Author Topic: Delusional Natural  (Read 7543 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Delusional Natural
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2014, 11:52:13 AM »
You look like you need a booster seat in that wheel chair lmao.
I think that it is a getbig rule that if you want to make fun of me you have to look better than me. Otherwise you make a fool out of yourself. Look it up  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2014, 11:52:55 AM »
fixed
I doubt 8 weeks on 1.6 grams of gear will wreck my kidneys.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2014, 11:53:27 AM »
Oh man look at the width on that wheelchair. I imagine you had trouble pushing that thing around.
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2014, 11:54:23 AM »
I like Sev, he grows on you. Def has the getbig "street cred" as one of the true vets on the board. I do agree with the Trainer that he's a know it all when it comes to natural training and what's possible. His genetics for bodybuilding are barely average though he can lean out like nobody's business. His response to gear is shit. When he was on 2grams a couple years ago he was complaining the sides were unbearable. 2grams is a walk in the park for anyone with decent response and top arcane to gear. I don't know if he believes all the Reptillian shit or just trolling but either way he's an intelligent guy none the less

Sums it up pretty well.  Sev is one of the more experienced posters when it comes to dieting/training.... he's "walked the walk"

His other opinions can be "unconventional" but whatever.. good poster

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2014, 11:55:27 AM »
I think that it is a getbig rule that if you want to make fun of me you have to look better than me. Otherwise you make a fool out of yourself. Look it up  ;D

yeah bro I'm no where near 200mgs of dbol daily like you while rocking 15 inch arms max lmao
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2014, 11:58:44 AM »
Its hilarious how this tiny tit thinks he's special.

Guy thinks he's a beast because he takes photos when he's on 200mgs of dbol and with a gym pump in good lighting while being under 200lbs lmao
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2014, 12:02:59 PM »

Guy thinks he's a beast because he takes photos when he's on 200mgs of dbol and with a gym pump in good lighting while being under 200lbs lmao
It is all about the illusion of size. I am 183 lbs there at 5'11"

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2014, 12:03:37 PM »
I doubt 8 weeks on 1.6 grams of gear will wreck my kidneys.
1.6gms of gear to gain what a carb load, shave and a tan would have achieved.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2014, 12:04:21 PM »
It is all about the illusion of size. I am 183 lbs there at 5'11"

oh I already know you can't break 200 even on 200mgs of dbol.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2014, 12:06:01 PM »
Sev has taken more dbol daily than most take in a week yet he's still a tiny tit. Lmao
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2014, 12:08:05 PM »
1.6gms of gear to gain what a carb load, shave and a tan would have achieved.

Is this your best shot? wow

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2014, 12:09:13 PM »
Is this your best shot? wow
It's obviously taken the wind out of your sails hence the pathetic response.

A picture says a thousand words.

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2014, 12:10:54 PM »

how do you figure "he thinks he's special".    i think you're special because you keep posting the same thing over and over. you're a bore.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2014, 12:12:22 PM »
how do you figure "he thinks he's special".    i think you're special because you keep posting the same thing over and over. you're a bore.

Who cares what you think. You're a nobody.
A

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2014, 12:13:13 PM »
Who cares what you think. You're a nobody.

meltdown  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2014, 12:20:04 PM »
Is that you Bast? I mean the old bast  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2014, 12:32:14 PM »

Ok this is a serious question and a serious post for you Sev, I hope you don't answer in your normal belligerent  fashion (who knows you might surprise me) but I won't hold my breath.

Clearly you are someone who has overcome adversity/injury/difficulty etc and someone who KNOWS how that feels like.

So tell me why did you/do you feel the need to constantly berate me, call me lazy, say I lack discipline, can't diet and call me a thousand and one names under the sun???

Do you do this to somehow make yourself feel better and if so what does that say about your character and the type of person you are?

I overcame Obesity, Alcoholism, Cocaine Addiction, Gambling Addiction, L4/L5 herniated disc.

I lost my fiance and the love of my life and my soul mate to a mental disease and watched her miscarry my child and here I am today still lifting 7 days a week, still drug free and full of life and successful and mindful and helpful to others wherever I can be, always full of understanding and empathy.

Don't think for one second I am telling you these things because I want your sympathy, the truth is you should be seeking my sympathy, you are the lost soul here.

You lack character, emotional intelligence and heart my good friend, I have those assets in abundance. I am not saying these things to be mean or berate you, I am saying these things to you so you can have a good talk with yourself and assess what and who you want to be in life.

