Author Topic: Anybody use heroin?  (Read 21978 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Anybody use heroin?
« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2014, 04:04:45 PM »
::)

Someone should drop you in Saudia Arabia and see where your legal choices (alcohol) takes you there
From the people who go balls deep in sheep?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2014, 04:06:27 PM »
x2. They should try to transition into alcohol. It is healthier and legal.

It is also alpha to have a few drinks after work.
you're straight trolling now.

From the people who go balls deep in sheep?
doesn't matter, alcohol is illegal in that country. By definition doing something illegal is bad, so therefore your alcohol consumption is amoral.
follow the arrows

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2014, 04:13:43 PM »
doesn't matter, alcohol is illegal in that country. By definition doing something illegal is bad, so therefore your alcohol consumption is amoral.

You don't have to make alcohol illegal. Just make this into a poster with the caption:

"Alcohol is part of my bodybuilding diet"

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2014, 04:14:05 PM »
x2. They should try to transition into alcohol. It is healthier and legal.

It is also alpha to have a few drinks after work.
I hear smoking cigs is quite stress relieving and alpha as fuck too. They are legal so no way are they bad for me. Off to the Xtra Mart to buy a carton, back in a few gents

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2014, 04:15:10 PM »
I will never move to Saudia Arabia then. I dont want to be considered an alcoholic.

It would also make me a drug addict. Fortunately I live in America, so I am neither.

Those are the facts.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2014, 04:15:21 PM »
He was lifeless at the party.
HAR! HOFamer right there

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #156 on: February 05, 2014, 04:16:53 PM »
I will never move to Saudia Arabia then. I dont want to be considered an alcoholic.

It would also make me a drug addict. Fortunately I live in America, so I am neither.

Those are the facts.
You cant even get your troll facts straighf.

The American Medical Association considers you an addict, HTH.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: February 05, 2014, 04:20:39 PM »
You cant even get your troll facts straighf.

The American Medical Association considers you an addict, HTH.
I can stop whenever I want chief. Addicts drink everyday because they have to.
I drink everyday because I want to.

There is a huge difference. I drink for the health benefits.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #158 on: February 05, 2014, 04:20:49 PM »
Shizzo,trolling hard in this thread.

::)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: February 05, 2014, 04:21:10 PM »
And yes Christopher, ive been sober for going on a couple years now.

hell I dont even drink anymore.... the thought simply doesnt entice me at all.
No booze for me either. Once I got into the hard stuff I stopped drinking anyway. When I sobered up, I had totally lost the taste and desire to drink. Smoke pot 2-3x a week now but that's it. You will never convince me that pot is anything but harmless.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: February 05, 2014, 04:22:05 PM »
No booze for me either. Once I got into the hard stuff I stopped drinking anyway. When I sobered up, I had totally lost the taste and desire to drink. Smoke pot 2-3x a week now but that's it. You will never convince me that pot is anything but harmless.
You are an addict and a criminal.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #161 on: February 05, 2014, 04:27:05 PM »
I can stop whenever I want chief. Addicts drink everyday because they have to.
I drink everyday because I want to.

There is a huge difference. I drink for the health benefits.
whateber helps you sleep at night junior (protip:Denial is one of the earlies/most obvious signs of addiction, but we all know youre just using the "I can quit whenever I want" to troll, but I hope someday you come to realize how badly youre destroying yourself).

you could start lifting and eating right, lose fat, look better, but it would all be for naught.... because drinking like you do is 100x more destructive to your body than all the meth I ever put into my veins.

fact.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: February 05, 2014, 04:29:47 PM »
whateber helps you sleep at night junior (protip:Denial is one of the earlies/most obvious signs of addiction, but we all know youre just using the "I can quit whenever I want" to troll, but I hope someday you come to realize how badly youre destroying yourself).

you could start lifting and eating right, lose fat, look better, but it would all be for naught.... because drinking like you do is 100x more destructive to your body than all the meth I ever put into my veins.

fact.
But you were using needles, shitting your pants, and breaking the law.

A glass of wine daily is encouraged by doctors. Do you have meth face?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #163 on: February 05, 2014, 04:43:53 PM »
Meth is good for cuts.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #164 on: February 05, 2014, 04:53:23 PM »
But you were using needles, shitting your pants, and breaking the law.

