Author Topic: People who work in the abortion industry  (Read 28650 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: People who work in the abortion industry
« Reply #150 on: January 23, 2014, 08:15:44 AM »
On the topic of "killing" when a pregnant woman is murdered, the murderer always gets that second hit for a double homicide, ie. Scott Petterson.  All the sudden, that "fetus" becomes a person in that case? Why? Because the mom didn't elect in that instance? Abortion advocates dont have an answer for that.

This is how we control the population and stamp out most abortions: Mandatory Vasectomy

at age say 14 or 15 all boys must undergo the quick and non-intrusive laser vasectomy. It is reversible, so I'm saying temporary sterilization.

When he becomes a young man and has a marriage certificate, provable living quarters, income, etc. the state then, free of charge reverses the vasectomy through surgery.

Yes this would cost a lot of money, however, what it would save in declining the prison population, diminishing welfare fraud, deflating our burgeoning population of under-achievers, etc etc.. Think about it. Very big government, but so is coddling unfortunate unwanted kids their entire lives.  Provided you believe abortion to be quite wrong like me, you may find mind my idea of state aided sterilization more satisfactory.

Interesting thought..

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: January 23, 2014, 08:21:03 AM »
thanks DroppinPlates.  My idea has been scoffed at and neither political party would be able to side with it. But I've thought about population control for a long time. Whats that new Matt Damon movie based in the year 2154 or something? Totally plausible scenario

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #152 on: January 23, 2014, 09:24:18 AM »
thanks DroppinPlates.  My idea has been scoffed at and neither political party would be able to side with it. But I've thought about population control for a long time. Whats that new Matt Damon movie based in the year 2154 or something? Totally plausible scenario

Most politicians don't have the balls to discuss the rising problem of over(!)-population, and the reason is obvious: most voters prefer their personal freedom of choice over world matters.
Over-population is the root of most problems in this world; more people means more/bigger problems, that's a law of nature.
I don't know about that movie, but it might function as a message.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #153 on: January 23, 2014, 11:06:57 AM »
On the topic of "killing" when a pregnant woman is murdered, the murderer always gets that second hit for a double homicide, ie. Scott Petterson.  All the sudden, that "fetus" becomes a person in that case? Why? Because the mom didn't elect in that instance? Abortion advocates dont have an answer for that.

This is how we control the population and stamp out most abortions: Mandatory Vasectomy

at age say 14 or 15 all boys must undergo the quick and non-intrusive laser vasectomy. It is reversible, so I'm saying temporary sterilization.

When he becomes a young man and has a marriage certificate, provable living quarters, income, etc. the state then, free of charge reverses the vasectomy through surgery.

Yes this would cost a lot of money, however, what it would save in declining the prison population, diminishing welfare fraud, deflating our burgeoning population of under-achievers, etc etc.. Think about it. Very big government, but so is coddling unfortunate unwanted kids their entire lives.  Provided you believe abortion to be quite wrong like me, you may find mind my idea of state aided sterilization more satisfactory.
Horrible idea.  That is totalitarianism at its finest.  Giving the government that kind of control is just insane.  I have zero problems with abortion and do not find it wrong in any way.

Furthermore, as to the Scott Peterson and the double homicide, counting the fetus, is totally wrong.  The fetus should not be counted. Why would you think I would not have an answer for something as simple as that?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 23, 2014, 11:08:22 AM »
Easier way is to provide incentives for people not to have children, such as reduced to zero tax rate, housing credits, no property tax.  Things like that.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #155 on: January 23, 2014, 11:08:33 AM »
Horrible idea.  That is totalitarianism at its finest.  Giving the government that kind of control is just insane.  I have zero problems with abortion and do not find it wrong in any way.

Furthermore, as to the Scott Peterson and the double homicide, counting the fetus, is totally wrong.  The fetus should not be counted. Why would you think I would not have an answer for something as simple as that?

Pretty sure that Hitler forced Sterilization on those he deemed unworthy.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 23, 2014, 11:31:53 AM »
Pretty sure that Hitler forced Sterilization on those he deemed unworthy.
lol,they made some ppl show up at soem office and unknown to the victims, they xrayed their balls under the desk.

no joke
n

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: January 23, 2014, 11:34:36 AM »
lol,they made some ppl show up at soem office and unknown to the victims, they xrayed their balls under the desk.

no joke
Yep, I read about that too.

One of the first acts by Adolf Hitler after achieving total control over the German state was to pass the Law for the Prevention of Hereditarily Diseased Offspring (Gesetz zur Verhütung erbkranken Nachwuchses) in July 1933. The law was signed in by Hitler himself, and over 200 eugenic courts were created specifically as a result of the law. Under the German law, all doctors in the Reich were required to report patients of theirs who were intellectually disabled, mentally ill (including schizophrenia and manic depression), epileptic, blind, deaf, or physically deformed, and a steep monetary penalty was imposed for any patients who were not properly reported. Individuals suffering from alcoholism or Huntington's Disease could also be sterilized. The individual's case was then presented in front of a court of Nazi officials and public health officers who would review their medical records, take testimony from friends and colleagues, and eventually decide whether or not to order a sterilization operation performed on the individual, using force if necessary. Though not explicitly covered by the law, 400 mixed-race "Rhineland Bastards" were also sterilized beginning in 1937.[11]
By the end of World War II, over 400,000 individuals were sterilised under the German law and its revisions, most within its first four years of being enacted. When the issue of compulsory sterilisation was brought up at the Nuremberg trials after the war, many Nazis defended their actions on the matter by indicating that it was the United States itself from whom they had taken inspiration. The Nazis had many other eugenics-inspired racial policies, including their "euthanasia" programme in which around 70,000 people institutionalised or suffering from birth defects were killed.[12]

