty!!! we all see these 80years old who are rich cause of some stock market etc! even BILL GATES daughter have to buy an appartment with a mortgage!

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2014, 10:49:13 AM »

hahaha dude, do you know how much a billion dollar is? We're not talking about millionaires, we're talking bout billionaires.

There's a handful of "selfmade billionaires" in the history of the world (one in a billion being in the right place at the right time stories like Gates and Zuckerberg).

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2014, 08:34:45 PM »
Tell me in todays world who got rich besides celebrities singer/actor or sport stars...no one in todays world can become rich with honesty!!! we all see these 80years old who are rich cause of some stock market etc! even BILL GATES daughter have to buy an appartment with a mortgage!
You buy an apartment with a mortgage or RENT one?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2014, 08:43:12 PM »
You buy an apartment with a mortgage or RENT one?

depends on whether or not you're in New York. lol

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2014, 08:46:30 PM »
i think a lot of these "entrepreneur" stories are inflated tales by the moonlight

in the end great wealth comes from family fortunes and moderate wealth comes from high incomes and common sense

i think

WTF

Umm, damn you halo. Don't make me take you seriously.

I see where you are thinking with this, but what these don't include is how much financial/advice/life assistance these people get coming out the gate in life. Having your family cover all your education/housing for the first part of your adult life can end up giving decades head start on people who were pretty much forced in to joining something like the military just to get some help. Not to mention the social circles these people are exposed to. You will never get rich punching a clock, but the man writing that check never wants you to figure that out.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 25, 2014, 05:19:47 AM »
WTF

Umm, damn you halo. Don't make me take you seriously.

i actually dont know any of this for sure

i just believe that "if something seems to good to be true, it probably is"

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #111 on: January 25, 2014, 10:07:26 AM »
i actually dont know any of this for sure

i just believe that "if something seems to good to be true, it probably is"

Well, your relationship instincts might suck, but your financial ones you might want to listen to a bit.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2014, 10:39:05 AM »
Well, your relationship instincts might suck, but your financial ones you might want to listen to a bit.
i spend as little money as comfortably possible (decent food, some cheapest roids and such, but no iphones, designer clothes, traveling etc) and never rented a day in my life. bought home in my own name no bitch getting part of nothing.

i am fairly sure i will not suffer poverty and that's a good thing