Author Topic: Steroids and behaviour changes?  (Read 3854 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Steroids and behaviour changes?
« on: January 18, 2014, 11:37:06 AM »
What changes in behaviour and attitude have you experienced since taking steroids?

I have noticed I am far more aggressive in nearly everything I do. Chasing women became an obsession and quality control went right down. This sucks as I can't even boast about some of the pigs I pulled.

Also my driving became more reckless and I smashed up my mercedes at 3am coming back from a club. Thankfully I was sober and no one else was involved but this shit is not good.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Steroids and behaviour changes?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 11:44:18 AM »
What changes in behaviour and attitude have you experienced since taking steroids?

I have noticed I am far more aggressive in nearly everything I do. Chasing women became an obsession and quality control went right down. This sucks as I can't even boast about some of the pigs I pulled.

Also my driving became more reckless and I smashed up my mercedes at 3am coming back from a club. Thankfully I was sober and no one else was involved but this shit is not good.

:D  lmao   ;D

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 11:48:02 AM »
I cry more when watching the Hallmark channel. No Clomid either.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 12:09:26 PM »
Tren makes my fuse nonexistent.

Like, super fucking twitchy. Not any angrier, just zero to killswitch in .000000001ms

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 12:18:23 PM »
tren makes me feel like a king, off to do some right now, I am jonesing   ;D

OK

tren ace 1 cc + test ace 1 cc in my left glute

npp 1cc and TNE 0.5 cc in my righ glute.

2 x 25 mg d-bols

energy drink

3 x 8mg of ephedrine

OFF TO THE GYM, HEAVY DEADLIFTS TODAY.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2014, 12:20:58 PM »
tren makes me feel like a king, off to do some right now, I am jonesing   ;D

OK

tren ace 1 cc + test ace 1 cc in my left glute

npp 1cc and TNE 0.5 cc in my righ glute.

2 x 25 mg d-bols

energy drink

3 x 8mg of ephedrine

OFF TO THE GYM, HEAVY DEADLIFTS TODAY.

Man you ain't fucking around!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 12:27:22 PM »
Man you ain't fucking around!
not on deadlift day, fuck that shit.  ;)

Tren has a tiny punch to post injection for the workout and so does test ace and so does d-bol, but TNE has no equal, that shit is fire and keeps you lifting heavy for hours, not to mention energy drink and ephedrine.

fuck should hit up 6 plate per side like butter.  8)

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2014, 12:28:20 PM »
not on deadlift day, fuck that shit.  ;)

Tren has a tiny punch to post injection for the workout and so does test ace and so does d-bol, but TNE has no equal, that shit is fire and keeps you lifting heavy for hours, not to mention energy drink and ephedrine.

fuck should hit up 6 plate per side like butter.  8)

Kill it Brother...love TNE kills my BP though! Ken

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2014, 12:31:33 PM »
Kill it Brother...love TNE kills my BP though! Ken
ya it is hard to handle and the discomfort, I find the worse is coming down from all this past my workout, shit sucks but hey it makes legendary workouts and that is the price we pay to move iron, the love of lifting heavy.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2014, 12:32:51 PM »
ya it is hard to handle and the discomfort, I find the worse is coming down from all this past my workout, shit sucks but hey it makes legendary workouts and that is the price we pay to move iron, the love of lifting heavy.

Words of wisdom....have a great workout!

refecdvi

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2014, 12:47:59 PM »
tren solo and hgh makes me gay. i mean googling movie clip "ripped guy ******#" etc :-X

also ace or enan, after inject tren.
i feel really cold like something my liver are really damaged. this is 1hour tops though.

hgh my skin tone really changed, even though i see my skin looks normal.
people said to me im french dolls or ghosts. like Starns, Centopani, Fritz.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2014, 02:22:13 PM »
When I used pretty heavy cycles I would notice an increase in anxiety depending on how high my test dosage is and also eq gives me anxiety.. Other than that I really haven't had any other problems with my behavior.. Definitely a little more aggressive but I like that.. I really think the behavior changes is much worse with low test than too much test

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2014, 05:10:13 AM »
I found to be more irritable at times especially when starting a new drug or increasing doses. Could've also been due to dieting though...

More arrogance...definitely more arrogant.  ;D

dustin

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2014, 07:11:19 AM »
No change at all now. I've been on and off so long the novelty wore off. Tren used to make me feel more positively aggressive (not just mad-aggressive, just positively charged but lethargic). Now I feel nothing at all. I feel physically more full and lean but mentally there's no change at all now.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2014, 09:12:39 AM »
I cry more when watching the Hallmark channel. No Clomid either.

Haha I do occasionally feel like a wuss when cycling off. I remember watching pearl harbour 5 weeks after my last shot and snivelling like a little bitch when the little dude dies at the end. Needless to say I jumped back on the next day!

Tren makes my fuse nonexistent.

