• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« on: September 08, 2014, 04:16:12 PM »

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Re: Dealing with Test Bloat
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 05:15:37 PM »
On 750mg Test.

Last cycle blood works showed I am aromatize sensitive and get massive E2 spikes BUT weirdly enough never gyno.

Before you say "its all in the diet" I fucking know that already.......BUT......

How can I really reduce water retention and test bloat on cycle?

Question 1) Can I combine 1mg Arimidex EOD (yes I need that much) with 75mg Proviron ED? Is there anything bad with combining the two?

Question 2) Should I drop Creatine since it makes me hold water but I kinda like it????? I mean Creatine, not the water bloat.

Thanks

Take a diueretic you should piss all the water out within a few days. I had horrible bloat from the AI I was taking and I took a diueretic and peed about 5lbs of water out that night.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 07:08:21 PM »
def drop the creatine. you don't need that shit if your on gear. I guess if it gets that bad you could take a diuretic but the AI's should work. if you really want to get dry looking take a diuretic but that won;t help a E2 level.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 07:09:01 PM »
Take a diueretic you should piss all the water out within a few days. I had horrible bloat from the AI I was taking and I took a diueretic and peed about 5lbs of water out that night.

what AI are you taking?

bensif

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 05:26:20 AM »
I run half a tab of bendroflumethiazide daily and this helps. I am prescribed it though by my Doctor. I suffer from androgen mediated water retention, so sodium and water intake are good, and E2 is in range but I still bloat, mainly ankles and calves. Can begin to effect blood flow hence diuretic.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 05:51:20 AM »
Diet

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 06:08:26 AM »
Try low dose test with other gear instead some people dont get along with much test just another option. Mayb an easy fix

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 06:09:24 AM »
Have you tried Aromasin in place of Arimidex?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 06:14:27 AM »
Not anything against the op but I think if more people started cycles when they r lean there wouldnt b as much a need for ai and bloat problems n shit

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 07:50:50 AM »

what AI are you taking?

I had taken letro and aromasain on seperate occasions before. AI's in general just make me bloat if I take too much and diuretics immediately alleviate it by making me piss all the water out that I was holding

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 11:28:22 AM »
I had taken letro and aromasain on seperate occasions before. AI's in general just make me bloat if I take too much and diuretics immediately alleviate it by making me piss all the water out that I was holding

this is the first time I have heard of someone bloating from taking an AI...most people take it to minimize bloating?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 11:39:05 AM »
this is the first time I have heard of someone bloating from taking an AI...most people take it to minimize bloating?

Yeh I wonderd the same thing.... arimidex was always a big part of my prep

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2014, 12:51:18 PM »
test NPP and dbol would be solid.

if you get bloated from test youll most likely bloat like fuck from dbol though.

you could run low test with NPP and/or EQ (contrary to what most people think low test with higher NPP is okay and most likely wont give u "deca dick"). other than that -since you want to avoid the androgenic stuff like mast or tren- theres not much left.

maybe for orals - tbol or anadrol.. anadrol gives different kind of water retention compared dbol or test, mostly water inside the muscle if youre lean.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2014, 01:22:08 PM »
No never tried Aromasin.

Do you find it kills or reduces sex drive?

Arimidex at high doses is really good at flushing out water BUT...it reduces sex drive for me.

I mean its weird to explain, like still get massive boners and horny all the time from the test but when you cum it doesn't feel as nice or intense.

Kinda why I was thinking adding in the Prov to achieve same effect but with less dex.

I've tried both Arimidex and Aromasin and didn't experience any reduced libido. I had a little bloat even on my minuscule dose and the blood test showed I was over range on E2. I am currently on Aromasin 12.5mg EOD. Seems to be keeping it down. I am working on getting as lean as possible and then I will taper off the AI to see if I can keep the E2 down with just diet. I am 99% clean these days. I think that the last little bit of fat is likely age-related.

Not interested in diuretics (insert Mutzer autopsy pic)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2014, 01:50:02 PM »
Yeah this is actually obvious solution. Good point.

I can't get fucking legit Anavar in UK always ends up being fucking Winstrol.

I got NNP though and D-bol. Not fucking around with Tren yet.

Not gonna take Mast or anything thats gonna make my hair fall out.

So what else should I stack with the test then?

I use exemestane as an ai I like it u can read abunch of blah blah science shit on it showing its better I just use it because I tried it and it works so i stick with what works.
 Tren isnt as bad as what you would think yes u get some sides internet over exaggerates this shit alot. Take it for what its worth but I say run bout 2-400mgs of test a week figure out what u can get away with bloat wise then throw in tren ace at 50 mgs eod and after a couole days 75 mgs then 100mgs and if u get some bullshit pop up u cant deal with dont inject it. If that doesnt get along with u then re think it. Personally I think longer duration of lower dosed test 3-400mgs a week for bout a year is great cycle for any goal.
 I like exemestane and when I want to b extra peeled for a weekend ill drop some letro with my exemestane. Any way this is how ide do it my knowledge is limited to my personal experiences learned through trial and error

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2014, 02:40:04 PM »

It happened to me once, I'm not sure if it was due to the AI, but I stopped taking it for 2 days and some bloating went away, then took a diuretic and pissed it all out the next day. 

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 02:25:42 AM »

that's why I asked. I don;t think it's the AI's(it's the juice). AI's give me a pretty dry look. I take the same shit too. right now letro but ive tried most all of them.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2014, 09:53:06 AM »
Aromasin > Adex.   

Letro is the worst of all.  Man that is like swallowing a fucking hormone bomb.  You will have no sex drive at all on that. 

Drop the creatine and also drop any protein shakes / powder you are doing too.  That will bloat you like a puffer fish.