Author Topic: it baffels me galeniko got arms that fucking big without ever eating much at all  (Read 10098 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
0,5mg finasteride?? waht the fuck thats half the dose for balding ppl NOT on roids

Yeah but I am trying to prevent my hair from evaporating rather than replace it. I am also thinking that if I need to up the dose one day I will have some place to go. Make sense?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Yeah but I am trying to prevent my hair from evaporating rather than replace it. I am also thinking that if I need to up the dose one day I will have some place to go. Make sense?
maybe maybe not

it's all experimental witchcraft at best after all

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
maybe maybe not

it's all experimental witchcraft at best after all

Haha true Halo. I am only thinking three days ahead so what does it matter?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
fucking hell

in the other thread they told me that 0.5eod adex is too little for the 5mg/day finasteride, they said that much finasteride will really up the e2

so what dose of adex should i take?

considering i do 500 test /week and 5mg finasteride/day

HOW MUCH ADEX? HOW FREQUENTLY

HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP

I, nor anyone else can say, without knowing what your E2 values are.  Can you get a cheap blood test done to find out your values and post up here so we can have a better idea what is going on so far at your current dose?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
I, nor anyone else can say, without knowing what your E2 values are.  Can you get a cheap blood test done to find out your values and post up here so we can have a better idea what is going on so far at your current dose?
the thread about my delt acne and back acne

everyone started saying my e2 is so high, that causes it

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Did you have it checked?  What was the result?  Remember, just because everyone says something it doesn't mean it is true. 

If you did have a blood test, is there a link to it?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Post the pic of his arms
irongearco.com

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Moral ogf the story:

Shave your fucking head and train arms hard.

HTH

;D

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
Moral ogf the story:

Shave your fucking head and train arms hard.

HTH

;D
Amen to that
a

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

galeniko

• Getbig V
and drug dealers.
the libel against galeniko ends here, cocaine is not a drug,its a natural herbplant ;D
n

bigmc

• Getbig V
the libel against galeniko ends here, cocaine is not a drug,its a natural herbplant ;D

exactly

T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Halo, go with the hair tattoo and up the dose to 1g+.

galeniko

• Getbig V
I said two people.  I'm not calling you a dealer, but I was calling you a user.  I don't think there is a person on earth who truly lists what steroids they take.
ah ok, nah i say full open.

theres pll out there who need gramms for good response(while i still think theyd laook same on a quarter of what they use),then theres ppl who explode on minimum ccs.but they run into sides soon and max out.

i think whats more imporatant than any of that, is non stop on,it adds up,even on barely much.

the time off kick one straight back.

you give one guy just test, just 1 cc year round.

clean diet , proepr everything.

then give one guy 2 cycles of 2 months eeach on say 1gramm tern week and 1 gramm masteron week, just as example,a realy strong cycyle.

the rest of the year hes clean.

the 1cc guy will look better.

n

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
ah ok, nah i say full open.

theres pll out there who need gramms for good response(while i still think theyd laook same on a quarter of what they use),then theres ppl who explode on minimum ccs.but they run into sides soon and max out.

i think whats more imporatant than any of that, is non stop on,it adds up,even on barely much.

the time off kick one straight back.

you give one guy just test, just 1 cc year round.

clean diet , proepr everything.

then give one guy 2 cycles of 2 months eeach on say 1gramm tern week and 1 gramm masteron week, just as example,a realy strong cycyle.

the rest of the year hes clean.

the 1cc guy will look better.

See my guy Gally talks some straight shit. This is why this dude is respected by Getbig. Love this Slavikian pussyslayer....(NOHOMO...ps fuck you)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Gal knows what to beat , how much to eat, and when to
yah, comes down to this.

can feel when the body needs what, its bit pointless following someone elses program, cept mine, which is foolproof by design.

simple things like, wehn not hungry, why would i eat?

missed a meal?why panic.the positive aspect of this is extra fatloss.

the mongoloids gimmick who everyone hates say my mainentance calories are 1200, lol, nothing could be futher from the truth, those are the dieting calories.

the leaner i get the more i eat, dont even have an average maintenance calories, i just know when a refill is needed, for me its when the bloodsugar comes down crashing even though eating clean.

and after a refil meal, i just dont eat, i get over those bloosugar attacks and deal with it.

that is the hardest part.

but maintenance 1200 is ridiculous, when shredded, can do easy epic binge of 10k cals all 3 days, those binges alone make the daily average be 2k+.

would it work the same way if i spread the cals out evenly throughout the week?

hell no.

why.well this is what i mean with feeling out what the body means.

