Author Topic: Kid suffers ruptured testicle during rough 'pat down' by police is now infertile  (Read 2470 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Tony, seriously?  Is it really completely unknown to you that young black guys in many parts of the country (maybe not the metropolitan area you live in, lol) reasonably fear all interactions with cops? 

(And doesn't that fear seem reasonable now since being frisked by police in that area can evidently lead to your balls being crushed?)

Additionally, to this group (athletes), running didn't seem like such a bad decision because they're probably a lot fleeter of foot than your average cop.  Dollar to donuts that the other guys who ran are now telling each other that running was the right move, don't ya think? 

I don't doubt, though, that there is probably some discussion among them about how their teammate's involuntary vasectomy (or whatever) might end up being worth it for him depending on how much money he gets in court.

And what's all this claptrap about resisting?  The injury occurred while he was being frisked/patted down, right?  So the only way "resisting" comes into play is if it began while he was being searched (which seems plausible since I'm guessing it's pretty difficult to remain motionless while your testicle is being crushed).

Meet The 17-Year-Old Who Blew The Lid Off Racial Profiling With His iPod

"We're going to go out there and violate some rights." Hear the secret police recordings that will take your breath away. In a bad way.

Watch As One Boy Lays Out An Experience Most White People Will Never Have To Worry About

Kasiem Walters experienced his first stop-and-frisk by the NYPD when he was 13. THIRTEEN. Yep, a 13-year-old black boy on his way to school is definitely a big menace to society — that totally makes sense.

Kasiem's story is a stark, sad reminder that there is something seriously wrong when the police are demonizing citizens so they feel like criminals.

An Off-Duty Cop Gets Thrown Up Against A Wall And Frisked

But what happens on the day you don't see a crime?

w

24KT

• Getbig V
FOX NEWS: Black People Need STOP and FRISK

w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Tony, seriously?  Is it really completely unknown to you that young black guys in many parts of the country (maybe not the metropolitan area you live in, lol) reasonably fear all interactions with cops? 

And what's all this claptrap about resisting?  The injury occurred while he was being frisked/patted down, right?  So the only way "resisting" comes into play is if it began while he was being searched (which seems plausible since I'm guessing it's pretty difficult to remain motionless while your testicle is being crushed).
hahah first I have lived in and around Houston, YOU KNOW ONE OF THE LARGEST CITIES IN THE US the majority of my life. Second I am not discounting the stupidity of young blacks and their fear of cops, I know that idiocy is prevelant and pushed by other idiots such as yourself and samson. My point is that is isnt a valid reason to run and there is no proof that this is why they ran.

ahhh no sir, if he resisted he would have had to be detained first before the frisking took place....::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I was not there. I have no clue as to what it is like to be a Black male kid in America, but I have enough friends and relatives who understand and have/are living through the experience. The fact that you or anybody else does not think being Black & innocent is a good enough reason to run away from a cop approaching you doesn't negate the fact that millions of Blacks in America have experiences that tell them otherwise. Look at Wesley Snipes. Cops tried to pull him over one night in the middle of rural nowhere, when he wasn't speeding or doing anything wrong. Did he pull over in the middle of nowhere? Hell no, ...he gunned it, got to the nearest public, well lit and highly visible space, and then pulled over. What did the cops do... they ticketed him for failing to pull over. So why did they try to pull him over in the first place? Now this is a grown man, AND a high profile celebrity, and he didn't want to have to deal with them. In any event, all of that is irrelevant. There is no justification to give a 16yr old kid a road-side vasectomy. There just isn't. Whether he ran from cops or not, whether he was being justifiable stopped or not, whether he even resisted arrest or not. There is no justification for what occurred.

Not according to the Police commissioner.
where am I justifying what happend to the boy?

fucking moron....

I agree that there is no justification for what happend, JUST LIKE THERE IS NOT JUSTIFICATION FOR HIM RUNNING!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
where am I justifying what happend to the boy?

fucking moron....

I agree that there is no justification for what happend, JUST LIKE THERE IS NOT JUSTIFICATION FOR HIM RUNNING!!!!

He should be able to run if he wants. He did nothing wrong for which he should even have suspected a cop would want to stop him or question him.

The subject of this thread is not : Why did he run? The subject is:

Kid suffers ruptured testicle during rough 'pat-down' by police is now infertile.

please don't try to avert the issue or spin it to put the kid at fault.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
He should be able to run if he wants. He did nothing wrong for which he should even have suspected a cop would want to stop him or question him.

The subject of this thread is not : Why did he run? The subject is:

Kid suffers ruptured testicle during rough 'pat-down' by police is now infertile.

please don't try to avert the issue or spin it to put the kid at fault.
LMFAO you morons will do anything to justify stupidity as long as you perceive a racial component to it ::)

It was a question dumb ass and a valid one as it is not a logical reaction to run from the police when you have done nothing wrong....so asking valid questions now is saying the kid is at fault?

LMFAO moron

24KT

• Getbig V
LMFAO you morons will do anything to justify stupidity as long as you perceive a racial component to it ::)

It was a question dumb ass and a valid one as it is not a logical reaction to run from the police when you have done nothing wrong....so asking valid questions now is saying the kid is at fault?

LMFAO moron

Why were they being stopped to begin with?
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Why were they being stopped to begin with?
valid question and one that should be answered along with why they ran away....

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
And the "pat-down" began AFTER he was already hand-cuffed.
that's usually how my dates begin!!! ;D
w