Author Topic: New Snowden interview, media blackout  (Read 13672 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: New Snowden interview, media blackout
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2014, 07:14:49 PM »
Fact: The NSA gathers data on every single person on the planet, from SMS, phone calls, emails and web site browsing.  Go read the documents straight from the NSA that Snowden released.

This is a direct violation of the fourth amendment just in case you aren't aware of our constitution since you're knowledge of it shows you know little to nothing.

Yes, I'm sure they do. Do you know why? Because the government owns the airwaves and the internet backbone. They developed the tech that eventually allowed you and I to email, text,etc. There is no expectation of privacy once you send your cellphone signal over public airwaves or send an email. Right or wrong, that's the way it is.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2014, 07:17:28 PM »
I have to agree... As pro military as I am.... I'm more pro-constitution... and while I believe there are certain things the public doesnt need to know... the US Gov has been out of control and we need more people like Snowden to help bring it back into equilibrium... the gov has no respect or fear of its citizens and is running rampant.

Unfortunatley I don't see balance coming.. the Gov is too good at manipulating the citizens.

I have to disagree with you. The US gov't is one of the least oppressive in the world. Conspiracy theorists and liberals have convinced themselves that there is a bad repressive gov't watching them. If more Americans went overseas they would appreciate the system we have. I have lived in Venezuela and Egypt, now those are repressive governments that are out of control.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2014, 07:19:50 PM »
The obvious difference, which you miss, is that I choose to use those services and agree to the terms those companies ask, I can also choose not to participate.  It's my choice.  The government, which the NSA falls under, has to follow the constitution, it's not my personal choice to have my entire digital life recorded and stored.

The U. S. Constitution does not give you the right to privacy.
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/rightofprivacy.html

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2014, 07:22:14 PM »
Hates oppressive, rights-abusing government that spies on its people.....goes to live in Russia.
O

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2014, 07:36:20 PM »
Schnauzer you're either a shill or an idiot. 

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2014, 07:41:17 PM »
Schnauzer you're either a shill or an idiot. 

I am neither, my Hebrew friend. I am a combat veteran and a lover of my country. If you want to denigrate me by calling me "idiot" that is your right in a free society.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2014, 07:43:50 PM »
No he's not. He's a patriot and a hero.  Who exactly did he betray? He's given his info to the American Public.
Then why did he run and hide like a coward instead of facing the consequences of his actions like a man? Instead he fled to enemy soil. If wiggins endorses this traitor then wiggins is a gutless traitor as well.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2014, 07:44:24 PM »
I am neither, my Hebrew friend. I am a combat veteran and a lover of my country. If you want to denigrate me by calling me "idiot" that is your right in a free society.
oh? What branch?

Former Marine here.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2014, 07:48:51 PM »
oh? What branch?

Former Marine here.

I was active duty Navy (a Corpsman, so I got to know the Marines quite well), then Navy Reserve, then out a couple years, then Army National Guard and was deployed twice with the Army.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2014, 09:18:41 PM »
Fuck this guy. He's a traitor and a coward.

Spoken like a proud member of the Stasi.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2014, 09:42:34 PM »
They gather other facets of your personal life...ie your "information" dipshit.

Again...who cares. Listen to my phone calls they are pretty boring.

What about when you're arranging to buy gear? This doesn't concern you?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2014, 09:45:58 PM »
Snowden: top bloke. Took one for the team to reveal NSA skullduggery to the world. Exiled in Russia to be used as a pawn by Putin, will likely be sent back as a trade when it suits, and then spend eons in prison for trivial shit like Bradley Manning.

As for all this "operatives in the field" shit, give me a break, I bet not one person died because of the leak.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2014, 09:51:04 PM »
Seriously, this is how organizations like the Nazis take power - no one stands up against them, or those that do are killed.

I can guarantee you there were foolish Germans, just like our own Schnauzer, who in the early days of the birth of the Nazis had his exact same attitude to people like Snowden who tried to speak out.

But if you cannot see what is happening in America, perhaps you are meant to be put in death camps, and to suffer horribly?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2014, 09:51:14 PM »
Spoken like a proud member of the Stasi.

The Stasi was dissolved over 23 years ago

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2014, 09:52:15 PM »
Quote from: Big Chiro Flex link=topic=516053.msg7305878#msg730I'm5878 date=1391233354
What about when you're arranging to buy gear? This doesn't concern you?

Not  In the slightest.

I doubt the DEA gives a shit about my one bottle of tren...hell I'm not even.on anything illegal right now

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2014, 09:52:28 PM »
Seriously, this is how organizations like the Nazis take power - no one stands up against them, or those that do are killed.

I can guarantee you there were foolish Germans, just like our own Schnauzer, who in the early days of the birth of the Nazis had his exact same attitude to people like Snowden who tried to speak out.

But if you cannot see what is happening in America, perhaps you are meant to be put in death camps, and to suffer horribly?

So you are comparing the US government to the Nazis? Death camps are coming to America? Stop listening to Alex Jones.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2014, 09:56:22 PM »
So you are comparing the US government to the Nazis? Death camps are coming to America? Stop listening to Alex Jones.

You think history cannot repeat itself?  What happened in Germany, Russia, China, Cambodia, etc etc etc cannot happen in the USA?  I call that arrogant or stupid.  Which of those two are you?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2014, 09:59:17 PM »
So you are comparing the US government to the Nazis? Death camps are coming to America? Stop poo rk.listening to Alex Jones.

These people watch too many fkng movies.

The ecoomy collapsed 2008....there werent death camps and roving bands of maauders doing home invasions. People lost a lot of money...said oh fucking well and went back to work. World didnt end..no.apocalypse..no.m ass graves..no zombies

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2014, 09:59:31 PM »
You think history cannot repeat itself?  What happened in Germany, Russia, China, Cambodia, etc etc etc cannot happen in the USA?  I call that arrogant or stupid.  Which of those two are you?

Because history can repeat itself you think the US will become a Nazi state? I call that delusional or paranoid. Which of those two are you?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2014, 10:01:28 PM »
Because history can repeat itself you think the US will become a Nazi state? I call that delusional or paranoid. Which of those two are you?

Schnauzer easily clubbing these fools with rational thinking

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2014, 10:03:40 PM »
Snowden should be *commended* for his *spy* disclosures, but the gross way he went about it was *problematic*

/my name is 'wes'

agenda21nwo

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2014, 10:04:02 PM »

YOU embarrass yourself by showing your low intellectual capabilities.  I never said it would become a Nazi state, I indicated it could become a similar environment for it's citizens.  Capiche?

And Groink, your weak handed attempt to put all concerned citizens into a "single basket" along with each other is also a sign of a weak brain.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2014, 10:05:27 PM »
Schnauzer easily clubbing these fools with rational thinking

Again embarrassing yourself.  Just as well the steroid thing is working for you.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2014, 10:09:06 PM »
YOU embarrass yourself by showing your low intellectual capabilities.  I never said it would become a Nazi state, I indicated it could become a similar environment for it's citizens.  Capiche?

And Groink, your weak handed attempt to put all concerned citizens into a "single basket" along with each other is also a sign of a weak brain.

Says umm....you.

Who are you again exactly that you are under the impression your opinion is somehow more valid ?

agenda21nwo

« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2014, 10:12:05 PM »
Says umm....you.

Who are you again exactly that you are under the impression your opinion is somehow more valid ?

Again embarrassing yourself.

Let me give you a little lesson in analytical thinking and argument - it doesn't matter "who I am" but the argument I put forward.  It's not a "personality" or "physique" contest.