Author Topic: Tips to stop masturbating?  (Read 22107 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Tips to stop masturbating?
« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2014, 07:26:51 AM »
Cavemen needed their extra strength to survive and fend off the cold so I doubt they beat off all day. They were also less neurotic as they lived in relative harmony with the environment so the compulsion to try and satiate a restless mind was not there.
What is with all this romanticizing early humans.  The life of a caveman was a brutal affair, there was no harmony with the environment, they fought against the harshness of nature at every turn.  They risked death every time they sought out food.  They would have experienced far more mental anguish and restlessness from the unpredictability of their situation, they didn't have a reliable food source like we have from modern agricultural practices, they were at the mercy of the wild and other tribes, their was no civilization to protect them, their life expectancy sucked, their was no pain relief medication or cures or preventative medicine for common diseases etc. and I have no doubt to relieve this anxiety they whacked off mercilessly because they hadn't been exposed to ridiculous religious beliefs that shamed them for doing so. 

And you keep assuming masturbation saps strength when their is no such correlation.  If anything, considering the average caveman's high energy output just surviving, such a low energy activity as masturbating (in terms of energy expenditure) would have no noticeable impact.
V

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2014, 07:30:28 AM »
:-\

Let them go Howard, you can't force those women to love you. At least let your children see what the sun looks like.

Sticking with my macro nutrient and anabolic window needs prevents me from operating a decent sex slave bunker.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2014, 07:50:42 AM »
What is with all this romanticizing early humans.  The life of a caveman was a brutal affair, there was no harmony with the environment, they fought against the harshness of nature at every turn.  They risked death every time they sought out food.  They would have experienced far more mental anguish and restlessness from the unpredictability of their situation, they didn't have a reliable food source like we have from modern agricultural practices, they were at the mercy of the wild and other tribes, their was no civilization to protect them, their life expectancy sucked, their was no pain relief medication or cures or preventative medicine for common diseases etc. and I have no doubt to relieve this anxiety they whacked off mercilessly because they hadn't been exposed to ridiculous religious beliefs that shamed them for doing so. 

And you keep assuming masturbation saps strength when their is no such correlation.  If anything, considering the average caveman's high energy output just surviving, such a low energy activity as masturbating (in terms of energy expenditure) would have no noticeable impact.

I think there would be a much greater underlying peace because of the closeness with the elements regardless of the physical hardships.

Seeing as you are all for evidence where is the evidence that ejaculation has no measurable debilitating effect on the male constitution?

Does it not make rational sense that the procreative action is going to demand a certain energetic sacrifice? Semen is the distillation of the bodies food and energies and the pleasure of orgasm can hardly come with no price, that intense pleasure absorbs a large amount of vital energy from the organism. Look at salmon after they ejaculate.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2014, 07:54:27 AM »
I think there would be a much greater underlying peace because of the closeness with the elements regardless of the physical hardships.

Seeing as you are all for evidence where is the evidence that ejaculation has no measurable debilitating effect on the male constitution?

Does it not make rational sense that the procreative action is going to demand a certain energetic sacrifice? Semen is the distillation of the bodies food and energies and the pleasure of orgasm can hardly come with no price, that intense pleasure absorbs a large amount of vital energy from the organism. Look at salmon after they ejaculate.

Would you say it takes less sacrifice than training like you do?

Are you of the opinion that your very training inhibits your cognitive ability and tranquility?

I'm very pro wanking  ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2014, 08:01:07 AM »
my brain and spinal column and overall energetic sensation in my limbs feels drained and less vital when depleted.

I think it can affect it (cognition/tranquility) if I am not resting enough between workouts. Otherwise no.

I seldom rub it out. Release during sex 1-3 times a week is more than enough for me.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2014, 08:19:57 AM »
my brain and spinal column and overall energetic sensation in my limbs feels drained and less vital when depleted.

I think it can affect it (cognition/tranquility) if I am not resting enough between workouts. Otherwise no.

I seldom rub it out. Release during sex 1-3 times a week is more than enough for me.

Even on a big course?  :-\

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2014, 08:21:01 AM »

Typical!  The burden of proof is on the one making wild claims.  You are claiming that by not masturbating that your mind will become 'energised', and that you will have greater insight, greater strength and a greater likelihood to be a genius, and for all these claims there is no evidence.  

And of course ejaculation doesn't come at a price, it makes no biological or evolutionary sense to attach negative side effects to the only method humans have of reproducing.  The reason ejaculation is so pleasurable is for the very reason there is no negative side effects, it has to be this way to motivate humans to procreate.

And humans aren't salmon, hope this helps.
V

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2014, 08:21:36 AM »

that's not alot. Don't think a young woman would be happy with that little.

impotency problems from the roids I guess...

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2014, 08:24:32 AM »
Well there is this....

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/castration-men-live-longer-eunuchs-studied-korean-records/story?id=17310420

and I've read somewhere the same worked on male chimps. So just go the distance pussy.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2014, 08:43:56 AM »
Masturbation is awesome in the moment but very bad in the long run....decreases motivation.....first off you don't chase pussy as vigorously.....since you are already satiated......second, you don't go to the gym as often and you don't pursue other goals in life as vigorously either due to feeling comfortable and weary.....

Best to do it once every two weeks or so

If you are doing it every day then you are really a loser.....save the energy and drive to chase and bang REAL chicks

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2014, 08:43:59 AM »
Well there is this....

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/castration-men-live-longer-eunuchs-studied-korean-records/story?id=17310420

and I've read somewhere the same worked on male chimps. So just go the distance pussy.

