Author Topic: I don't trust a man without facial hair.  (Read 14609 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: I don't trust a man without facial hair.
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2014, 08:33:16 PM »
Why did your people live in such primitive conditions in Africa in the centuries that you were taken as slaves to North America? You were once part of a great civilization right? What happened between that time and when you were sold to whites?

Can't believe I'm getting into a Hebrew thread but let's just say wiggs is right and negros are the original Hebrews.  ( they might be, I haven't independently researched it).  What does it matter?  Jews are wealthy and powerful while blacks are, well... :-\

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2014, 08:35:05 PM »
Beards are itchy

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2014, 08:36:07 PM »
Why did your people live in such primitive conditions in Africa in the centuries that you were taken as slaves to North America? You were once part of a great civilization right? What happened between that time and when you were sold to whites?

Who told you we were living in primitive conditions? Look at this map. What does it say? Kingdom of Judah. Does that sound like living primitive to you? Do you know how many people were taken slave? We're told ten million. There were much more than that.

We ended up on the West Coast of Africa after being driven out of many lands after our exile from Israel. Like Egypt, Israel used to be all black. Then the Romans conquered us. Many of use were in Egypt and many of us fled to Egypt. In Egypt we were captured as slaves during the Moses Era. Moses was a Hebrew. After we left Egypt, we kept travelling west. We had war with many other black cultures in Africa because we were who we were. And we were/are under a curse until we come back to God as a people. Before we can do that, we must understand who we are.

Therefore it would be very beneficial that we not know who we are. Get it yet?  This a spiritual battle my friend. Not to many understand this stuff. It's real. I've been blessed enough to have my eyes opened. The satanic undertones in pop culture isn't a coincidence. They want to keep us ignorant. Because they know what would happen if we came together as a people. Lights out.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2014, 08:38:11 PM »
Who told you we were living in primitive conditions? Look at this map. What does it say? Kingdom of Judah. Does that sound like living primitive to you? Do you know how many people were taken slave? We're told ten million. There were much more than that.

We ended up on the West Coast of Africa after being driven out of many lands after our exile from Israel. Like Egypt, Israel used to be all black. The the Romans conquered us. Many of use were in Egypt and many of us fled to Egypt. In Egypt we were captured as slaves during the Moses Era. Moses was a Hebrew. After we left Egypt, we kept travelling west. We had war with many other black cultures in Africa because we were who we were. And we were/are under a curse until we come back to God as a people. Before we can do that, we must understand who we are.

Therefore it would be very beneficial that we not know who we are. Get it yet?  This a spiritual battle my friend. Not to many understand this stuff. It's real. I've been blessed enough to have my eyes opened. The satanic undertones in pop culture isn't a coincidence. They want to keep us ignorant. Because they know what would happen if we came together as a people. Lights out.
Hey clown: if you're going to quote the nonsense you read on the internet then at least get it right. Fucking moron.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2014, 08:43:11 PM »
Hey clown: if you're going to quote the nonsense you read on the internet then at least get it right. Fucking moron.

Shut your face. There are plenty of books that support what I say. Including the Bible. It's amazing the veil of stupidity people have over them. Especially when they have something they're clinging to. You sound like a sourpuss identity stealing Khazar.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2014, 08:48:25 PM »
Holy fuck y'all. Why does every fucking thread have to go racist. I may be a bit buzzed right now so forgive me. Wife and I taking care of 5 puking kids last couple days but anyhow. Who cares? Wigs man you're cool as shot bro but why all the defensiveness? This is GB they fuck with you because you let them. So many cool guys on this site but fuck get tired of race shit.

I don't care of Hebrews, Swedes, spics or Muslims (enter your racist term here)  every one has crazies but there is good I all as well. Let it be. Why not focus on the shit we have in common. Push weight, crush pussy, loyalty to family and friends and fk the little people with IQs of a fucking stapler.

Many don't know this but my last deployment when I got blown the fuck up, I found out the US Army surgeon who saved my life is Muslim. Ironic huh? One tried to kill me the other saved me.

Get so tired of petty hate that when I'm dark and I read some of this shit it makes me want to eat a Fucking bullet.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2014, 08:56:33 PM »
My friend. I'm sure you are aware of the dire condition my people are in mentally. One of the reasons is because all they have is poverty and a history of slavery. And their culture was one assigned to them. This is what you get. Knowing who we really are, our culture, our history empowers one more than most think. They knew what they were doing when they did this. The jig is up and it won't be pretty. Bottom line is I want my holy land back and in the end as it states in the Bible, we will have our land. All of us from the four corners of the world.

So if my people are to ever get better as a people, it's imperative they know who they are and change their ways and every problem that's associated with Hebrews would disappear. We have to love ourselves before we can love others.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2014, 09:03:31 PM »
Victim mentality is an acquired personality trait in which a person tends to regard him or herself as a victim of the negative actions of others, and to think, speak and act as if that were the case - even in the absence of clear evidence. ...

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2014, 09:06:38 PM »
I don't know man. Do your thing and pull your hebrew tribe together to solidify your pride or whatever but to some of us ...we don't give a fuck about your Hebrew tribe and the validation needed from gaining holy land to feel significant. There are three Us Marines that
I call brothers in my unit. They don't need holy land they only need the Corps and brothers like me who will take a bullet regardless of their skin color.

No disrespect and I'm sure ill delete this shit tomorrow when sober but man, my point is, why separate each other? We are AMERICANS. I'll fight beside anyone who fights with me. Hebrew, homo, female....don't care ...if they can do the fucking job then shit, I stand with them  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2014, 09:07:14 PM »
Victim mentality is an acquired personality trait in which a person tends to regard him or herself as a victim of the negative actions of others, and to think, speak and act as if that were the case - even in the absence of clear evidence. ...

