Author Topic: Who the fuck abandons their pets?  (Read 5176 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: Who the fuck abandons their pets?
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2014, 08:26:16 AM »
Phil Heath recuses a lot of dogs

Swole and caring

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2014, 08:28:52 AM »
A true Alpha knows when to cut the cord and not look back. Whether it's a woman or in this case a dog, the Alpha has ice water running through his veins and continues to be a leader and a stud.
;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2014, 08:31:40 AM »
Absolutely fucked up.  Dogs are pure love and loyalty embodied, can't see how someone could bear to do that.

Fortunately, rescuing animals is becoming well-known and puppy mills are going away.... good going aj, good to know there's folks like you out there

We just put in our application to take this fine little girl into our pack.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2014, 08:32:51 AM »
I`ve got 3 dogs........best pals I ever had.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2014, 08:53:59 AM »
We are in the process of rescuing another dog and as I am going through the profiles, I see a large amount of dogs that were "abandoned when the family moved away."

Who the fuck does this and where can I find them for a righteous beating?
I had to do it once when I moved away from texas... we had a cat that we raised after the mom had kittens on our porch in our apartment complex. After I finished school and o went to move home, we had no way to transport the cat to washington, so let him get used to being outdoors for several weeks before the move, and let a neighbor that feeds the local strays tp put food out for him as we couldnt take him with us.

when we contacted the shelter, they told us that they just put cats down if they're not adopted in a couple weeks, as they have a cat epidemic in houston  rather than have him euthanized, we figured better to let him live in the apartment complex with the other strays.

Evidently a mexican familys daughter grabbed him and made him her pet.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2014, 08:57:50 AM »
musclecenter just eats them

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2014, 09:04:37 AM »
BigSteve,I`d like you to meet kick in the throat!  :D

Then I will kick this scum in the jimmy.

BigSteve2112

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2014, 09:09:08 AM »
Just drive to a wooded area and let them out of the car and drive away.  Hit up a strip joint on the way home so you feel good about life's possibilities.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2014, 09:14:01 AM »
A true Alpha knows when to cut the cord and not look back. Whether it's a woman or in this case a dog, the Alpha has ice water running through his veins and continues to be a leader and a stud.
How about posting a pic with your face blacked out alpha :)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2014, 09:21:31 AM »
bullshit. The relationship is food based. As long as you keep giving these animals food they will hang around. They care nothing about you.
true, dogs will start eating their master once he dies and they run out of food

BigSteve2112

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2014, 09:21:36 AM »
Then I will kick this scum in the jimmy.
Fuck off pedo.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2014, 09:22:25 AM »
like anabolichalo

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2014, 09:22:28 AM »
My pitbull wants to meet "BigSteve" ! :D

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2014, 09:23:39 AM »
I have 3 dogs also Wes, I love dogs more than people.

BigSteve2112

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2014, 09:26:31 AM »
My pitbull wants to meet "BigSteve" ! :D
How much money you have saved old man? did you win at the game of life?

dustin

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2014, 09:26:45 AM »
It's not difficult to call up the local Animal Control facility and have someone pick up your unwanted pet. It's ruthless to simply leave them in a home to starve to death.

Hopefully those people are charged with neglect. It doesn't cost any money or any time to give the pet away. What a piece of shit family.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2014, 09:28:49 AM »
I have 3 dogs also Wes, I love dogs more than people.
Same here brother,they love you no matter what and never fuck you over.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2014, 09:29:16 AM »
Fuck off pedo.

Why not jerk off with your "organization" faggs?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2014, 09:31:33 AM »
It's not difficult to call up the local Animal Control facility and have someone pick up your unwanted pet. It's ruthless to simply leave them in a home to starve to death.

Hopefully those people are charged with neglect. It doesn't cost any money or any time to give the pet away. What a piece of shit family.
No shit huh........fucking scumballs!  :(

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2014, 09:33:25 AM »
true, dogs will start eating their master once he dies and they run out of food

In order to protect your anabolic window, you would act the same under these circumstances.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2014, 10:00:21 AM »

I dont know about im canada, but in houston animal control euthanizes the animals after like 2 weeks.

I think its better to let then try and make it in the woods or in a residential neighborhood than to give them to aninal control and have them killed outright.

dustin

« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2014, 10:08:46 AM »
I dont know about im canada, but in houston animal control euthanizes the animals after like 2 weeks.

I think its better to let then try and make it in the woods or in a residential neighborhood than to give them to aninal control and have them killed outright.

We have an overpopulation crisis here too, but I think it's a lot longer before animals here are euthanized. Two weeks is pretty brutal! :(

Both are really shitty prospects, but there's a glimmer of hope that they'll be adopted. I'd rather see an animal humanely put down than hit by a car and left to die on the highway. Especially at this time of the year where pickings are slim in the wild and the weather is shitty. They'd probably just freeze to death having been taken care of their entire lives. Very sad either way.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2014, 12:26:43 PM »
Absolutely fucked up.  Dogs are pure love and loyalty embodied, can't see how someone could bear to do that.

Fortunately, rescuing animals is becoming well-known and puppy mills are going away.... good going aj, good to know there's folks like you out there

would you have a problem with someone using them for food?
I

dustin

« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2014, 12:37:36 PM »
would you have a problem with someone using them for food?

To me, it has nothing to do with the animal's demeanor. I know people who've raised ducks and chickens as house pets, but I would eat those delicious bastards in a heart beat. Roast duck is probably one of my favorite foods and those little fuckers are adorable. 8)

I've never eaten dog and wouldn't be able to stomach it without throwing up, too many connections grilled into my brain to let me swallow a piece.But hey, they might taste delicious. And in some parts of the world they don't look at these animals as domesticated pets.

My wife's parents ate dog a few times back in Vietnam because that's what they knew. No internet, no TV, only local radio and newspapers. No one there took in pets, fed them, wiped up their shit and took care of them the way we do in the Western world. They thought it was nuts when we got a pet dog. Dog wasn't a super populate item, but it was consumed. They probably eat way more in Korea and China. China loves eating really eccentric, gross animals because of their roots in Traditional Chinese Medicines.

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2014, 12:40:36 PM »
A good pooch, heck any dog will be a good pooch if you show it A LITTLE love, the dog will return your love 100 times over, the relationship is almost always one sided with THE DOG giving most of the love

A good dog, one of the finer things in life for sure ... doesn't care if your black,white,gay or straight .... unconditional love baby

Governments and a lot of churches could learn from dogs