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #158 on: January 23, 2014, 11:42:03 AM »
Forced sterilization has merit but the water always gets murky the deeper you dive on this subject.....pedos should be sterilized but should a 19 yo boy banging a 16 yo girl (under age of consent)?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: January 23, 2014, 11:52:13 AM »
Forced sterilization has merit but the water always gets murky the deeper you dive on this subject.....pedos should be sterilized but should a 19 yo boy banging a 16 yo girl (under age of consent)?
Nobody should be sterilized by the government.  Hope this helps.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #160 on: January 23, 2014, 11:52:37 AM »
Nobody should be sterilized by the government.  Hope this helps.

This.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #161 on: January 23, 2014, 11:57:25 AM »
How do they live with themselves?  Or are they completely evil?

I expect they sleep just fine knowing they are helping women out of a bad situation

If you're against abortion then don't get one

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: January 23, 2014, 03:10:35 PM »

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: January 23, 2014, 03:18:20 PM »

I posted this in another thread. I'll post it here too.

You think repealing the rights for women to have abortions is good news? If so, please explain why, in the case of a woman being impregnated through aggravate rape, it would be preferable for all involved if the fetus were not aborted.  Please elaborate on your viewpoint as it pertains to how disallowing abortions will positively impact the following people (you can use 1 paragraph for each of the 4 sections, if you like):

1. the man who raped the woman
2. the woman who was raped
3. the woman's spouse (i.e. the man she is married to, who is now married to a woman that another man raped while he was married to her)
4. the woman's family (i.e. her other children with her husband), who will be involved in the fetus's life if it is brought to term

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to a cogent, well-crafted response. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: January 23, 2014, 04:33:38 PM »
Conservatives love intrusion into people`s lives and they also love for the government to be in complete control, so I am not surprised that you would want them to scan your brain to see if one is fit for children.

right liberals don't want the government to be in control of anything.  seriously????  I mean......seriously?? 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: January 23, 2014, 04:36:45 PM »
I posted this in another thread. I'll post it here too.

You think repealing the rights for women to have abortions is good news? If so, please explain why, in the case of a woman being impregnated through aggravate rape, it would be preferable for all involved if the fetus were not aborted.  Please elaborate on your viewpoint as it pertains to how disallowing abortions will positively impact the following people (you can use 1 paragraph for each of the 4 sections, if you like):

1. the man who raped the woman
2. the woman who was raped
3. the woman's spouse (i.e. the man she is married to, who is now married to a woman that another man raped while he was married to her)
4. the woman's family (i.e. her other children with her husband), who will be involved in the fetus's life if it is brought to term

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to a cogent, well-crafted response. 

typical.  you bring up the scenario that occurs in less then one half of one percent of all abortions in this country.  way to get to the crux of the issue. ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #166 on: January 23, 2014, 04:39:08 PM »
right liberals don't want the government to be in control of anything.  seriously????  I mean......seriously?? 

Why do you want the government to be in charge of anything at all?

Whether you like it or not... You should alwys err on the side of freedom to do what you like to do just as long as no one is hurting your family, why do you care.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 23, 2014, 04:40:24 PM »
I am a liberal and I don`t want the government to control anything or do anything that violates the Constitution.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: January 23, 2014, 04:49:02 PM »
typical.  you bring up the scenario that occurs in less then one half of one percent of all abortions in this country.  way to get to the crux of the issue. ::)

Care not to address, then? Not sympatico with your agenda?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #169 on: January 23, 2014, 04:51:02 PM »
Easier way is to provide incentives for people not to have children, such as reduced to zero tax rate, housing credits, no property tax.  Things like that.

As if that will stop them ::)

I am a liberal and I don`t want the government to control anything or do anything that violates the Constitution.

Time to adjust that old fashioned constitution. Most people make dumb decisions, so sometimes society needs intervention.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: January 23, 2014, 08:37:43 PM »
It is totalitarian Adonis, but something has to be done or eventually society will do itself in with a maxed out number of people. Wait around for more natural disasters, drought, disease, and lack of food? A tax reward would only hinder people, like you, that should be populating the earth from having more kids..

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: January 24, 2014, 06:17:38 AM »
When you realize there are people who kill babies FOR A LIVING, you understand why maybe there needs to be a place called HELL.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #172 on: January 24, 2014, 06:20:06 AM »
Equal rights only exist until your right impedes on another, in the case of abortion the mothers right to choose an abortion breeches the foetus right to life.

Try again.

hahaha did obama tell you that?  ::)

Pagan fruit cake.

alabama ftw

« Reply #173 on: January 24, 2014, 07:46:26 AM »
Youre an outspoken atheist why should anyone listen to youre immoral ass?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #174 on: January 24, 2014, 07:50:44 AM »
Youre an outspoken atheist why should anyone listen to youre immoral ass?

The god-concept is a bad joke.