Probably because they never work and just sit around being lazy. Also the reason why women live longer than men. But also a boring life. Rather have 20 years less and a fullfilling life than a pointless boring life.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2014, 08:47:50 AM »
everytime i take a break from my testosterone shots i have no sex drive whatsever and i dont jerk off at all,thats the key just stop the juice
R

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2014, 08:58:05 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2014, 08:59:19 AM »
Sometimes you have to take a step back to see how funny a concept this is.

A thread on a bodybuilding board, where someone asks "How do I stop masturbating" to possibly the most 'un-controlled' group of survey receipients possible. Everyone giving advice here is either;

1. On a cycle of Testosterone - therefore not best placed to speak on normal sex drives  ;D
2. Coming off a cycle of Testosterone - therefore not best placed to speak on even having a libido at all  ;D
3. On a stack of various compounds, each of which directly affecting the desire to come every 5 minutes  ;D

It's beautiful.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #114 on: November 21, 2014, 09:02:56 AM »
Typical!  The burden of proof is on the one making wild claims.  You are claiming that by not masturbating that your mind will become 'energised', and that you will have greater insight, greater strength and a greater likelihood to be a genius, and for all these claims there is no evidence.  

And of course ejaculation doesn't come at a price, it makes no biological or evolutionary sense to attach negative side effects to the only method humans have of reproducing.  The reason ejaculation is so pleasurable is for the very reason there is no negative side effects, it has to be this way to motivate humans to procreate.

And humans aren't salmon, hope this helps.

you really think you can get away stating facts then when asked for your evidence say you don't need any because the burden of proof lays with me? You all read from the same script sheet. You believe in evidence and facts yet when asked to provide some you cant  ::)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #115 on: November 21, 2014, 09:04:09 AM »
that's not alot. Don't think a young woman would be happy with that little.

impotency problems from the roids I guess...

being proud of being a frequent ejaculate is fucking absurd. How easy it is to ejaculate, what a fucking challenge that is lol and no impotence its called wisdom.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #116 on: November 21, 2014, 09:05:14 AM »
Masturbation is awesome in the moment but very bad in the long run....decreases motivation.....first off you don't chase pussy as vigorously.....since you are already satiated......second, you don't go to the gym as often and you don't pursue other goals in life as vigorously either due to feeling comfortable and weary.....

If you are doing it every day then you are really a loser.....save the energy and drive to chase and bang REAL chicks

this guy knows whats up.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: November 21, 2014, 09:09:16 AM »
ive been having sex with fucking ghost bitches lately,if u guys never fucked a ghost u r missing out.i know alot of u dont believe in the paranormal but its fucking real
R

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #118 on: November 21, 2014, 09:09:47 AM »

There might not be any scientific evidence to back this up, but I can confirm these experiences.  Beating off first thing in the morning is a good way for me to end up spending the whole day lazing around

If it doesn't have that effect on you, great, but if you find yourself to be lethargic and unmotivated try abstaining from masturbation for a while.  You might find that it gives you the boost to proceed through life

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #119 on: November 21, 2014, 09:12:18 AM »
ive been having sex with fucking ghost bitches lately,if u guys never fucked a ghost u r missing out.i know alot of u dont believe in the paranormal but its fucking real

are you on crack while doing this?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2014, 09:13:22 AM »
There might not be any scientific evidence to back this up, but I can confirm these experiences.  Beating off first thing in the morning is a good way for me to end up spending the whole day lazing around

If it doesn't have that effect on you, great, but if you find yourself to be lethargic and unmotivated try abstaining from masturbation for a while.  You might find that it gives you the boost to proceed through life

i believe that,everytime i nail my wife im tired as hell for a few hours,i know its not from the sex itself cause i do that in 3 or 4 minutes. sometimes ill go 5 minutes and really give her a treat :-[
R

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2014, 09:15:35 AM »

AGREED...MY  EXPERIENCE AS WELL....also I believe that constant mastubation may hurt self-esteem in the long run......constant jerking off leads to no motivation and less real pussy....which leads to more jerking off out of frustration and boredom.....becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.....

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2014, 09:27:11 AM »

I have posted about this before, but many years ago I was reading about Taoism and it's practice of withholding ejaculation.  I also researched the kundalini awakening that supposedly could be achieved by abstaining from ejaculation.  So I gave abstinence a go, but I wasn't only abstaining, I was fucking my girlfriend on a daily basis and stopping before I would ejaculate.  My girlfriend at the time got really frustrated, it wasn't that I couldn't make her orgasm, which I always made sure I did orally or with my fingers but I realized she needed a sense of completion to the act, perhaps to make her feel good that she had pleased me.  Anyway, I digress, I did this for more than a month, I became increasingly irritable and started to experience intrusive thoughts about sex (like when I was needing to concentrate at work), sometimes this put me in danger as at times I operated dangerous machinery.  

After about a month I began to develop physical pain in the Perineum, and one time after a particularly intense fucking session, I left my girlfriends house for the 45 minute drive home and I experienced the most excruciating pain (some might call it a severe case of blue balls) and I had trouble driving home safely.  I realized then that my little experiment had gone too far and what was needed was a more balanced approach.  When I got home I knocked out a couple of wanks in quick succession and the relief was immediate.  I then resumed masturbating whenever I felt the need.  I see it a little like starving yourself, eventually all you do is think about food, there is no clarity of thought, a constant empty feeling and a deep yearning that causes insufferable pain.  So not only did I not experience any extra mental clarity, spiritual wisdom or strength it was the opposite, It took away my usual focus and clarity.  
V

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2014, 09:30:49 AM »
are you on crack while doing this?

no just xanax and some wine
R

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2014, 09:33:14 AM »

When I have access to sex when I have a gf around it's more like 1-3 times a day! Something is not right here man, lol...
?