Author Topic: Mobacca inviting Jason Collins to sit in box at SOTU Address  (Read 2773 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Mobacca inviting Jason Collins to sit in box at SOTU Address
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2014, 01:53:48 PM »
your jealous gay side is showing.....again

why don't you just get it over with and come out of the closet already

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2014, 01:54:42 PM »
How's the economy working out for you..or Obamacare. None of this was my point. McCain...another rino douchebag, allowed Barry to walk all over him. Mitt did the same thing. Rand Paul and Chris Christie won't let them off the hook...regardless of how any Repub feels about their political positions. I don't want another marshmallow in the debates.

The economy is doing fine by me... Obamacare hasn't yet caused ME any issues.

The issues I have with Obama I have had and will continue to have with ANY Republican that's put against them.

Do you believe that ANY Republican Presidential Nominee will in fact overturn the Patriot Act and promote the restoration of civil liberties?

Do you?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2014, 01:58:29 PM »
The economy is doing fine by me... Obamacare hasn't yet caused ME any issues.

The issues I have with Obama I have had and will continue to have with ANY Republican that's put against them.

Do you believe that ANY Republican Presidential Nominee will in fact overturn the Patriot Act and promote the restoration of civil liberties?

Do you?

Rand Paul but that guy would go scorched earth and never get elected. None of these people excite me....and the Patriot act by and large needs to go so we agree. We give up rights left and right...people put misplaced faith in a bunch of inept government officials that could care less about anybody. Hil hasn't driven since 1996....think she cares about our gas bill. 
L

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2014, 02:02:07 PM »
Rand Paul but that guy would go scorched earth and never get elected. None of these people excite me....and the Patriot act by and large needs to go so we agree. We give up rights left and right...people put misplaced faith in a bunch of inept government officials that could care less about anybody. Hil hasn't driven since 1996....think she cares about our gas bill. 

This is not about Hillary... Not really. This is about the Republicans putting someone on the national ballot who would truly do something different than Obama.

Sure, Paul would, but you and I both know that the Republican rank and file will not let him get that ticket, just like they wouldn't let his dad.

So what I'm asking you is, "Who would you accept to be your Republican Nominee, who also would be "allowed" to be the nominee by the RNC that would be different than Obama and have the country's best interest at heart?"

Does such a person even exist?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2014, 02:07:50 PM »
I don't think he does.....any of these assholes...besides Paul, all seem to support amnesty. Who the hell votes for cultural suicide, not to mention stomping over your already stomped poor and lower middleclass. Some of these people have interesting idea's on the 2nd amendment. No..the answer your looking for is no. Things are to far gone for half measures so you need a guy like Paul but we're not going to get him. 8 years ago..even 4 maybe you could go middle of the road guy like a Ryan, but that doesn't get the job done now. I will not throw my vote away, but Paul will be my guy until he goes squishy on amnesty. There is no Reagan coming to save us...its all very depressing. 
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2014, 02:13:46 PM »
Unless that worthless asshole is going to resign tomorrow night - really - what is he going to say that is going to matter one bit?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2014, 02:14:06 PM »
I don't think he does.....any of these assholes...besides Paul, all seem to support amnesty. Who the hell votes for cultural suicide, not to mention stomping over your already stomped poor and lower middleclass. Some of these people have interesting idea's on the 2nd amendment. No..the answer your looking for is no. Things are to far gone for half measures so you need a guy like Paul but we're not going to get him. 8 years ago..even 4 maybe you could go middle of the road guy like a Ryan, but that doesn't get the job done now. I will not throw my vote away, but Paul will be my guy until he goes squishy on amnesty. There is no Reagan coming to save us...its all very depressing. 

That is my point. The Republican party has lost it's way... Are the Dems better? No way... Not by a long shot. What they ARE though, is united. Is that good? Fuck no... But it's what is winning the elections and it's why Hillary is going to win in 2016 if she runs.

It's not right and it's not the best course for the country, but it's what's going to happen because the Republican top dogs are too busy worrying about maintaining their personal power base and not about what's right or what the public truly wants.

A REAL republican would stomp a hole in any of these people... but that's not what's allowed right now.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2014, 12:45:08 AM »

Aww HH6, reading your depressed response make me feel very sorry for you.
See...  :'(  ...there's a little tear dropping down my cheek for you.

Cheer up.... I heard Tom Brady might take a shot at it.  :P
w

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2014, 01:35:42 AM »
They have run out of shit to do in the Whitehouse...its kind of like celebrating Hitler's birthday in the bunker with the Russians rolling into Berlin.
Obama has nothing else to do but pander to the gays...

lol... Exactly

Der Untergang

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2014, 12:35:55 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2014, 12:39:34 PM »
LOL...   If we're going to forbid someone who cheated on their wife from attending the SOTU, it's going to be a very empty hall lol...

You can agree/disagree on the merits of what he did... but anyone who said he shouldn't be allowed there because he cheated, lol, well, that's like the capital of old powerful married men banging girls half their age.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2014, 06:33:21 PM »
Honestly, who really gives a shit about who sits in the "royal" box?  What are we, a bunch of faggy brits? 

I thinks not, Terrell.  I thinks not.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2014, 07:13:40 PM »
Honestly, who really gives a shit about who sits in the "royal" box?  What are we, a bunch of faggy brits? 

I thinks not, Terrell.  I thinks not.

Not watching this Kenyan communist shitbag tonight

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2014, 07:30:56 PM »
He's still talking......Gutfeld had a drinking game post...if u did it you'd skip drunk..hit liver failure and die based on that speech.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2014, 07:39:16 PM »
Not watching this Kenyan communist shitbag tonight

let me catch you up

tomorrow he will still be POTUS and you will still be a an obsessive/compulsive, mentally unstable closet case

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2014, 08:14:34 PM »
I watched "Mr Brooks" on cable, then "The Tudors" on netflix was on in the background while i worked.

Did I miss anything on the SOTU address ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2014, 08:17:57 PM »
didn't watch - watched WW2 videos on youtube

F Obama - I hope nothing but the worst on him. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2014, 08:42:17 PM »
I watched "Mr Brooks" on cable, then "The Tudors" on netflix was on in the background while i worked.

Did I miss anything on the SOTU address ?

lol  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2014, 08:46:17 PM »
didn't watch - watched WW2 videos on youtube

F Obama - I hope nothing but the worst on him. 

LOL - you just can't hide your gay lust

fucking hilarious

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2014, 08:48:39 PM »
LOL - you just can't hide your gay lust

fucking hilarious

I like a woman w a fat ass and boobs.   Not into skinny Kenyan twinks - that's your deal bro 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2014, 09:30:58 PM »

I like a woman w a fat ass and boobs.   Not into skinny Kenyan twinks - that's your deal bro

that's why you are the only guy on this board talking about his wife, his marriage, his secret gay life and of course let's not forget

what a TWINK he is