Author Topic: where did the original "matter" that caused big bang come from?  (Read 6700 times)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Re: where did the original "matter" that caused big bang come from?
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2007, 04:47:38 PM »
you infantile,,europe would be nothing with out the help of the united states of america,,you would be rule d by hitler with out usa and ussr help,,europe let hitler raise from within so europe will never be super power no matter how many countries will get together and how strong the coin will be,,YOU LET HITLER COME AMONG YOU THUS LOST ANY CREDABILITY IN THE FAIUTH OF MAIN KIND FOR 1000S OF YEARS TO COME,,
now the usa is also  many infantiles you see and hear around but the usa and ussr saved europe ass and usa done it with RELGION FAITH in addition to the death  of 10s of 1000s of their best young men  in order TO SAVE YOUR EUROPIAN ASS THAT WAS HIDING IN CAVES,,those american soldiers died for your freedom you DUMB INFANTILE they never got kids or wifes and  if they had those kids stayed with no dad and their life ruined ,,,so what if they like to believe in god?? anyone can belive in anything they want,,GOD IS SOMETHING ABSOLUT,,you dont ask or chellenging it for its a matter of belief and final destination aka you and god and only you and god,,you die you face god byyourself,,its god you come for and its always by youself ,,not with your wife not with you children not with nada,,it is YOU AND GOD who ever that matter is,,
now i agree there are people who take relegion way too seriously but in generasl YOU ARE ALL JEWS,,WE ALL DEVELPPED DIFF STYLE OF FAITHS AND PRACTICES AND JESUS THE JEW! DID WHAT HE DID BUT EVEN HE WAS FORGIVEN BY THE JEWS BECAUSE HE WS......YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT  A FUCKIN JEW!,,YOU ALL ARE JEWS ,,WE ARE ALL JEWS THATS WHY THE JEWISH PEOPLE OF ISRAEL CONTROL EVERYTHING BECAUSE WE ARE ALL JEWS,,THE ONES WHO TRIED TO DESTROY THE JEWS FACED USA AND USSR WHICH ARE ALSO JEWS,,ITS ALL STARTED WITH THE JEWS AND YOU ARE ALL THEIR ANCESTORS,,
THE ONLY ONES WHO ARE NOT JEWS ARE ARABS AND MUSLIMS BUT EVEN THEY ARE HALF JEWS SO THEY ARE ALSO IN A WAY JEWS CAUSINS THAT CANT FACE IT,,
IT ALL STARTED WITH ONE BIG BLAST OF MATERIAL AND OUR GALAXY CREATED IN MILLIONS OF YEARS,,SLOWLY AND SAFELY ,,LIKE MANY OTHER GALAXIES AND MANY OTHER PLANETS WITH LIFE WEHTER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT WETHER ITS YOU WAY OF LIFE OR NOT WETHERE YOU CAN SEE IT OR NOT,,

OUR PLANET IN ITS CORE IS MADE OUT OF ONE SINGLE RELEGION DEVIDED INTO MANY DIFF BELIFS,,THIS RELEGION IS

J E W I S H

...translation:
I hate Luke because he posted on my thread wherein I was pontificating my belief that aliens built the Giza pyramids (seriously) with the proper scientific explanation of how the Giza pyramids were constructed using a rudimentary form of concrete... Luke then posted links to the evidence for this concrete theory including video links to documentaries showing this construction method... now I have to chase Luke all over the boards and counter any sensible thing he says with my moronic uneducated ramblings.

The Luke 

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2007, 05:22:43 PM »
It always existed.

Matter can't be created or destroyed.

tell this to the gooks who got nuked at hiroshima .

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2007, 05:34:35 PM »
...translation:
I hate Luke because he posted on my thread wherein I was pontificating my belief that aliens built the Giza pyramids (seriously) with the proper scientific explanation of how the Giza pyramids were constructed using a rudimentary form of concrete... Luke then posted links to the evidence for this concrete theory including video links to documentaries showing this construction method... now I have to chase Luke all over the boards and counter any sensible thing he says with my moronic uneducated ramblings.

