Author Topic: want to share this night with you guys..not sure why  (Read 4137 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
want to share this night with you guys..not sure why
« on: February 01, 2014, 09:09:43 PM »
Mentioned before in another thread there was some bitch who I could not figure out,,,for the life of me why I had feelings for her.

IT WAS DRIVING ME INSANE since the relationship never got serious.  The first night we ever hung out (had sex) .....She left a piece of jewelry at my place that her grandmother had given her, at my apartment.  Now this girl doesn't come from much.

she lives about 45 minutes or so away from me....I didn't want to take a chance mailing it, . so  tonight I'm supposed to meet her to pick it up at a club i was going to be at. She didn't show. I get a text from her saying "I don't have a ride anymore. forget it I don't care anymore. Keep the watch. we're not a part of each other's lives anymore I don't want to talk to you anymore"

Now let me tell you the past month, after that night we fucked the day she left the watch at my place...I lost my job that day. The past month, has been the darkest, loneliest, times of my life. It was Beyond depression, a chronic  sadness that didn't seem like it was  going to get better any time soon.

I was dressed up nice ready to hit the club with my buddies, when I said guys i gotta go. I grabbed the watch from my place and I decided to drive to her house.  trying to find this place was like  Trying to find that street sign was like finding a needle in a hey stack. sure enough I find it by some MIRACLE but it's out in the country The houses are all on one big property about 300 feet apart.

I ring the doorbell (to the wrong home lol) ;D and nobody answers. . , I'm waiting and waiting nobody answers. I see a car getting ready to turn out, a guy with her. And I go chasing after the car and she tells the dude to pull over I guess.

I start walking towards the car. She says a few words to me but I didn't say anything...didn't want to. I just look at the dude and could tell he was scared for his life  ;)   wouldn't even look me in the eye lol.

I swear, the second the watch let go of my hand into hers... my feelings for her dissappeared. it was like  the curse on me was broken. I truly..truly...from the heart   believe that  the watch was cursed.  

When you have  true Feelings for a woman slowly gets less and weaken over  time, they do not can not  disappear in a fraction of a second. It's impossible.

crazy shit.

does it get spookier? sure it does. Soon as she sent me that text message about her not wanting the watch I dropped it. I NEVER DROP THINGS.

Almost like the watch was her grandmother  talking to me/hurt possibly. I believe in ghosts...absolutely.

l

agenda21nwo

Re: want to share this night with you guys..not sure why
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 09:12:36 PM »
The moment you saw the guy in the expensive car was better looking and made a good income, you knew you never had a chance.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 09:14:44 PM »
Was the dude in the car Anabolic Halo?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 09:15:46 PM »
Was the dude in the car Anabolic Halo?

Fuckin' LMAO!!

Imagine if it was ha!
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 09:17:54 PM »
Ok that was fkng good....hahahaaaa

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 09:20:12 PM »
Mentioned before in another thread there was some bitch who I could not figure out,,,for the life of me why I had feelings for her.

IT WAS DRIVING ME INSANE since the relationship never got serious.  The first night we ever hung out (had sex) .....She left a piece of jewelry at my place that her grandmother had given her, at my apartment.  Now this girl doesn't come from much.

she lives about 45 minutes or so away from me....I didn't want to take a chance mailing it, . so  tonight I'm supposed to meet her to pick it up at a club i was going to be at. She didn't show. I get a text from her saying "I don't have a ride anymore. forget it I don't care anymore. Keep the watch. we're not a part of each other's lives anymore I don't want to talk to you anymore"

Now let me tell you the past month, after that night we fucked the day she left the watch at my place...I lost my job that day. The past month, has been the darkest, loneliest, times of my life. It was Beyond depression, a chronic  sadness that didn't seem like it was  going to get better any time soon.

I was dressed up nice ready to hit the club with my buddies, when I said guys i gotta go. I grabbed the watch from my place and I decided to drive to her house.  trying to find this place was like  Trying to find that street sign was like finding a needle in a hey stack. sure enough I find it by some MIRACLE but it's out in the country The houses are all on one big property about 300 feet apart.

I ring the doorbell (to the wrong home lol) ;D and nobody answers. . , I'm waiting and waiting nobody answers. I see a car getting ready to turn out, a guy with her. And I go chasing after the car and she tells the dude to pull over I guess.

I start walking towards the car. She says a few words to me but I didn't say anything...didn't want to. I just look at the dude and could tell he was scared for his life  ;)   wouldn't even look me in the eye lol.

I swear, the second the watch let go of my hand into hers... my feelings for her dissappeared. it was like  the curse on me was broken. I truly..truly...from the heart   believe that  the watch was cursed.  

When you have  true Feelings for a woman slowly gets less and weaken over  time, they do not can not  disappear in a fraction of a second. It's impossible.

crazy shit.

does it get spookier? sure it does. Soon as she sent me that text message about her not wanting the watch I dropped it. I NEVER DROP THINGS.

Almost like the watch was her grandmother  talking to me/hurt possibly. I believe in ghosts...absolutely.

Excellent read, I felt like i was right there.

