Author Topic: Anyone ever answer the nolva vs arimidex question? Re: deca  (Read 3865 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Anyone ever answer the nolva vs arimidex question? Re: deca
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2014, 06:00:26 PM »
yah, nolvadex helps for all gynos period.

its just not the best anti estrogen.

adex dont help with deca and tren gyno,though.

thats the summary

8)

Folks that use cabergoline/pramiprexole for "prolactin" sides ( ::) ) are in for nasty side effects IMO.....stick to the mild stuff.  Nolvadex for gyno, aromasin (or less ideally arimidex) to keep estrogen in range.  The AI's are no good long term either, IMO.

Best long term solution is to use a dosage that doesn't necessitate you needing ancillary compounds.  For some, that could be grams and grams of gear.  For me, it's not much  :(  Gotta make up the difference with diet

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2014, 05:04:02 AM »
8)

Folks that use cabergoline/pramiprexole for "prolactin" sides ( ::) ) are in for nasty side effects IMO.....stick to the mild stuff.  Nolvadex for gyno, aromasin (or less ideally arimidex) to keep estrogen in range.  The AI's are no good long term either, IMO.

Best long term solution is to use a dosage that doesn't necessitate you needing ancillary compounds.  For some, that could be grams and grams of gear.  For me, it's not much  :(  Gotta make up the difference with diet

I hated having to resort to cabergoline while using deca, but its the only thing that would stop my nipples from leaking.  :-\

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2014, 01:04:19 PM »
I hated having to resort to cabergoline while using deca, but its the only thing that would stop my nipples from leaking.  :-\

How much deca?  What else were you taking?  Did you try nolva or an AI?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2014, 03:54:22 PM »
How much deca?  What else were you taking?  Did you try nolva or an AI?

First time I used deca at 450mg by itself, I noticed a discharge about the 8th week into the cycle. I had some nolva lying around so figured what the hell...tried it for a week, nothing happened, read online it could make it worse so I got paranoid and just stopped. Maybe had I kept using the stuff it would've helped  ??? ...not sure but do yourselves a favor and try it and see if it helps.

Last time I used npp I gradually worked my way up to about 700 a week with about 100mg of test. Somewhere mid cycle I started getting that weird sensation in my nipples again...it feels different than anything I've felt from dbol or test. So I squeeze my nipple and I get a fluid coming out again lol. I tried adex first, and than letro...nothing but achy joints.

That caber shit is expensive, I didn't wanna use it but immediately felt some relief in the sensation and the discharge. I like deca for the look, strength, and its safe on hair so I was willing to put up with any other side effect but man is it a weird drug.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2014, 06:44:52 PM »
I'm gonna just get that shit cut out then I don't need nolva, letro, caber and all that shit! 
you are gay.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2014, 11:57:16 PM »
I'm gonna just get that shit cut out then I don't need nolva, letro, caber and all that shit! 
that is what I did 6 years ago and do not need anything for now on.  ;)