Author Topic: Global currency reset  (Read 2303 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Global currency reset
« on: February 06, 2014, 10:29:54 PM »
Greetings all. I hope you didn't think that because I'm now a hard working Hebrew, that I wasn't going to continue exposing truths. So here we go for 2014. There will be a global currency reset soon. The stock market will "correct" itself. All the cash you have will be worth half or maybe less of it's current value.

I don't know how this will affect crypto currencies because they're new and we don't know how people will take to them. Gold and silver will skyrocket. Gold will top out around $7,000 and silver $1000. So it'd be good to have these two. The new currency will be backed by gold. When this new currency comes to life, there will be no more crashes because it will be able to absorb the debt. People will be happy but there will inevitably be many bad things that come with this.

Buy Gold if you can afford it and buy silver. You'll be a very happy person when these precious metal prices thrive.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Global currency reset
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 10:36:23 PM »
Greetings all. I hope you didn't think that because I'm now a hard working Hebrew, that I wasn't going to continue exposing truths. So here we go for 2014. There will be a global currency reset soon. The stock market will "correct" itself. All the cash you have will be worth half or maybe less of it's current value.

I don't know how this will affect crypto currencies because they're new and we don't know how people will take to them. Gold and silver will skyrocket. Gold will top out around $7,000 and silver $1000. So it'd be good to have these two. The new currency will be backed by gold. When this new currency comes to life, there will be no more crashes because it will be able to absorb the debt. People will be happy but there will inevitably be many bad things that come with this.

Buy Gold if you can afford it and buy silver. You'll be a very happy person when these precious metal prices thrive.

If I couldn't trust you about the world ending, why should I take your financial advice? Serious question

alabama ftw

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 11:30:22 PM »
Whatever happened to the black snow and the conspiracy that europe was ruled by black people until 1800?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 01:42:45 AM »

do you even understand economics? or do you just repeat what you hear/read on conspiracy websites?

do you understand how "they" get to a valuation of $7k on gold?

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 02:52:14 AM »
The new currency will be backed by gold.
hahahahahahah. And hahahahahah too. When will your new bullshit be backed by solid arguments?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 03:42:40 AM »

While I believe that you will ultimately be right, what is it about 2014 that makes it "the year?" The setup for a currency implosion has been perfect for about 3 years now, but yet we haven't had any appreciable inflation OR deflation.

That said, I am on Team-Wiggs for the most part here. Been stocking food, ammo, gold/silver for years. I am off-the-grid capable and have mutual defense agreements with my very few neighbors.

IF it gets interesting, I am as ready as I can be.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 08:25:18 AM »
If our dollar goes to half then homes, cars, gas, elec, food will all settle to half their value and my buying power remains the same. The banks will also cut (re write) their mortgage and business loans in half since 100% of their portfolios will have half the value. Imports/exports/foriegn debt will all do the same…on and on and on.

If this happens I agree that the settling in/adjustment period could be rocky, but short lived. The panicked
might riot during this adjustment. I am well armed…..bring it on.

Magnetic north and south poles will again flip. We will also survive that and enjoy the nightly aurora borealis in the meantime.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2014, 08:29:07 AM »
if currency becomes worthless then what does it matter if Gold goes up because $7000 means shit if currency has no value?  You sort of contradicted yourself.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2014, 08:32:55 AM »
If our dollar goes to half then homes, cars, gas, elec, food will all settle to half their value and my buying power remains the same. The banks will also cut (re write) their mortgage and business loans in half since 100% of their portfolios will have half the value. Imports/exports/foriegn debt will all do the same…on and on and on.

If this happens I agree that the settling in/adjustment period could be rocky, but short lived. The panicked
might riot during this adjustment. I am well armed…..bring it on.

Magnetic north and south poles will again flip. We will also survive that and enjoy the nightly aurora borealis in the meantime.

I am looking forward to hyperinflation where I pay off my mortgage with 10 silver eagles.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2014, 08:35:37 AM »
I am looking forward to hyperinflation where I pay off my mortgage with 10 silver eagles.

I just wish people would band together and tell the banks, Fuck you.  We aren't paying our mortgage anymore.  What would they do?  Imagine if millions of people all at once stop making payments.  The banks would cumble.  Why are people such sheep and willing to get raped by the banks?

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2014, 10:53:31 AM »
I just wish people would band together and tell the banks, Fuck you.  We aren't paying our mortgage anymore.  What would they do?  Imagine if millions of people all at once stop making payments.  The banks would cumble.  Why are people such sheep and willing to get raped by the banks?

That would put 1.5 million people out of work. Ave family these days is 3, so over 4 million with no income. Add in the services that rely on these banks and the layoffs that would instill…so about 5 million give or take without income. Add them into the welfare, unemployment ins. and food stamp program….YIPES. We are already at the breaking point.

No, that will not work.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2014, 11:18:46 AM »
The fake economy always relies on fake money - being backed by Gold is a no no for our benevolent leaders.
So even if there's a meltdown, which is highly likely, the fraud will be restarted again in a different form.
A lucrative black market with exclusive high quality goods on the other hand could run on "real" money.