Like, super fucking twitchy. Not any angrier, just zero to killswitch in .000000001ms

I hear you on this one.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2014, 09:18:14 AM »
tren solo and hgh makes me gay. i mean googling movie clip "ripped guy ******#" etc :-X

also ace or enan, after inject tren.
i feel really cold like something my liver are really damaged. this is 1hour tops though.

hgh my skin tone really changed, even though i see my skin looks normal.
people said to me im french dolls or ghosts. like Starns, Centopani, Fritz.

Tren and hgh makes you gay?!! Fuck....that side effect sucks!  :D

When I used pretty heavy cycles I would notice an increase in anxiety depending on how high my test dosage is and also eq gives me anxiety.. Other than that I really haven't had any other problems with my behavior.. Definitely a little more aggressive but I like that.. I really think the behavior changes is much worse with low test than too much test

What sort of anxiety did you experience? Was it about anything in particular or just ordinary, every day stuff?

I found to be more irritable at times especially when starting a new drug or increasing doses. Could've also been due to dieting though...

More arrogance...definitely more arrogant.  ;D

Haha definitely makes the ego go up a few notches!

No change at all now. I've been on and off so long the novelty wore off. Tren used to make me feel more positively aggressive (not just mad-aggressive, just positively charged but lethargic). Now I feel nothing at all. I feel physically more full and lean but mentally there's no change at all now.

How long have you been cycling on and off Dustin? I hope I get to that point soon. Maybe just staying on would be better?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2014, 10:47:57 AM »
Just a general sense of anxiety and different times of the day especially before bed.. Once my body adjusted to the dosage and didn't get it much.. But it was pretty high dosage

dustin

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2014, 01:36:26 PM »
How long have you been cycling on and off Dustin? I hope I get to that point soon. Maybe just staying on would be better?

I've been fucking around for probably 5 years or more. After the novelty and excitement wore off from the first few cycles, I did notice a small psychological change. It wasn't anything crazy like people imagine though. I didn't want to drop kick babies and push grannies down the stairs or anything like that.

Maybe I'm just a lot more calm than most people. I try staying as objective as possible so I don't fall victim to any placebo effect, so who knows.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2014, 04:40:04 AM »
I've been fucking around for probably 5 years or more. After the novelty and excitement wore off from the first few cycles, I did notice a small psychological change. It wasn't anything crazy like people imagine though. I didn't want to drop kick babies and push grannies down the stairs or anything like that.

Maybe I'm just a lot more calm than most people. I try staying as objective as possible so I don't fall victim to any placebo effect, so who knows.

Maybe it's cause you smoke a lot more weed than most people.  :P

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2014, 04:50:50 AM »
As a beginner using low doses I've noticed that it is only during the ramp-up phase that my behavior changed. When my levels evened out it normalized.

Question:
Is this why short-acting esters are preferred by more experienced users? The feeling that they do more, because the hormonal roller coaster makes you experience them more consciously?

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2014, 06:53:07 AM »

Senn a lot of breakups and fallen marriages
$

dustin

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2014, 07:47:17 AM »

Maybe it's cause you smoke a lot more weed than most people.  :P

lol even outside of that. I take long breaks.

I think most people just exaggerate too. Injecting a bit of testosterone or other steroids shouldn't make you put your fists through walls. I do feel that my fuse gets a bit shorter, but it doesn't change the way I act and the way people perceive me. I think if people can't handle the juice they should stay off it.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2014, 07:56:38 AM »

I think most people just exaggerate too. Injecting a bit of testosterone or other steroids shouldn't make you put your fists through walls. I do feel that my fuse gets a bit shorter, but it doesn't change the way I act and the way people perceive me. I think if people can't handle the juice they should stay off it.

Most of the people who have the issue of putting a fist through a wall would already be doing that without the juice.... Assholes will become more of an asshole... A problem for a lot of the guys I talk to is staying faithful to one women because of the test and dbol boner you get 12 times a day..

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2014, 09:17:46 AM »

It shouldn't change the way we act cause we know there's consequences. I wanna kill people with or without gear but it doesn't mean I'm gonna do it...unless I have at least a 75% chance of getting away with it.  ;D

I think being slightly more irritable would be completely normal when messing around with your body's hormones. So is being hornier like tstmaniac mentions, but it doesn't mean you're gonna go eat out a hooker.   :-X

dustin

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2014, 10:16:17 AM »
It shouldn't change the way we act cause we know there's consequences. I wanna kill people with or without gear but it doesn't mean I'm gonna do it...unless I have at least a 75% chance of getting away with it.  ;D

I think being slightly more irritable would be completely normal when messing around with your body's hormones. So is being hornier like tstmaniac mentions, but it doesn't mean you're gonna go eat out a hooker.   :-X

Hey man, in Canada you can kill someone and get out of jail in a couple of years with good behaviour. I try keeping those thoughts out of my head because maybe one day I'll persuade myself to go through with it. ;D