Author Topic: Remember when Hillary also lied to Glen Doreghty sister at the funeral too?  (Read 588 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Benghazi Father on Trump Apologizing to Khan Hillary Never Apologized for My Son’s Death
CNN ^ | 8/2/2016 | Carol Costello
Posted on 8/2/2016, 7:28:59 PM by GilGil

Today, CNN’s Carol Costello talked with the father of a fallen Navy Seal about whether Donald Trump has any particular obligation to apologize for his feud with Humayun Khan‘s family.

Charles Woods is the father of Tyrone Woods, the Navy SEAL who died during the 2012 Benghazi attacks. Hillary Clinton defended her handling of the disaster but Wood didn’t seem satisfied. Woods slammed into her for telling him and other parents of the deceased that the consulate attack were due to anti-Islamic video.

“She not only lied to the American people, she also lied to myself and to other family members,” Woods said. “I would like really for her to come clean and to tell the truth…If there had been a rescue attempt, my son would still be alive.”

The discussion made its way to Trump’s controversial fight with Khizr Khan, and other gold star families who are slamming the mogul for his rhetoric about veterans and Muslims. After Woods blasted Clinton’s national security record further, Costello asked him whether he thinks Trump should apologize to the Khans for his comments.

“I don’t know what [Trump] originally said, and I don’t know what he said since then,” Woods said. “I know who should apologize, and that would be Hillary Clinton, for lying to the American families who lost their loved once as well as to the American public. She hasn’t apologized for that yet.”

Wood’s sentiments echo those of Patricia Smith, who was on CNN yesterday and also said Trump doesn’t have to apologize, and that her treatment by Clinton was worse than how the mogul treated Khan.

(Excerpt) Read more at youtube.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Benghazi Widow Blasts Khans: Why Is Your Son’s Death More Tragic Than My Husband’s?
The Daily Caller ^ | 8/04/16 | Steve Guest
Posted on 8/5/2016, 7:49:07 AM by broken_arrow1

Dorothy Woods, widow of Ty Woods, a Navy SEAL who died in the Benghazi terrorist attack, weighed in on the controversy surrounding the Khans, the Muslim Gold Star parents who spoke at the Democratic National Convention, questioning why “they are more important than the rest of us.”

In an interview on the Hugh Hewitt Show, host Hugh Hewitt asked Woods for her reaction to the “Khan-Trump controversy involving the Gold Star family that are the Khans and Mr. Trump?”

Woods replied, “First and foremost, I would never, ever want to wish a Gold Star status on anyone. But I also truly believe that it should never be used as an excuse or a shield when we hear something, and when I say we collectively, the Gold Star families, when we hear something that we don’t like.”

“The way I see it is no one ever questioned [Captain] Khan’s sacrifice or his service or his death,” Woods continued. “He was rightfully given full military honors, you know, like my family, his family, have lived under the benefit of American citizenship. And the second generation, [Captain] Khan and myself, we’ve chosen to give back. I believe that [Captain] Khan was an American first that day, and that’s very important.”

"So my issue here is I believe that the Khans are only public because they are Muslim. And to me, that sends the wrong message that they are more important than the rest of us. No loss is more or less important than the other,” Woods added.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Mother of Navy SEAL: Obama ignored our ONE request, used son’s death for photo op instead
BPR BizPac Review ^ | 8/05/16 | Kelly Carson
Posted on 8/5/2016, 8:05:19 AM by blueyon

When Karen Vaughn went to Dover Air Force Base in 2011 to meet her son’s body, the mother of Navy SEAL Aaron Vaughn didn’t mind that President Barack Obama was there.

She and the other family members gathered had one simple request.

“What we experienced there is the families unanimously asked Barack Obama to not bring any media, to not make this a media event, that he was welcome to be with us but no media,” she told CNN’s “Legal View” guest host Ana Cabrera on Thursday. “And you know he showed up with cameras, and the next day our pictures, or his picture saluting the caskets of our boys was plastered over every outlet in America.”

Her son, Navy SEAL Aaron Vaughn, 30, of Stuart, Florida, died Aug. 6, 2011 in Afghanistan when the helicopter in which he was riding was shot down.

As a Gold Star mom, Vaughn said she wan’t offended by comments Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump made about another Gold Star family.

(Excerpt) Read more at bizpacreview.com ...