Author Topic: They are not criminals. All they did was cross the border, leave them alone!  (Read 5321 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Or like when he said he supported Ron Paul but yet couldn't find the time to vote for him.

Too bad RRKore is too much of an idiot to see though him, but such naivete is to be expected from a moron who still supports obamatheclown.
LOL he has changed his story on how he voted for reps or dems or independents more times then he has bashed zimmerman so...

RRKore

• Getbig IV
LOL he has changed his story on how he voted for reps or dems or independents more times then he has bashed zimmerman so...

Errr, you aren't the most consistent or straightforward when it comes to your internet claims either, to be honest.  Or do you finally recall which organization(s) awarded you your 2 supposed National Judo championships?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Errr, you aren't the most consistent or straightforward when it comes to your internet claims either, to be honest.  Or do you finally recall which organization(s) awarded you your 2 supposed National Judo championships?
I have never been inconsistent with my claims, and it was 2 different associations.

As I have explained many times I like most national/international competitors competed in a number of different associations nationals.

and yea...youre not stalking me....

RRKore

• Getbig IV
I have never been inconsistent with my claims, and it was 2 different associations.

As I have explained many times I like most national/international competitors competed in a number of different associations nationals.

and yea...youre not stalking me....

Sure. Sounds completely plausible  ;).

And I'm not stalking you any more than you and your cheerleader (dumbass Dario) are stalking 240.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Sure. Sounds completely plausible  ;).

And I'm not stalking you any more than you and your cheerleader (dumbass Dario) are stalking 240.
hahah coming from someone ignorant on the situation I can see how you would come to that conclusion but that is due to the ignorance...not that I give shit if some faceless, nameless person on the interweb believes me.

LMFAO I dont google search ppl from an interweb forum stalker....

RRKore

• Getbig IV

LMFAO I dont google search ppl from an interweb forum stalker....

Naw, making vague claims about multiple national championships that you can't really remember the details of is more your speed.  Or did you conveniently forget why I did a search, ya prevaricating sack o' alleged judoka?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Naw, making vague claims about multiple national championships that you can't really remember the details of is more your speed.  Or did you conveniently forget why I did a search, ya prevaricating sack o' alleged judoka?
hahah I have posted more than enough evidence for someone to know who I am and what I have accomplished. The gi I wore in a US open given to me by a Japanese olympian while training with his college and living with his family in Japan has both of our names on it in clear view. The gi has the location and year on it right next to the big "USA" to show what country I represented.

Again I dont know why you think I someone who has posted pics, videos etc to prove myself should need to prove myself further to a nameless, faceless fatass on the interwebz...maybe you feel important in your life but trust me your arent here...

RRKore

• Getbig IV
hahah I have posted more than enough evidence for someone to know who I am and what I have accomplished. The gi I wore in a US open given to me by a Japanese olympian while training with his college and living with his family in Japan has both of our names on it in clear view. The gi has the location and year on it right next to the big "USA" to show what country I represented.

Again I dont know why you think I someone who has posted pics, videos etc to prove myself should need to prove myself further to a nameless, faceless fatass on the interwebz...maybe you feel important in your life but trust me your arent here...

What does representing your country vs Japan have to do with winning 3 national championships in the USA?  Any other human who won national championships in anything is gonna remember stuff as basic as which organization it was for.  Fergawdsakes, did you not get a trophy, a plaque, a medal, or at least some certificate for your "national championship"?  If so, then the org will be listed on your hardware.  Your story isn't credible unless there's some head injury (which destroyed your memory) or some house fire (that destroyed your trophies) that you're not telling us about.

And, dude, I don't really GAF about this except that you come off as hypocritical by criticizing others for what you suspect are their tall tales regarding personal details, ya know? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
What does representing your country vs Japan have to do with winning 3 national championships in the USA?  Any other human who won national championships in anything is gonna remember stuff as basic as which organization it was for.  Fergawdsakes, did you not get a trophy, a plaque, a medal, or at least some certificate for your "national championship"?  If so, then the org will be listed on your hardware.  Your story isn't credible unless there's some head injury (which destroyed your memory) or some house fire (that destroyed your trophies) that you're not telling us about.