Let's be real though, how attached could you have been any how.....you guys have been banging for a month

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 09:21:10 PM »
x2 LMAO kwon ;D ;D ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2014, 09:21:14 PM »
BETA Male reported.  I feel sorry for the pathetic men who do their NUTS over a woman, especially one they hardly know.
V

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2014, 09:27:24 PM »
Good stuff man. Good story. Lots of symbolism with the watch for both you and her. She gave herself to you - and left her watch with you. Now by returning the watch you returned herself. Now you both can go your separate ways.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2014, 09:28:25 PM »
Can we give the Alpha Beta shit a rest ?

its played and lame.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2014, 09:30:58 PM »
BETA Male reported.  I feel sorry for the pathetic men who do their NUTS over a woman, especially one they hardly know.

You are so wrong. This is the same chick I fucked on the first date and dropped off at a gas station. The one who I never called back after I fucked her.
The one who I called a piece of shit worthless whore...i told her the only thing I would ever buy her is the abortion fees if I had a kid with her because it would probably be a daughter..and I wouldn't  want her to turn out a whore like her mom.

You guys think I'm joking? it gets spookier. The moment she sent me the message saying "keep the watch I don't care anymore" I dropped it. almost like her grandmother's spirit  was hurt by it

Im a coordinated guy, I NEVER DROP SHIT.

l

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2014, 09:32:53 PM »
Dude, think clearly for a moment. You only knew her for over one month. It wasn't love, just some kind of neediness.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2014, 09:33:13 PM »

its played and lame.
Typical BETA comment  ;D
V

agenda21nwo

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2014, 09:33:24 PM »
You guys think I'm joking? it gets spookier. The moment she sent me the message saying "keep the watch I don't care anymore" I dropped it. almost like her grandmother's spirit  was hurt by it

SHE sounds like a vile human being being that disrespectful to her gm.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2014, 09:34:24 PM »

its played and lame.
Amen!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2014, 09:40:24 PM »
Excellent read, I felt like i was right there.

Let's be real though, how attached could you have been any how.....you guys have been banging for a month

This. How could i be attached? Impossible that quick. I'm telling you there was something else driving those feelings. I truly believe it was a spirit.

I mean how does a guy  go from practically crying over the thought of her being with another guy,  to not even getting  flustered actually  seeing her with another guy in a matter of an minutes? the feelings were extremely strong, and at an all time high as I approached the car I was actually going to pull the guy out of the car. But I didn't...because second the watch left my hand every feeling for her  was gone.  

l

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2014, 09:41:52 PM »
Theta

Gamma

Epsilon

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2014, 09:47:00 PM »
Dude, think clearly for a moment. You only knew her for over one month. It wasn't love, just some kind of neediness.

If that were true why hasn't this happened to me with another girl? makes no sense especially when I've had better looking women than her?

l

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2014, 09:52:22 PM »
If that were true why hasn't this happened to me with another girl? makes no sense especially when I've had better looking women than her?

Because when a man is vulnerable and depressed, like immediately after losing a job he seeks comfort and support, so he looks for a teat to suckle on.  A broken man incapable of licking his own wounds won't let go of the teat until he has suckled sufficiently and can re-enter the world as a man.  
V

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2014, 10:06:32 PM »
You are so wrong. This is the same chick I fucked on the first date and dropped off at a gas station. The one who I never called back after I fucked her.
The one who I called a piece of shit worthless whore...i told her the only thing I would ever buy her is the abortion fees if I had a kid with her because it would probably be a daughter..and I wouldn't  want her to turn out a whore like her mom.

You sound like an absolute abusive asshole.

What type of women are you hoping to attract?

Also lol@trying to prove "alphaness" by saying you did these things. Because men with true strength prey on the "weaker" sex  ::)

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2014, 11:49:05 PM »

You said this after a one night stand? No wonder she didn't come back... Then you drive a hour and stalk her after she dogged you for a month? You know sending the watch certified mail with signature confirmation would of been cheaper then 2 hours worth of gas,right? I mean after all why would in your words want to see a "piece of shit worthless whore" again??

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2014, 12:06:53 AM »
You said this after a one night stand? No wonder she didn't come back... Then you drive a hour and stalk her after she dogged you for a month? You know sending the watch certified mail with signature confirmation would of been cheaper then 2 hours worth of gas,right? I mean after all why would in your words want to see a "piece of shit worthless whore" again??
x2 flint is a strange man. One thread  he brags about being a asshole to the girls he fucks and then he is crying over them leaving him

flint why did you want to pull the guy out of the car, he probably didnt even know you two dated.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2014, 12:30:38 AM »

No. After the weekend we spent together, she hit me up a few days later after I was ignoring her. and I kept it straight with her, told her that I liked her but that we couldn't be together because I cant respect a chick who puts out on the first date. It hurt her a bit.

Two days later (thursday) I was laying in bed thinking of her, and changed my mind. I called her up (she had deleted my number at this point) and  ..told her I  didnt mean what I said, and that I wanted to come and talk to her. She said ok.

anyways....I came to find out she  fucked a guy that night. IMO, Just to get back at me.
l

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2014, 01:27:13 AM »
I hear you on the cursed shit.
I firmly believe my old house was cursed