but yeah dieting, ha, the dieting down calories, fuck i try to kep them near zero,esp the fatter i am.why would someone whos 10% need much food if they want lose fat.

so yeah it depends , eating very little is bit misleading term.

now, anabolhalo, this is precisely what i meant, see this is the chimacal mess high dosers eventualy run into, "how much adex to fight the finasteride", "the finasteride is the to fight the dht conversion of test".etcetc.theres no answer that fits all, its a balance act, and theres much more yet to comein the quest of size.
if zomeone decided to go gh,and esp high dose with bit slin, then things get really complicated.

is it worth the effort?not for me, i try to do minimum damage,train with "Minimum" effort,for best results possible.,no way in hell will i get bothered what drug this what drug that.hrt and thats it.

hell even in the young years, when i took everything in sight, didnt bother with thinking much, the stacks were just accompanying the diet and training, the rule was as much as can afford, no thinking of hair, hell i think would have minded if the whole head fell off,not just the heair.

its an absolute mess to counter fight effects of other peds with 3rd peds-meds.
n

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yah, comes down to this.

can feel when the body needs what, its bit pointless following someone elses program, cept mine, which is foolproof by design.

simple things like, wehn not hungry, why would i eat?

missed a meal?why panic.the positive aspect of this is extra fatloss.

the mongoloids gimmick who everyone hates say my mainentance calories are 1200, lol, nothing could be futher from the truth, those are the dieting calories.

the leaner i get the more i eat, dont even have an average maintenance calories, i just know when a refill is needed, for me its when the bloodsugar comes down crashing even though eating clean.

and after a refil meal, i just dont eat, i get over those bloosugar attacks and deal with it.

that is the hardest part.

but maintenance 1200 is ridiculous, when shredded, can do easy epic binge of 10k cals all 3 days, those binges alone make the daily average be 2k+.

would it work the same way if i spread the cals out evenly throughout the week?

hell no.

why.well this is what i mean with feeling out what the body means.

but yeah dieting, ha, the dieting down calories, fuck i try to kep them near zero,esp the fatter i am.why would someone whos 10% need much food if they want lose fat.

so yeah it depends , eating very little is bit misleading term.

now, anabolhalo, this is precisely what i meant, see this is the chimacal mess high dosers eventualy run into, "how much adex to fight the finasteride", "the finasteride is the to fight the dht conversion of test".etcetc.theres no answer that fits all, its a balance act, and theres much more yet to comein the quest of size.
if zomeone decided to go gh,and esp high dose with bit slin, then things get really complicated.

is it worth the effort?not for me, i try to do minimum damage,train with "Minimum" effort,for best results possible.,no way in hell will i get bothered what drug this what drug that.hrt and thats it.

hell even in the young years, when i took everything in sight, didnt bother with thinking much, the stacks were just accompanying the diet and training, the rule was as much as can afford, no thinking of hair, hell i think would have minded if the whole head fell off,not just the heair.

its an absolute mess to counter fight effects of other peds with 3rd peds-meds.
Great post Gal,but ^^^THIS^^^ is the true gem of the entire post.

bigmc

• Getbig V

i agree when you start taking meds to counter other meds

you need to have a word with yourself

its the kind of thing addicts do

its a very slippery slope
T

galeniko

• Getbig V
i agree when you start taking meds to counter other meds

you need to have a word with yourself

its the kind of thing addicts do

its a very slippery slope
and it never works, the body is not so easy to trick.

it adapts very fast.

the finasteride adex combo is a classic case.

theres others who fight hgh water retention with diuretics,lol.

such stuff is not worth it.

ok, bit anti e when on test or test based compounds, fine.

but when one the prami,caber to fight the effects of tren and deca, then its just not meant to be.

one day the rebound will happen.atleast the test-estrogen rebound is the most "natural" one.
n

---

Great post isn't it, how often do you read about guys with sides being advised to take something else to counter it.
Get off whats causing it FFS.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Great post isn't it, how often do you read about guys with sides being advised to take something else to counter it.
Exactly,then they end up on a veritable laundry list of bullshit.

---

Exactly,then they end up on a veritable laundry list of bullshit.
Taking stims to train and then sleeping tablets because they cant calm down??????
Easier to just not take the stims.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I agree,a ton of stuff to counteract the other ton of stuff they`re on,and then another ton of stuff to counteract that ton of stuff,and then another................. .

Crazy !  :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

x2

galeniko

• Getbig V
haha, or downers to get back from the uppers.

or the best one pain meds for whatever reason.

the most classic case of denial is blood pressure meds instead of lowering the dosage, or cleaning up the diet.this one i rank number 1.

purple face but bro i cant eat less so hungry
n