The Luke 

the luke,,the 100 pafe posts about aliens was a debate won if you can consider this thing winning,,,by gh15 ,,reason you know you win an argument is when you have a followup of 100 pms about this subject,,so enough said about this,,you proved nothing but the facts you are a drug user on a bodybuilding board that is on that bodybuilding board 24/7 and most likley age 20-30 or slightly above 30 like the average steroid user around the world,,if you do live in europe then you make us europians look stupid

reason i chose to ignore you is because sound like a fake id account like the adnois you like to talk about,,its all fake and high language yet no substance in any post you say not about hormones and not about aliens ,,if and when you educate gh15 ...gh15 will let you know you did  but you simply demonstrate one minded narrow thinking and lack the capability to do anything about it its in your blood and genes
fallen angel

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2007, 05:39:25 PM »
The theory of evolution doesn't need any sky cranes. What does this mean!?So, God and extraterrestrials are not required to account for all species.Again. And does not follow.  To reverse engineer all that happened in the past is probably not achievable. However, the definite process and relationship of species is well known and not disputed.OK? Are you are channeling Daddy Waddy, here In the past the staunchest critics of evolution eventually became supporters. Hmm. Are you thinking of TH Huxley here and his support of Darwin? Let's not forget Darwin, an already religious man, became even more so towards the end of his life (after publishing all his 'controversial' books) and this was refelected in his subsequent research. I think his last treatise was on earthworms!? Modern genome science is confirming Darwin's theory which is quite amazing. I think the word you are looking for is corroborating. Darwin was essentially right when he conjectured about life about 150 years ago.[makes no sense] Most of science has supported his theory.[careful!] It is a curiosity that the Intelligent Design theory has gained support in recent years. [Not really. It is allied quite closely with political agenda and evangelical zeal]However, it is not a scientific theory but a religious one because there is no test for its truth.['What is truth?' as someone once said. Again, be careful!] The forces behind ID are also responsible for censoring Jerry Springer Shows.[Really? Maybe it is intelligence! Correlation is not causation. You know that ] Heck, isn't it about time we heard what everyone was saying and viewed the gals who want their Jerry beads?[Humour?]
I've graded this a solid 'd,' Vince. Where are our Sydney summer photos? 

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2007, 05:40:43 PM »
Why am I not surprised that more than one member on Getbig believes they can explain the universe?

For the record - I think Nasser did it.
Thread Killer

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2007, 05:42:05 PM »
Why am I not surprised that more than one member on Getbig believes they can explain the universe?

For the record - I think Nasser did it.

Well, we now have two believers!

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2007, 06:05:29 PM »
gh15 is about the gheyest gimmick ive ever seen.

STFU already, nobody believes your bullshit, 4 jaggoffs sharing an account but daddywaddy blew it with his alien talk.  hahahahaha

its just another example of special ed not being funny.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2007, 07:12:19 PM »
gh15 is about the gheyest gimmick ive ever seen.

STFU already, nobody believes your bullshit, 4 jaggoffs sharing an account but daddywaddy blew it with his alien talk.  hahahahaha

its just another example of special ed not being funny.

Sirtraps,

I know it's daddywaddy blathering on about the alien bullshit (or more precisely regurgitating the ramblings of Zacharia Sitchin), but who are the other two?

1- Special Ed
2- daddywaddy and the aliens from planet Nibiru
3- ?
4- ?

The Luke

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2007, 07:14:36 PM »
I'd say Blochead with the gear advice x 10.

Can't think of the 4th person. Probably someone we'd never suspect.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2007, 08:28:49 PM »
Receiving 100 PMs does not mean you are correct in a debate. It may indicate that many agree with you and nothing more.

Yes, it is summer in Sydney and I should be posting more beach photos. Will do that when I get to Bondi, Coogee or Manly beaches where the topless tourists hang out. The locals cover up because of skin cancer fears. A pity.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2007, 08:40:02 PM »
Set up a web cam at The Gap Vince!!!!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2007, 09:13:20 PM »
This thread = in desperate need of some equations from physics.

...I have a degree in experimental physics and this thread is making my skin crawl.

How can people be so sure of their misinformed opinions when they are simultaneously aware that the best minds in the world think otherwise?...

If anyone has any properly formulated questions they'd like to ask I'll gladly attempt to answer them.

The Luke

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2007, 09:35:43 PM »
friends you all need to relax ,,gh15 is not a fake id and has nothing to do with the bunch of people you mentioned,,you cant just say gh15 is them because they may get in deep water and trouble ,,please avoid blaming others for being gh15 especially ones on us grounds,,you need to stop it because your identity is most likley can be found by those people and they can serioulsy sue you for defomation since they have really nothing to do with anything,,

gh15 is an obvious one person ,,one writer ,,extermely smart person,,gh15 knows hormones way too well inorder to be joe shmoe,,gh15 knows details about the most sensetive issues in the industry that no fake id kid on getbig would know otherwize,,gh15 is either a goverment agent or a ifbb professional and you can take your guess about this until the end of days,,

