Author Topic: Black guy genetics  (Read 11886 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Black guy genetics
« Reply #175 on: February 07, 2014, 06:09:06 AM »
are you suggesting that falco inserts 3 inches of measuring tape into his anus before streches it to the tip?

Why are you projecting your own fantasies in others? Live your own dreams friend, don't just fantasise about them.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #176 on: February 07, 2014, 06:11:40 AM »
Why are you projecting your own fantasies in others? Live your own dreams friend, don't just fantasise about them.
relax mango, you were the one describing how others were overwhelmed by your gigantic cock  ::)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: February 07, 2014, 06:20:56 AM »
I stated many times that i have an average penis size and i am caucasian.
My point was that if a guy with average genitalia can cause damage what's the point of having a gigantic johnson?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #178 on: February 07, 2014, 06:22:38 AM »
I stated many times that i have an average penis size and i am caucasian.
My point was that if a guy with average genitalia can cause damage what's the point of having a gigantic johnson?
nobody inflict ANY damage... if you can pull a 20lbs baby through it you can put a dick in no worries.. same with tales "she could barely fit the tip in her mouth etc)

Deshaun87

• Getbig II
« Reply #179 on: February 07, 2014, 07:47:30 AM »
I haven't measured any penises but my own. You won. You are more knowledgeable.

But your girl has.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: February 07, 2014, 08:12:05 AM »
nobody inflict ANY damage... if you can pull a 20lbs baby through it you can put a dick in no worries.. same with tales "she could barely fit the tip in her mouth etc)

Lol yes Sev, She could eat a quarterpounder from mcd's in 3 bites but had trouble putting my 2 inch wide penis in there  ::) I am beginning to think we should notify soft drinks companies about the excessive size of their drinks bottles, in case they are missing out on a huge section of the market, through sheer undrinkable girth of the cap!!!