Author Topic: UN denounce Vatican for systematic child rape  (Read 4982 times)

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Re: UN denounce Vatican for systematic child rape
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2014, 03:53:17 PM »
It reminds me of another equally powerful ethnic group in hollywood that can't keep their hands off little corey feldmans.
What is this group you speak of, sounds like a great opportunity for some vigilante justice , I fucking hate the Hollywood elitists, except arnold and Mel Gibson , those guys are great.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2014, 05:05:17 PM »
Do U have any sense of HUMOUR  ;D
Salvation Army  ;)

Say something about Abos rapes of kids & total Australian media silence.
In Australia, the rate of child abuse and sexual assault in the black community is about the same rate it is in white Australia.  We get it, you HATE aboriginals.  What are you talking about, complete media silence, it was well covered and the Government even introduced Martial Law in the NT and draconian NAZI style laws to combat it, something that would never have happened to white Australia.

5 years after the introduction of MArtial LAW to tackle so called aboriginal child abuse,  there has not been one prosecution for child abuse come from the exercise.  Aboriginal sexual abuse allegations was a 'trojan horse' for other purposes such as regaining government control over disputed land.  
V

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2014, 05:16:56 PM »
Paedophilia is sadly rampant in all walks of life.
Any job where someone has easy access to children is bound to attract a fair whack of paedophiles. Whether that is a priest, teacher etc.
Won't be that long until we start hearing about large paedophilia rings controlled by politicians, media moguls, film producers etc.

You're right.  There are pedos at a lot of jobs.

The difference with priests who got caught is that they were never punished.  Just the opposite....they were given transfers to another church in another part of the country.  Then, they could begin the boy fucking all over again.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2014, 05:23:02 PM »
You're right.  There are pedos at a lot of jobs.

The difference with priests who got caught is that they were never punished.  Just the opposite....they were given transfers to another church in another part of the country.  Then, they could begin the boy fucking all over again.

This is a big part of the problem, the Church by covering such abuses up, literally sanctioned pedophilia, making it even more attractive to the pedophile community.  The Church literally put up a sign saying 'Pedophiles playground' advertising the fact it was near impossible for pedophiles to be prosecuted.

And what makes pedophilia by priests so damaging and unforgivable is the reputation given to Priests and Church personnel as holy, good, righteous and decent people.  People trust such people more than an ordinary citizen, and to have them abuse such a privileged position is reprehensible.
V

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2014, 05:32:39 PM »
This is a big part of the problem, the Church by covering such abuses up, literally sanctioned pedophilia, making it even more attractive to the pedophile community.  The Church literally put up a sign saying 'Pedophiles playground' advertising the fact it was near impossible for pedophiles to be prosecuted.

And what makes pedophilia by priests so damaging and unforgivable is the reputation given to Priests and Church personnel as holy, good, righteous and decent people.  People trust such people more than an ordinary citizen, and to have them abuse such a privileged position is reprehensible.

Very true.  I can't believe people still support any church or religious group.

If I say that to a person who still supports organized religion, they will say "not all clergymen/priests rape kids."

Perhaps not.....but if they don't turn in those who do, in my eyes, they are guilty as well.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2014, 05:49:20 PM »
Very true.  I can't believe people still support any church or religious group.

If I say that to a person who still supports organized religion, they will say "not all clergymen/priests rape kids."

Perhaps not.....but if they don't turn in those who do, in my eyes, they are guilty as well.
This is the problem with groups, rather then rein their own in, they defend the group by suggesting it's only a few bad apples.  The problem is as a group they do nothing to stop bad apples appearing again and again and again.  It's the same with the Police, rather than fix the problem, they get defensive and NEVER address the reasons that create such problems in the first place.  If religious people actively sought ways to address the problem rather than sweep it under the rug or ignore it, they might get the respect of others, by doing NOTHING such people are complicit in countless atrocities.  If they were TRULY decent people they would demand something be done or withdraw support.  The problem is, many people are linked to the Church through brainwashing and indoctrination and are simply unable to leave.
V

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2014, 06:29:47 PM »
Regardless of what you think of the UN, this is a step in the right direction.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2014, 12:06:49 AM »
In Australia, the rate of child abuse and sexual assault in the black community is about the same rate it is in white Australia.  We get it, you HATE aboriginals.  What are you talking about, complete media silence, it was well covered and the Government even introduced Martial Law in the NT and draconian NAZI style laws to combat it, something that would never have happened to white Australia.

5 years after the introduction of MArtial LAW to tackle so called aboriginal child abuse,  there has not been one prosecution for child abuse come from the exercise.  Aboriginal sexual abuse allegations was a 'trojan horse' for other purposes such as regaining government control over disputed land.  

Don't be so fuck up, hundreds of Abo settlements in NT without cops or social worker, get 4WD &  :o
Blacks don't give a shit about white man laws.
Name just 1 lock up without 90% of Abo inmates in NT.
& don't talk crap about Mabo land rights, they a selling "loved" soil to Chinaman & cash will go.
OBW mr.Dog man, who canibalized little fuckers  ;D the "1st" Australians or somebody else.

10 days ago Aboriginal footy player was named "Australian of the year"   ::) ::) ::) no fire fighters,doctors,
ambulance officers,soldiers, etc,.... who deserved that title.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2014, 02:07:39 AM »
In Australia, the rate of child abuse and sexual assault in the black community is about the same rate it is in white Australia.  

