Author Topic: Let me be really clear about this.  (Read 7611 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Let me be really clear about this.
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2014, 11:05:47 PM »
Did he really lose his job? Poor bastard

It would appear that way. All his blabbing about 'competing with others and dominating others' and he gets financially owned 2-3 weeks after losing his job. With a kid and all.  :-X

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2014, 01:09:42 AM »
Bad day at the office Irv Wigginstein?  Someone cut in line at the drinking fountain?
Hmmmm hhhmmmm did they hhmmmm

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2014, 02:06:32 AM »
You get some bitch like Melinda Gates who has married into money and thinks that makes her better than 99% of the population. She wants everyone else to fucking perish because she is too vital and important to the well being of this world.... ::)

Reminds me of the saying 'Everyone wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die first'...

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2014, 02:59:31 AM »
Just what the world needs....

- More Southeast Asians and Chinese to deforest, pollute, and deplete fisheries.
- More Africans to contract HIV, grub in mines, erode soil, and butcher each other with machetes.
- More Central Americans (all of whom are short in stature, sub-80 IQ, uneducated, etc.) pouring into first world nations armed with rifles and spades.
- More Arabs with their dirty rags and backwards darkages desert religion murdering one another and those unlike them with AK47s and pocket knives.
- More inner city "youths" and their Ivory-Tower liberal masters intent on spreading multiculturalism to the masses.
- More Christians and Catholics spawning legions of well-dressed church attendees and rich priests and pastors.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2014, 03:07:24 AM »
Any of you demonic fucks that believe in population control should lead by example, find a bridge and jump off. Otherwise you're a hypocrite in addition to evil.  It really is as simple as that. 
Wiggs you jump first bro
$

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2014, 03:13:48 AM »
That's a half ass job. They gotta kill themselves to be a true marauder to their cause.

The problem is the gluttonous wasteful ways of western civilizations not the amount of people.
It really is as simple as that.

USA mostly. Europe is way more moderate.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2014, 12:18:09 PM »
Earth's population running amuck always brings me back to….

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2014, 12:35:55 PM »