Author Topic: Dorian Yates Talks Steroids  (Read 9774 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Dorian Yates Talks Steroids
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2014, 04:37:41 PM »
2 weeks eating McDonalds is worse than 12 years of steroids  ::)

Dorian's cool but why lie - and who the hell believes Dorian's been clean for the last 17 years
haha, i can tell you, frend seen him in marbella or somewhere else in spain, right infront of him and said hes about double my size and bone dry,lean as me.lol at the clean claim.

didnt watch the interview yet,i bet is hilarious will do now
n

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2014, 04:38:06 PM »
CANT UNSEE   :o :o :o :o :o

but these things are probably common

if you pay attention to everything you can find more stuff

Like those forehead spoilers on the side. This must be annoying when it's raining heavily.

galeniko

• Getbig V
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2014, 05:22:57 PM »
He's a fucking liar like them all.
hm i dont see where he lied about things, he didnt mentio exact doses but was clear enough about everything.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2014, 05:24:49 PM »
ahalo, he didnt mention any doses in this interview,i think ppl confuse it with the other one with russian girl, this is another interview, he said everyone takes much more than the medical doses.

i dont remember any ex pro openly being so honest ???
n

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2014, 05:26:00 PM »
ahalo, he didnt mention any doses in this interview,i think ppl confuse it with the other one with russian girl, this is another interview, he said everyone takes much more than the medical doses.

i dont remember any ex pro openly being so honest ???
yeah the russian video i mean

sure more honest than most

but still we are very far from the truth

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2014, 05:34:07 PM »
yeah the russian video i mean

sure more honest than most

but still we are very far from the truth
but this video is very different.

he says outright, yes hgh in combination with steroids=next level

and he repeatedly said the dosage used are way way above medical suggestions, btw medical suggestions on some steroids are quite huge,lol.

nono, much respect to him for this.

also said consistent 12 years of cycling.

he held back on nothing, he only didnt write down the exact stacks and mgs, but who cares.

one goes like this.start.increae,etc until the sides take over,then one is maxed out.then can fight the sides and carry on increasing etc.

every individual is diferent in response and sides.

the only consistent thing i see is first year on bit test will put kinda safely a nice amount of mass on ppl who eat right and actualy train.

beyond that,its guessing and very differtent.

not sure what ppl want from him, do they expect him to suck them off as freebie extra? ;D
n

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2014, 05:36:17 PM »
if i were him i would never admit to anything

that's not good to sell DY protein

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2014, 05:37:58 PM »
if i were him i would never admit to anything

that's not good to sell DY protein
nah, he can say the protein works even better when on gear and you need more of it.

and maybe he "knows" a source for gear "somewhere"
n

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2014, 10:38:53 PM »
very good interview, very honest.

absolute legend.

The full interview is actually quite a good listen. He's different from all the rest in a plethora of ways.  His initial outlook, training method, goal setting, understanding his limits, ego-checking, etc. 

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2014, 07:52:02 AM »
The full interview is actually quite a good listen. He's different from all the rest in a plethora of ways.  His initial outlook, training method, goal setting, understanding his limits, ego-checking, etc. 

I think it was this interview he talked about going to Brazil and getting fucked up on some amazonian drug where his wife took care of him for a week afterwards.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2014, 08:13:19 AM »
Yeah, and for a minute there he went on about fluoride encasing the pineal in calcium and it being intentionally done by the "powers that be".  He referenced the "internet" as the place to search the details out.  ::) I can't really speak on that, not having done any research myself, but I'm glad the hosts quickly moved on.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2014, 08:25:20 AM »
Yeah, and for a minute there he went on about fluoride encasing the pineal in calcium and it being intentionally done by the "powers that be".  He referenced the "internet" as the place to search the details out.  ::) I can't really speak on that, not having done any research myself, but I'm glad the hosts quickly moved on.

I understand your point, but he isn't waiting for a police raid in his Temple Gym.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2014, 11:32:15 AM »
I understand your point, but he isn't waiting for a police raid in his Temple Gym.

Police have raided Temple Gym several times over the years.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2014, 11:44:03 AM »

Really? Got a link to an article or something? Google search came up empty.

I know this post sounds like I'm doubting you, but I'm not, just interested in the details.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2014, 01:55:00 PM »
Really? Got a link to an article or something? Google search came up empty.

I know this post sounds like I'm doubting you, but I'm not, just interested in the details.

I've heard of at least two occasions in the last seven or eight years it was raided. I wasn't training in the gym at the time it happened but managers who've worked there and other gym buddies have told me about it whenever I've gone back in. Nothing has ever been found, the dealers who operated from there only brought stuff in when someone ordered it to take away, gear was never stored or hidden in the gym.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2014, 02:24:50 PM »

Fucking police state :-\

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2014, 02:28:21 PM »
Dorian has lost it a bit recently. Look at his Facebook feed. Constantly posting about the miraculous properties of cannabis and psychedelics, sharing stuff about a bunch of conspiracy theories, Satanist pedophiles in government, lizard people and stuff like that. :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2014, 02:30:21 PM »
Dorian has lost it a bit recently. Look at his Facebook feed. Constantly posting about the miraculous properties of cannabis and psychedelics, sharing stuff about a bunch of conspiracy theories, Satanist pedophiles in government, lizard people and stuff like that. :D
Its just a phase he's going through, it happens to a lot of people, they think they can see behind the curtain (wizard of Oz) but they always come around.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2014, 02:39:58 PM »
Its just a phase he's going through, it happens to a lot of people, they think they can see behind the curtain (wizard of Oz) but they always come around.
probably more likely that his brazilian wife introduced him to powerful sA psychadelics and now hes turned all college know it all hippy

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2014, 02:42:22 PM »
Dorian is known for his like+ use of party drugs

theyre prob starting to affect his mental functions

after living such a disclipned lifestyle during his competitive years he prob wants to cut loose "a bit"

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2014, 02:43:22 PM »

what happened to Dorian and Debbie?

what led to the divorce?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2014, 02:47:20 PM »
what happened to Dorian and Debbie?

what led to the divorce?

LOL, that was years back! Dorian also had a nice Dutch brunette for a while.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2014, 03:30:08 PM »
well, hes into conspiracy theories currently, what to except, the guy came from being a nationalist twatt to non stop steroid use for over a decade, he had no time for education,it was clear hes not gonna become a nobel price laudeate or what the word is.hes now obviously doing bit weed etc, enjoying the life.

but what he knows, the gear usage, hes being candid, when i see reactions like yours ,i can understand why some pros never ever admit to anything, for even if they tell them, some still will not have any of it.

ironicaly it doesnt matter, every one can individualy try as much gear, all the gear in the world and see how far that goes.theres natural bron complainers and then theres men of action.dorian being the latter.

yah most come around eventualy, but aslong they smoking weed and have a certain mindset, its not happening.i dont blame him,maybe he will stumble upon jref place one day
n

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2014, 04:04:38 PM »
Dorian = GOAT.  Actually, a tie between him and Ronnie, but Dorian wins the tie breaker for fucking Milos' wife, utilizing condoms as well as the P.O. method and being able to speak recognizable English.