Author Topic: How long to notice changes from GH  (Read 18493 times)

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: How long to notice changes from GH
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2014, 06:19:12 AM »
Keeping all other variables at a stand still & following the exact same protocol (food, workouts, gear etc.) as before GH & then adding in a mere 20iu GH spread over 6 days (3.3iu a day for 6 days), I tend to gain at least 3-5lbs water in the 1st two weeks.

Then I don't seem much more weight, but I am constantly full, stronger & have more drive within 5-7 days.

The nicer skin comes in at about a month.

At this dose, I can run it indefinitely with no problems. It's when I up the dose to 5iu+ per day is where the hand & joint pain issues & excessive edema & BP start to make like not too comfortable.

I've just learned from experience that I'd rather take a lower dose, feel great, look better & get slow yet consistent gains than take a larger dose that accentuates sided & makes life miserable & in turn leads to me having to stop GH usage early due to excessive hand/joint issues.

How pros take 30iu+ a day is still mind boggling for me.

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2014, 09:02:40 AM »
good idea...can it be done via an website or how?

http://www.privatemdlabs.com

log on, sign up, 10 IU IM, 3 hours prior
It's not Tennis!

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2014, 11:27:55 AM »
http://www.privatemdlabs.com

log on, sign up, 10 IU IM, 3 hours prior

I looked that that site before a long time ago and it seems its only for residents of the US. If I'm not mistaken BigRo is from the UK?

I wanted to get blood work done with that lab as well but couldn't since I'm not in the US.

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2014, 03:06:58 PM »
Oh dang! I failed to think of the mother land! Sometimes us Californians think the world revolves around us! :-) ;D
It's not Tennis!

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2014, 11:23:45 PM »
With 20 ius I notice gains right away.
Mr. AZ 2003

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2014, 02:52:02 AM »
I looked that that site before a long time ago and it seems its only for residents of the US. If I'm not mistaken BigRo is from the UK?

I wanted to get blood work done with that lab as well but couldn't since I'm not in the US.

If you call Ireland the UK again I'll murder you through the internet

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2014, 03:55:11 AM »
With 20 ius I notice gains right away.

is that with pharma or generics Dr J?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2014, 05:54:09 AM »

haha true enough.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2014, 08:55:06 AM »
haha true enough.

I know northern Ireland is separate from the republic of Ireland, but are they separated socially?

as in, do north Ireland folks get chocked up from being "from another country" so to speak

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2014, 09:04:20 AM »

That's why I said "if I'm not mistaken", I guess I was mistaken. Had no idea where he was from, I just know he wasn't from US or Canada but somewhere in the vicinity of the UK.

<Rant>
You really shouldn't melt like that over a mistake, especially a benign mistake like this. Many people assume I'm Russian because I speak Russian, but in reality I've never even been to Russia. But when people assume I'm from Russia I correct them, and if they keep saying I'm Russian I couldn't care less. This whole national pride crap needs to stop, no one should care where you happened to be born and if people insist I'm Russian, they can think what they want. No need for virtual murder  ;)
</Rant>  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2014, 09:05:42 AM »
That's why I said "if I'm not mistaken", I guess I was mistaken. Had no idea where he was from, I just know he wasn't from US or Canada but somewhere in the vicinity of the UK.

<Rant>
You really shouldn't melt like that over a mistake, especially a benign mistake like this. Many people assume I'm Russian because I speak Russian, but in reality I've never even been to Russia. But when people assume I'm from Russia I correct them, and if they keep saying I'm Russian I couldn't care less. This whole national pride crap needs to stop, no one should care where you happened to be born and if people insist I'm Russian, they can think what they want. No need for virtual murder  ;)
</Rant>  ;D

oh brother, thug it out. dont explain yourself to people here.

you ruski twat.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2014, 09:10:15 AM »
oh brother, thug it out. dont explain yourself to people here.

you ruski twat.

;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2014, 01:40:44 PM »
I know northern Ireland is separate from the republic of Ireland, but are they separated socially?

as in, do north Ireland folks get chocked up from being "from another country" so to speak

For some people they may be separate socially. For nationalists and republicans it is all one Ireland and only divided politically. For Unionists and Loyalists they consider Northern Ireland a separate country belonging to Britain. I would like to see a United Ireland where Catholics and Protestants can live side by side peacefully, I think it is owed to the Irish as an apology for hundreds of years of inhumane treatment. However those in power in the Republic are not much better so there's a lot that needs to change to make a better Ireland.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2014, 03:06:06 PM »
BigRoare you saying that you got your heavyweight body on only AAS and no growth hormone?
$

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2014, 03:12:45 AM »
Yes...used GH for 4 weeks now don't see anything laudable, probably need at least 4IU of actual growth per day to see anything.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2014, 03:20:07 AM »
For some people they may be separate socially. For nationalists and republicans it is all one Ireland and only divided politically. For Unionists and Loyalists they consider Northern Ireland a separate country belonging to Britain. I would like to see a United Ireland where Catholics and Protestants can live side by side peacefully, I think it is owed to the Irish as an apology for hundreds of years of inhumane treatment. However those in power in the Republic are not much better so there's a lot that needs to change to make a better Ireland.

Is northern ireland still dangerous?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2014, 03:45:04 AM »
not really and less so for tourists.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2014, 11:53:53 AM »
Is feeling numbness in the fingers a sign your GH is low quality or good quality, I have heard two different opinions lately...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2014, 02:41:47 PM »
Is feeling numbness in the fingers a sign your GH is low quality or good quality, I have heard two different opinions lately...

from what I gather feeling numbness at all is a good sign. At least you know its not HCG or so other BS peptide.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2014, 03:59:42 PM »
Bp meds maybe.
A

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2014, 04:58:54 PM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2014, 05:08:19 PM »
what?

Yeah. No clue either.

Anyways.

I would just be happy you have numbness in your hands. Thats a very common and documented side of legit GH. At least you can be moderately certain you didnt get snubbed and sold dreams instead of gh.

Do you mind saying what kind you picked up?

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2014, 05:32:04 PM »

No The best brands of HGH like Humatrope will make your hands full numb and it will swell them up a bit. Def a sign your using real HGH. HUmatrope is one of the top 3 brands of HGH in the world it might be the best and it def makes your hands numb.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2014, 09:52:34 PM »
what?

Eh thats was fluid retention sides.

I 'heard' some of the hgh fakers put in blood pressure meds and other fillers to elicit these known sides like "fluid retention" and "tingly hands" because thats what a lot of people are going by to judge if the hgh is legit or not.
A

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2014, 12:31:18 AM »
So the guy who said tingling was a sign it is low quality said EP Eurotropin (the one kit I have used with minimal results) pay extra to get their GH from the top of the barrel and its the stuff at the bottom that tingles? lol

I havent purchased any more so was wandering about this issue, A guy who uses Genetech GH says it makes his fingers a bit numb. Others have also been having results with Genetech...