And, dude, I don't really GAF about this except that you come off as hypocritical by criticizing others for what you suspect are their tall tales regarding personal details, ya know? 
haha it was 2 national championships and I dont believe I ever fought anyone from Japan in a tournament...your reading comp is pretty damn bad.

LOL Dude I probably fought in on average 3 tournaments a month every year for like 7 or 8 years. When you do that shit tends to run together. Yup they gave medals, medals I no longer have.

I am not being hypocritical at all, again I HAVE NEVER BEEN INCONSISTENT!!!!

others however like 240 have consistently changed their story on whether they voted rep, dem, or independent.

Now kindly piss off, im tired of your stupidty

RRKore

• Getbig IV
haha it was 2 national championships and I dont believe I ever fought anyone from Japan in a tournament...your reading comp is pretty damn bad.

LOL Dude I probably fought in on average 3 tournaments a month every year for like 7 or 8 years. When you do that shit tends to run together. Yup they gave medals, medals I no longer have.

I am not being hypocritical at all, again I HAVE NEVER BEEN INCONSISTENT!!!!

others however like 240 have consistently changed their story on whether they voted rep, dem, or independent.

Now kindly piss off, im tired of your stupidty

3 tournaments a month would explain why you don't remember specific tournaments but unless you were also winning 2 or 3 national championships a month for years, it's not reasonable to believe you don't recall the organization -- Unless this was in the 3 - 5 year old kid division --- In which case you're still shady by knowingly misrepresenting your accomplishments just to use an "appeal to authority" strategy to win argument with internet strangers. 

Lame, dude.  Just lame.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
3 tournaments a month would explain why you don't remember specific tournaments but unless you were also winning 2 or 3 national championships a month for years, it's not reasonable to believe you don't recall the organization -- Unless this was in the 3 - 5 year old kid division --- In which case you're still shady by knowingly misrepresenting your accomplishments just to use an "appeal to authority" strategy to win argument with internet strangers. 

Lame, dude.  Just lame.
hahah I dont expect someone who has never competed at a high level in a sport to understand. Never the less someone who has never competed in sports like yourself.

If competing in multiple national championships every year along with other national tournaments and international tournaments all of which belonged to different organzations/associations of which I won many and medeled in more isnt a valid reason for you well I guess you will have to stumble through the rest of your shitty life not convinced...I apologize LMFAO

now again kindly piss off

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
love how you guys argue like voting even matters..

WAKE UP america... geez  :o

RRKore

• Getbig IV
hahah I dont expect someone who has never competed at a high level in a sport to understand. Never the less someone who has never competed in sports like yourself.

If competing in multiple national championships every year along with other national tournaments and international tournaments all of which belonged to different organzations/associations of which I won many and medeled in more isnt a valid reason for you well I guess you will have to stumble through the rest of your shitty life not convinced...I apologize LMFAO

now again kindly piss off

Hilarious. 

Supposedly you won only 2 national championships though you spent a lot of time (and probably money, too) competing for years and you are seriously trying to sell the idea that those rare wins were so unimportant to you that you can't remember basic details about them?  Oh, brother.

Earth to Tony, NO ONE would believe this.  It's a total joke, mang.

C'mon, 'fess up.  You made an offhand exaggeration that you got called out on (and probably instantly regretted) and since then you've been trying to shovel shit to avoid admitting that you lied. 

You'll feel better if you admit, I promise. ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Hilarious. 

Supposedly you won only 2 national championships though you spent a lot of time (and probably money, too) competing for years and you are seriously trying to sell the idea that those rare wins were so unimportant to you that you can't remember basic details about them?  Oh, brother.

Earth to Tony, NO ONE would believe this.  It's a total joke, mang.

C'mon, 'fess up.  You made an offhand exaggeration that you got called out on (and probably instantly regretted) and since then you've been trying to shovel shit to avoid admitting that you lied. 

