Author Topic: Blood work, shows high bilirubin?  (Read 1383 times)

jixxxer

• Getbig II
Blood work, shows high bilirubin?
« on: February 03, 2014, 02:37:58 PM »
So is this common or un common? total bilirubin is 3.4
direct bilirubin is .4

LDL is 148, shows high
WBC IS 3.6 shows low

As of a few days ago i was clean for about a year, test level is 844.

Just fired up my cycle couple days ago. Wants to repeat test.........not sure wht to do.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Blood work, shows high bilirubin?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 03:35:52 PM »
I've had pretty high bilirubin without any noticeable "sides".. no yellowing of skin or eyes.

I wouldn't worry much.

dustin

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 07:16:38 PM »
What are the ranges?

What are you running?

So many questions, man. You've given us nothing. The context is important. You could just have high bilirubin for whatever reason and it might mean nothing at all. Get some more testing and give us some more info and maybe we can steer you in the right direction. One blood test doesn't always say too much.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 08:19:51 PM »
Gotta love the mindset of getting a blood test with worrying numbers and going to getbig for advice.

What did your doctor say?

refecdvi

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 02:31:14 AM »
your bilirubin is pretty high man.

u should be smell really bad and feel really lethargy.

try tucda. it should be solve high bilirubin and clean your bile duct.

macos1965

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 06:45:54 AM »
I've had pretty high bilirubin without any noticeable "sides".. no yellowing of skin or eyes.

I wouldn't worry much.
You should.

jixxxer

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 08:28:06 AM »
This is my 3rd blood test in the last 3 years, its always been high...for some reason this time its a lil higher than a year ago. First time doc did a ultrasound to see if i had an enlarged liver.....turns out it wasnt, said it was fatty liver? Gear wise ive only run a cycle a year for the most part that being test cyp at 500mg and eq or deca at 300-400mg for 12 weeks. I do drink alot of diet drinks, nothing really out of the ordinary so idk, I really dont care for doctors, they just want to run test after test, I feel fine, i look fine, so idk, might just be me or heriditary. I posted it hear in case it was common in guy who workout/bodybuild-take supplements. BTW Im 40 years young, 205# 5'-11" bout 13-15%bf at the moment.

dustin

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 03:29:22 PM »
Wait, if he's telling you that you have a fatty liver then you should really check that out. You can be healthy and have high bilirubin but if he said fatty liver, this needs to be discussed with your doctor, bro.