Author Topic: Suprise Another ? for Lee  (Read 4907 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Suprise Another ? for Lee
« on: January 17, 2006, 08:52:41 PM »
You have always been one of the few out there who is open about their gear use, so I thought I'd give this question a shot. I know you don't use a lot of gear, all I can remember you mentioning is some low doses of deca and winny, and if I remember correctly you don't use any test...am I wrong with that assumption? I would have put this in the gear section, but never seen you post there before.

My question is what you think about cycles without test? If you run cycles of deca without test, how do you combat against progesterone sides and suppression? The reason I ask is that on another board I frequent there is another Pro who has been trying to convince me that test is not necessary in a deca cycle. He says that a dose of 600MG B-6 will take care of the progesterone sides, and in short he finds that while test is usefull it is highly overrated and too much emphasis is put on it in most circles. What say you?

For the rest of you on this board, I will not post on an open forum who this pro is... so don't ask. If he wants to reveal himself on this board I'll leave that up to him.

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
Re: Suprise Another ? for Lee
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 09:13:27 PM »
I have done a very small Deca only cycle and was fairly happy considering it was my first injectable and only about 300mgs a week.

Now, what was this other pro's name again?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 09:19:59 PM »

Now, what was this other pro's name again?
haha!

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 12:29:52 PM »
Yea just what Lee needs.  Incriminating evidence for some young hot shot proscuter trying to make a name for himself.  Good luck Jr.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2006, 04:30:00 PM »
I know for a fact Lee has used Ephedrine before ------ oh shit now I have gone and done it, Lees ganna get busted big time!!!

Sorry Bro !!!! you know I love ya!!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 06:40:58 PM »
Yea just what Lee needs.  Incriminating evidence for some young hot shot proscuter trying to make a name for himself.  Good luck Jr.
Why would you say that? Lee has always been very open about his AAS use, and I don't see how this question is any less legitimate then any of the others he's answered on the topic of AAS. He's said numerous times that he's run cycles of deca and winny, that's not new news, or something that I've fabricated in order to trap him into saying something that we don't already know by way of his own mouth.
I am in no way looking to bust on Lee or anyone else on this board, I post in the gear section regularly and so I myself am an admitted gear user on this forum. But if he chooses not to answer or address this thread himself, for whatever reason, that's fine, that's his business...but again, it was an honest legitimate question, and all I'm after is an honest answer. Obviously he has to have an opinion, and why wouldn't I want an opinion of someone who is probably more knowledgable than I am?

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 06:46:16 PM »
Dont worry Arnold jnr Lee would have no problem answering you question -- we all know that --- but if he doesnt it is because he is busy getting ready for the up and coming shows as well as Drag Raceing at the moment, thats why he hasnt been on much lately ---- ok cool

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 06:58:47 PM »
Dont worry Arnold jnr Lee would have no problem answering you question -- we all know that --- but if he doesnt it is because he is busy getting ready for the up and coming shows as well as Drag Raceing at the moment, thats why he hasnt been on much lately ---- ok cool
Yeah bro, that's cool. I but I don't know why "buffbodz" made that kind of statement, it kind of irritated me.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2006, 07:02:16 PM »
I wouldn't let it bother you , the only thing that should irritate you is a good dose of the Craps !!!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2006, 08:05:51 PM »
Yeah bro, that's cool. I but I don't know why "buffbodz" made that kind of statement, it kind of irritated me.

Maybe you should lower your dosage junior.  :P

BigIronMike25

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2006, 05:58:40 AM »

What the HELL ever man???  JR just wants some of Lee's ideas and advice...What is so wrong with that??  Chill the fuck out!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2006, 02:10:43 PM »

What the HELL ever man???  JR just wants some of Lee's ideas and advice...What is so wrong with that??  Chill the f**k out!
Thankyou

Maybe you should lower your dosage junior.  :P
Maybe...but then again :)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2006, 05:06:51 PM »
so its actually possible to run a small dose of deca only and not get the infamous 'deca-dick'?