NO NO It's much higher.  Like in Africa.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2014, 02:16:40 AM »
it's all because they enforce celibacy.
the human being is not prepared to give up on one of its most basic instincts without developing a major disease(pedophilia).

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2014, 02:16:53 AM »
NO NO It's much higher.  Like in Africa.
No White Australia just covers it up better.  White people like to call their abuse discipline and corporal punishment, where if aborigines do it they call it abuse.  And pedophilia committed by white people is also covered up far more.  Just look at the current Royal Commission that highlights how pedophilia was rampant in Government run children's homes and when reported to the white police, the kids were called liars and beaten by both the police and their government caretakers. You must remember the white people of Australia made no secret about the fact they practised genocide against the aboriginal race and when they failed they simply incorporated racism into legislative policy, this continues to this day.

The goal was and still is the eradication of the Aborigine race in a hope the Whites can pretend they never existed and not have to worry about the guilt or shame in their continued mistreatment of the indigenous population. What the Government Is so pissed about is that they weren't able to get Indigenous people to conform to Whitey's ways, so they have tried every trick in the book only to further piss of the aborigines, who now see the White man as crazy capitalists with a fucked up culture of their own that they refuse to address.  The aborigines will never conform to whiteys ways, and why should he, they had their homeland invaded and their resources stolen, a failed attempt at the genocide of their people and were forced to adopt to a system that doesn't conform to their nature.

Gippsland squatter Henry Meyrick wrote in a letter home to his relatives in England in 1846:
The blacks are very quiet here now, poor wretches. No wild beast of the forest was ever hunted down with such unsparing perseverance as they are. Men, women and children are shot whenever they can be met with … I have protested against it at every station I have been in Gippsland, in the strongest language, but these things are kept very secret as the penalty would certainly be hanging … For myself, if I caught a black actually killing my sheep, I would shoot him with as little remorse as I would a wild dog, but no consideration on earth would induce me to ride into a camp and fire on them indiscriminately, as is the custom whenever the smoke is seen. They [the Aborigines] will very shortly be extinct.
V

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2014, 03:17:32 AM »
Enough with the queer pics. Save that for your own recreational use.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2014, 03:21:53 AM »
I think this deserve its own thread

BBC Breaking news right now

The UN denounce the Vatican for allowing the systematic rape of 1000s of children.

What a disgusting, unspeakably vile institution. Child rape, in the name of their sky god.

Maybe it's true what Sev says, maybe they do murder and eat children. I swear I wouldn't put it past these 'men of God' 

they should disband their church

its just a cover for sick fucks to abuse children

fuck them
T

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2014, 06:20:58 AM »
It's sad that so many people who are good people, by calling themselves Roman Catholics, are essentially throwing their name behind this awful organization.

People should establish a new RC church from the ground up, this one is fucked

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2014, 06:29:49 AM »
It's sad that so many people who are good people, by calling themselves Roman Catholics, are essentially throwing their name behind this awful organization.

People should establish a new RC church from the ground up, this one is fucked
Why have a church at all.  Just gather based on humanist principles, no deity, no fucked up religious texts, just straight up normality.
V

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2014, 06:37:07 AM »
they should disband their church

its just a cover for sick fucks to abuse children

fuck them

Disband. Yes.

Hung, disembowled, set on fire then REALLY hurt. Better

In all honesty, I'll settle for them to be more transparent in reporting these occurances. And for perpetrators to be instantly defrocked and reported to the police. Yes, I know dickheads will claim it's already done, but no it's not really. The odd case get airtime with prison time chucked in. Most get covered up.

Until then, I'll hold in contempt this disgusting institution and its mindless followers

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2014, 01:48:58 PM »
Why have a church at all.  Just gather based on humanist principles, no deity, no fucked up religious texts, just straight up normality.

"Australian of the year 2014" is the best example of those principles, who cares about dead (burn alive)  bush firefighters,soldiers
with out legs (from Afghanistan),nurses,inventors of bionic eye,.........................yeah just straight up normality , 12yo girl calls
black guy APE & baby cry football player is rewarded with Australian #.1 trophy ........

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2014, 02:37:24 PM »
it's all because they enforce celibacy.
the human being is not prepared to give up on one of its most basic instincts without developing a major disease(pedophilia).

their sexuality is not a choice.  unless you also think gay men "become gay".  these guys like what they like.  they didn't "become this way" because they weren't allowed to fuck chicks.  If that were the case, you would catch them with hookers, not little boys. 

these guys are predators from the beginning.  they seek out jobs where they work with kids.  coaches, boy scout leaders, teachers, priests, deacons, etc.  All of these professions have a huge problem with predators sneaking in to the profession and hurting children.  People like to make it out that the Catholic church has the biggest problem but that's just liberal media hating on the Catholic church.  Do they have a problem with predators in the church?  Yes.  Do public schools have the same problems with their teachers?  Yes.  Of course they do. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2014, 05:35:48 PM »
"Australian of the year 2014" is the best example of those principles, who cares about dead (burn alive)  bush firefighters,soldiers
with out legs (from Afghanistan),nurses,inventors of bionic eye,.........................yeah just straight up normality , 12yo girl calls
black guy APE & baby cry football player is rewarded with Australian #.1 trophy ........

What are you talking about, the majority of our politicians are religious nutjobs, and they do political stunts like granting aborigines stupid awards that mean nothing.  That's my whole point, religious people do fucked up shit.  Get rid of the religious politicians and vote in humanist ones.

V