A glass of wine daily is encouraged by doctors. Do you have meth face?
Nope, no meth face. Contrary to the federal scare tactics to try and keep people from trying meth, you dont turn into a zombie overnight.

(Not saying meth isn't a horrible drug, it is, but its far more destructive socially than it is physically)

FYI, alcoholics are some of thw wprst kind of addicts. At leasy those of us using hard drugs could admit we were addicts. The alcoholics kept crying 'But its legal, im not an addict!!! I dont need to be here!!' All the while their livers were failing, they were shaking so bad that they couldnt talk/hold their coffee mugs, and they were having seizures/pissing themselves/hallucinating and almost having heart attacks from their blood pressure being through the roof.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: February 05, 2014, 04:57:26 PM »
You are an addict and a criminal.
Sure, by the laws of our United States. That same goverment says it's perfectly fine for me to drink as much as I like and why not chase the booze with some cigs. I figured out a long time ago to make my own mind on what I put into MY body. Not without bumps in the road, of course. You've got a little of that rebel, I dont give a fuck attitude yourself. Fat, slovenly people are frowned at by society but you dont care. You just go with it, props doughboy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: February 05, 2014, 04:57:38 PM »
Nope, no meth face. Contrary to the federal scare tactics to try and keep people from trying meth, you dont turn into a zombie overnight.

(Not saying meth isn't a horrible drug, it is, but its far more destructive socially than it is physically)

FYI, alcoholics are some of thw wprst kind of addicts. At leasy those of us using hard drugs could admit we were addicts. The alcoholics kept crying 'But its legal, im not an addict!!! I dont need to be here!!' All the while their livers were failing, they were shaking so bad that they couldnt talk/hold their coffee mugs, and they were having seizures/pissing themselves/hallucinating and almost having heart attacks from their blood pressure being through the roof.
Save your breath bro,once the alcoholism progresses to the point where he is a hopeless drunk, he`ll then realize that he`s wasn`t all that fucking smart after all.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 05, 2014, 04:58:33 PM »
Sure, by the laws of our United States. That same goverment says it's perfectly fine for me to drink as much as I like and why not chase the booze with some cigs. I figured out a long time ago to make my own mind on what I put into MY body. Not without bumps in the road, of course. You've got a little of that rebel, I dont give a fuck attitude yourself. Fat, slovenly people are frowned at by society but you dont care. You just go with it, props doughboy
LOL  :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #168 on: February 05, 2014, 04:59:49 PM »
Save your breath bro,once the alcoholism progresses to the point where he is a hopeless drunk, he`ll then realize that he`s wasn`t all that fucking smart after all.
im just humoring him. Hes obvioudlu posting ridoculous shit to get a reaction. .. if you just give him a little reaction it saves everyone from having to deal with his 'look at me! Look at me!!' Child poking an adult for attention routine he pulls whenever he feel that the board is ignoring his ass.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: February 05, 2014, 05:01:00 PM »
im just humoring him. Hes obvioudlu posting ridoculous shit to get a reaction. .. if you just give him a little reaction it saves everyone from having to deal with his 'look at me! Look at me!!' Child poking an adult for attention routine he pulls whenever he feel that the board is ignoring his ass.
Very true.......very sad,but very true!  :(

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: February 05, 2014, 05:11:10 PM »
Ridoculous? Dont let the Shizzo name fool you. I am not a wigger.

Obviodlu? Looks like the meth had lasting effects  :-\

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: February 05, 2014, 05:14:54 PM »
I once dated a Russian chick name Slovenly.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: February 05, 2014, 05:15:10 PM »
Does anything about Shitzo's appearance give the slightest glimmer of any willpower? He cant find an hour a day to workout or make the "huge" sacrifice of pushing away that double cheeseburger and french fries. What do you think is gonna go down when he hit's rock bottom? I dont think he's crawling out of the pit, he's gonna being blowing dudes in alley's for nips of vodka.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #173 on: February 05, 2014, 05:20:32 PM »
Ridoculous? Dont let the Shizzo name fool you. I am not a wigger.

Obviodlu? Looks like the meth had lasting effects  :-\
It's called posting from a cell phone, Mr. touch of downs.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: February 05, 2014, 05:21:53 PM »
morphine is legal when one has a script.

cant become addicted i guess
n