You'll feel better if you admit, I promise. ;D
LMFAO believe or dont whatever

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Aaaaaanyways, this thread sorta concerns (illegal) immigration, right?

Concerning immigration reform, I think I agree with what the NY Times' Ross Douthat thinks is a good idea:
A reasonable compromise, for instance, would condition amnesty for illegal immigrants on substantial new enforcement measures, to ensure that this mass legalization would be the last.

That makes me pro-amnesty but, like Douthat, I think it makes sense to tighten border security first.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/02/opinion/sunday/douthat-the-gops-immigration-delusion.html?_r=0

(Now I'm sure some folks here would prefer current "illegals" be sent off to the ovens Nazi-style rather than being given amnesty but am wondering what others think.)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Aaaaaanyways, this thread sorta concerns (illegal) immigration, right?

Concerning immigration reform, I think I agree with what the NY Times' Ross Douthat thinks is a good idea:
A reasonable compromise, for instance, would condition amnesty for illegal immigrants on substantial new enforcement measures, to ensure that this mass legalization would be the last.

That makes me pro-amnesty but, like Douthat, I think it makes sense to tighten border security first.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/02/opinion/sunday/douthat-the-gops-immigration-delusion.html?_r=0

(Now I'm sure some folks here would prefer current "illegals" be sent off to the ovens Nazi-style rather than being given amnesty but am wondering what others think.)

I dont see the argument against securing the borders at all to be honest. I know alot of liberals for some reason are against it but I dont understand why...

RRKore

• Getbig IV
I dont see the argument against securing the borders at all to be honest. I know alot of liberals for some reason are against it but I dont understand why...

What Douthat is against is giving amnesty before securing the borders and I agree with him.

As far as being against securing the borders at all, I would think that the only logical reason for that might be that the expense is too great (and you'd eventually be giving up that cheap manual labor).

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

I think if anyone has any reason to be against securing the borders is just that securing borders secures them from both sides. Not letting people in means not letting people out either.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I think if anyone has any reason to be against securing the borders is just that securing borders secures them from both sides. Not letting people in means not letting people out either.
good point sir

tonymctones

• Getbig V
What Douthat is against is giving amnesty before securing the borders and I agree with him.

As far as being against securing the borders at all, I would think that the only logical reason for that might be that the expense is too great (and you'd eventually be giving up that cheap manual labor).
I dont understand your first sentence...

Trust me as someone who has worked for a company who utilized govt programs to obtain labor from mexico securing the border wont stop cheap manual labor. I dont think securing the border would be anymore expensive than the amount spent on illegals as it is now and will be in the future.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
good point sir

That's really my only issue with it.

I recall the Nazis doing the same thing and I do not like the idea of my country going that route.

That said. I do not believe that illegals should be given access to public goods.

I am for making immigration easy. Anyone should be able to apply for a social security card immediately and pay taxes if required.

I have to admit though that the illegals make certain things like lettuce and oranges cheaper for us to purchase.

Economically it's a very thin line you have to walk.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
That's really my only issue with it.

I recall the Nazis doing the same thing and I do not like the idea of my country going that route.

That said. I do not believe that illegals should be given access to public goods.

I am for making immigration easy. Anyone should be able to apply for a social security card immediately and pay taxes if required.

I have to admit though that the illegals make certain things like lettuce and oranges cheaper for us to purchase.

Economically it's a very thin line you have to walk.

better be careful tu or you will be labeled a CT Right Wing Racist, Homophobe

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
better be careful tu or you will be labeled a CT Right Wing Racist, Homophobe

I've been called everything really... people say that if you don't follow one or the other to a T, then you must be the other extreme.

I think more people are like me, but we aren't the squeaky wheels.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

BINGO!!! ...been saying this for years. These so called "measures" they sell you on aren't about securing borders against illegals or terrorists. They are not about targeting illegals and controlling their movements. They're all about targeting YOU as Americans, ...and controlling YOUR movements. Wake Up America!!!
w

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
make train from san fran to mexico

put all illegals and anyone who cant speak english on it

drop em in mexico

charge 5k a head to mexican government