This doesn't concern you brit. My people being taught by your people hasn't gotten us any where. It's time for our own to step up, be men and lead. We do that starting with the truth of who we are. It begins with that. Everything else falls into place after that. People are going to have to learn to deal with this, cause it's not going away. This includes the black brits with slave history in England and many other places in Europe, America, South America and the Middle East.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2014, 09:10:08 PM »
I'm no brit, Hebrew.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2014, 09:10:12 PM »
I don't know man. Do your thing and pull your hebrew tribe together to solidify your pride or whatever but to some of us ...we don't give a fuck about your Hebrew tribe and the validation needed from gaining holy land to feel significant. There are three Us Marines that
I call brothers in my unit. They don't need holy land they only need the Corps and brothers like me who will take a bullet regardless of their skin color.

No disrespect and I'm sure ill delete this shit tomorrow when sober but man, my point is, why separate each other? We are AMERICANS. I'll fight beside anyone who fights with me. Hebrew, homo, female....don't care ...if they can do the fucking job then shit, I stand with them  

No harm no foul. We're good. As a Hebrew, I still stand for old fashion true American values and the constitution and would love to go to battle with men with similar values. Hebrew and Gentile.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2014, 09:12:23 PM »
Semper Fi Wiggs

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2014, 09:17:37 PM »
I personally know two gay fellas and they both happen to have dark facial hair, I think you're up shit creek Wiggs.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2014, 09:19:47 PM »
I'm sure the NSA or any other scumbag agency don't appreciate rants like this and if everyone was on a list, I'd be on their bad list. Cause I'm not giving in and I'm not shutting up until I stop breathing. Enough of these lies and wicked ways of living. Unlike most people. I'll die for what I say because I'm rich beyond measure in knowing this truth. Everything makes sense when you see reality though a lense of truth. This is why I do what I do. We need to wake up. We've all been conditioned or brainwashed with information like this and many other things. When's the last time most of us stood up for something we'd die for? Take a look around It's not too pretty and things are getting ugly quick.  There are going to be some tough decisions to be made. If you don't have a steady base, you will fall. I'm trying to steady bases.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2014, 09:20:39 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2014, 09:29:19 PM »
even in the pictures its evident that they are not black ( flared nostril gorillas ). More so Arab. Fail.

Judah, the fourth son of Jacob, slept with Canaanite women and to had them as wives. Today a Canaanites the original ones are known as Africans. Africans are sons of Ham. Hebrews are sons of Shem. We are Shemites, Shemetic.  We are both black but from different lineage.

Not all black are the same. Just like not all whites are the same. Shocker.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2014, 09:31:37 PM »
There's something creepy about grown man that prefers to keep his face bare. The Bible says wearing a beard is holy. It doesn't matter what you can grow as long as you're growing. Military was the only exception...and those with Alopecia.
there is a name for those without fascial hair - women

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2014, 09:34:02 PM »
Semper Fi Wiggs

BTW, Samoans/Fijians and Tongans have Hebrew roots...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2014, 09:35:00 PM »
ok. Can you prove any of this or is this just a story written in a book with zero evidence to back its claims? ( the bible) ?

peer reviewed scholarly sources?

You mean scholarly reviewed by the people that are suppressing it? LOL They know this. The evil Vatican knows this.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2014, 09:38:36 PM »
In other words no?  ::)

It doesn't need to be approved by whitey to be true. So you sir, can go to hell.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2014, 09:59:45 PM »

We ended up on the West Coast of Africa after being driven out of many lands after our exile from Israel. Like Egypt, Israel used to be all black. Then the Romans conquered us. Many of use were in Egypt and many of us fled to Egypt. In Egypt we were captured as slaves during the Moses Era. Moses was a Hebrew. After we left Egypt, we kept travelling west. We had war with many other black cultures in Africa because we were who we were. And we were/are under a curse until we come back to God as a people. Before we can do that, we must understand who we are.

Therefore it would be very beneficial that we not know who we are. Get it yet?  This a spiritual battle my friend. Not to many understand this stuff. It's real. I've been blessed enough to have my eyes opened. The satanic undertones in pop culture isn't a coincidence. They want to keep us ignorant. Because they know what would happen if we came together as a people. Lights out.

That makes a little bit of sense to me.

Who are the people that we know as Jews?
Why were the newly arrived slaves so accepting of Christianity?
You don't agree with the historical fact that Africans sold each other to Europeans?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2014, 10:02:35 PM »
My friend. I'm sure you are aware of the dire condition my people are in mentally. One of the reasons is because all they have is poverty and a history of slavery. And their culture was one assigned to them. This is what you get. Knowing who we really are, our culture, our history empowers one more than most think. They knew what they were doing when they did this. The jig is up and it won't be pretty. Bottom line is I want my holy land back and in the end as it states in the Bible, we will have our land. All of us from the four corners of the world.

So if my people are to ever get better as a people, it's imperative they know who they are and change their ways and every problem that's associated with Hebrews would disappear. We have to love ourselves before we can love others.

Why have your people been dominated by so many outsiders?

Not trolling, sincerely curious

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2014, 10:05:43 PM »
We are in a "bearded age."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2014, 10:07:17 PM »
I have a full beard and mustache, but it has nothing to do with what it says in the Bible. For those of you who are like me and find beards itchy, try keeping it pretty short and brush it often to exfoliate any dead skin trapped behind the beard.