any in the know dont argue weder gh15 is fake id what they argue about is their dinner plate for gh15 can make you or break you,,gh15 is simply gh15 an entity on getbig and although begs andc rys will stay on getbig and only on getbig because gh15 has no need or wanting to go to profesional muscle mahem and elitefitness where they beg him to have free hand in writing whatever he wants as long as he/she come on board,,

gh15 is an enigma and thats the worst thing a criminal such as palumbo velentino and the such can have in thier surrounding,,,and the best thing serious bodybuilders can hve in their surroundings,,

gh15 doesnt hold no bars,,gh15 already proved to call one a criminal and at the same pat him/her on the back for having good physiqe,,gh15 dont kiss ass gh15 dont say nice thing ds for just the saying ,,gh15 dont care wether it hurts the person or not,,gh15 maintain a decent level of respect but will tell it as it is everytime anytime anyplace ,,inaddition gh15 still havent profited from the name gh15 and the offers keep coming and every one is being declined by not answering it ,,that tells you gh15 is also honest and not up for quick $ which in the total conclusion make gh15 absolut and undetectable and thats how it was meant to be from day one my friends
fallen angel

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2007, 09:43:04 PM »
friends you all need to relax ,,gh15 is not a fake id and has nothing to do with the bunch of people you mentioned,,you cant just say gh15 is them because they may get in deep water and trouble ,,please avoid blaming others for being gh15 especially ones on us grounds,,you need to stop it because your identity is most likley can be found by those people and they can serioulsy sue you for defomation since they have really nothing to do with anything,,

gh15 is an obvious one person ,,one writer ,,extermely smart person,,gh15 knows hormones way too well inorder to be joe shmoe,,gh15 knows details about the most sensetive issues in the industry that no fake id kid on getbig would know otherwize,,gh15 is either a goverment agent or a ifbb professional and you can take your guess about this until the end of days,,

any in the know dont argue weder gh15 is fake id what they argue about is their dinner plate for gh15 can make you or break you,,gh15 is simply gh15 an entity on getbig and although begs andc rys will stay on getbig and only on getbig because gh15 has no need or wanting to go to profesional muscle mahem and elitefitness where they beg him to have free hand in writing whatever he wants as long as he/she come on board,,

gh15 is an enigma and thats the worst thing a criminal such as palumbo velentino and the such can have in thier surrounding,,,and the best thing serious bodybuilders can hve in their surroundings,,

gh15 doesnt hold no bars,,gh15 already proved to call one a criminal and at the same pat him/her on the back for having good physiqe,,gh15 dont kiss ass gh15 dont say nice thing ds for just the saying ,,gh15 dont care wether it hurts the person or not,,gh15 maintain a decent level of respect but will tell it as it is everytime anytime anyplace ,,inaddition gh15 still havent profited from the name gh15 and the offers keep coming and every one is being declined by not answering it ,,that tells you gh15 is also honest and not up for quick $ which in the total conclusion make gh15 absolut and undetectable and thats how it was meant to be from day one my friends

STFU you nazi cockmaster  ::)
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2007, 10:25:59 PM »
GH15, just curious man. I read some of your earliest posts from this site, dating back 2 years and what I found quite interesting is that for a foreigner, your English was FAR better 2 years ago, then it is today. Your grammar was better. Your spelling was better. Your sentence structure was better. Either you have gotten sloppier over the years, or you have been intentionally writing in the fashion you are now doing, in order for others to believe that you truly are a foreigner, when I truly don't believe you are. Your gimmick has gone to your own head and honestly, the stuff you used to write on this site and the manner in which it was written is NOT even close to what you have become. Something is terribly off.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2007, 10:45:39 PM »
nothing is off about anything and nothing gets to head of no one,,i write english and speak english bettee r than 90% of american or any other english speaking ctounries,,its just a mattr of being sloppy in purpose,,that doesnt change the fact that im not from usa,,
inaddition there is no nothing up to my head ,,i am as good as i sound,,equivelent to god when it comes to hormones and their understanding,,i can bring whole police departments down for using hormones with out blinking,,im the deciding factor if someone gets big or not,,i am the equivelent of god in bodybuilding
fallen angel

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2007, 10:48:02 PM »
,i am the equivelent of a bad gimmick that has jumped the shark on getbig

Fixed

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2007, 10:50:45 PM »
         Fixed

you continue to talk and gh15 continue to work and we will see who gets where and how far ok friend?
think im your wady and goatie friends..youre severely mistaken,,im up for cleaning bodybuilding to the core,,onlyu the best will survive and only human grade will be around,,clean to the core!
fallen angel

joelocal