What I really want to know is as someone who is supposed to be a personal trainer and someone who is supposed to be a role model and help other people with their goals do you conduct yourself like this in real like or is this as I suspect your Get Big persona that somehow you feel the need to conform too?

Are you generally a conformist, because I am not! I am a seeker of truth and original thinker, I have never been a sheep, only a Shepard with backbone of my convictions for a stick.

Do you not think you come across as ignorant, conceited and arrogant at best when you behave like that?

If it is in fact just your Get Big persona that you feel the need to play up to and to conform to then ask yourself this:

Who is the real gimmick around here and who really speaks the truth?

Uncle Joon Approved!
Servant of the truth and the Almighty with who's endless unconditional love and forgiveness I would be nothing!

JUNIOR UR OK,DEF LIKE TYPING,BUT WHATS WITH THE PURPLE FONT?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2014, 12:33:42 PM »
1.6gms of gear to gain what a <a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" href="javascript:void(0)"><a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" href="javascript:void(0)">carb</a></a> load, shave and a tan would have achieved.

Hi Sev,

Skorp1o here. I trust this message finds you well.

Have you heard of an exercise called the Bench Press? as those pectoral muscles look like they have been neglected.

Regards

S

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2014, 12:34:00 PM »
Sev is the cleanest of clean naturals and has my full support.

^^ He's actually very strong on bench and has posted videos

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2014, 12:37:37 PM »
Quote from: Hulkotron <a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" href="javascript:void(0)">link</a>=topic=517035.msg7316727#msg7316727 date=1391718840

Sir,

I would like to remind you that this board is called GetBig.com not GetStrong.com, hence I am well within the remits of the subject with my comment above.

Thank you
S

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2014, 12:39:37 PM »

Ok this is a serious question and a serious post for you Sev, I hope you don't answer in your normal belligerent  fashion (who knows you might surprise me) but I won't hold my breath.

Clearly you are someone who has overcome adversity/injury/difficulty etc and someone who KNOWS how that feels like.

So tell me why did you/do you feel the need to constantly berate me, call me lazy, say I lack discipline, can't diet and call me a thousand and one names under the sun???

Do you do this to somehow make yourself feel better and if so what does that say about your character and the type of person you are?

I overcame Obesity, Alcoholism, Cocaine Addiction, Gambling Addiction, L4/L5 herniated disc.

I lost my fiance and the love of my life and my soul mate to a mental disease and watched her miscarry my child and here I am today still lifting 7 days a week, still drug free and full of life and successful and mindful and helpful to others wherever I can be, always full of understanding and empathy.

Don't think for one second I am telling you these things because I want your sympathy, the truth is you should be seeking my sympathy, you are the lost soul here.

You lack character, emotional intelligence and heart my good friend, I have those assets in abundance. I am not saying these things to be mean or berate you, I am saying these things to you so you can have a good talk with yourself and assess what and who you want to be in life.

What I really want to know is as someone who is supposed to be a personal trainer and someone who is supposed to be a role model and help other people with their goals do you conduct yourself like this in real like or is this as I suspect your Get Big persona that somehow you feel the need to conform too?

Are you generally a conformist, because I am not! I am a seeker of truth and original thinker, I have never been a sheep, only a Shepard with backbone of my convictions for a stick.

Do you not think you come across as ignorant, conceited and arrogant at best when you behave like that?

If it is in fact just your Get Big persona that you feel the need to play up to and to conform to then ask yourself this:

Who is the real gimmick around here and who really speaks the truth?

Uncle Joon Approved!
Servant of the truth and the Almighty with who's endless unconditional love and forgiveness I would be nothing!

I'll be nice to you, no worries. I am just trying to motivate you. You seem confused about what you want to achieve. But I'd be glad to help if you like.

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2014, 12:43:18 PM »
Is that you Bast? I mean the old bast  ;D

yes, sevastase i remember a youtube video of you saying "man walk bitch talk"   i left because too many post gifs of men's asses and guys jerking off and massive amounts of boring drivel ; but there is some optimally funny content here and there..

also someone posted a gif of a black guy pissing on a white guy recently.  it didn't affect my appetite positively and i may be leaving again now.   ;D :-X

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2014, 12:44:11 PM »

Those plates werent standard 45s or 55s.
A

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2014, 12:48:46 PM »
i did not know old people trolled the internet until getbig

people who have grandchildren posting troll comments

this shit is so weird

Uncle Junior

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2014, 12:49:42 PM »
I'll be nice to you, no worries. I am just trying to motivate you. You seem confused about what you want to achieve. But I'd be glad to help if you like.

Gratitude from the heart, means more to me than you may think.

Call me friend from now on.

God bless.