Author Topic: The True Adonis-Daily Macro Nutrient Thread (I only count calories-the results)  (Read 12999 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
ta mentions results in the thread title

what results  ???
T

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
ta mentions results in the thread title

what results  ???

180 pounds at 7- 8% bodyfat. All that on 2500 calories/day. Eat whatever you want.
Don't ask for pics.

Simple Simon

LOL. He gets owned in every thread where he picks a fight. He just doesn't catch on. Hence the "Simple".
Owned?
Two people who do pretty much the same thing except he counts calories and I don't.
He thinks my idea is dumb and I think he's anal.

No winners and losers here, just two people with different opinions.

Although I look way better than he does, so I will stick with what Im doing thanks.

galeniko

• Getbig V
180 pounds at 7- 8% bodyfat. All that on 2500 calories/day. Eat whatever you want.
Don't ask for pics.
;D

its hillarious, im supernatural, have to really almost kill myself starving and eat clean at almost all time to be 6%, less calories than that, do cardio, lift almost every day, but apparently its possible with more cals, no cardio and no supps.

haha brate "dont ask for pics"

the internet is a playground for many a bullshit artist, but the fallback, whrre it stops,is when it comes to pics.

lay norton not credible,he looks bad year round.

adonis, last pics from last millenium.not credible.neither was it contest shape at the "best"(but looked good)

meanwhile, i look the same year in year out.

theres nothing to add ,really.
n

Simple Simon

;D

its hillarious, im supernatural, have to really almost kill myself starving and eat clean at almost all time to be 6%, less calories than that, do cardio, lift almost every day, but apparently its possible with more cals, no cardio and no supps.

haha brate "dont ask for pics"

the internet is a playground for many a bullshit artist, but the fallback, whrre it stops,is when it comes to pics.

lay norton not credible,he looks bad year round.

adonis, last pics from last millenium.not credible.neither was it contest shape at the "best"(but looked good)

meanwhile, i look the same year in year out.

theres nothing to add ,really.

x2
These guys dont know what being in shape is, they think 10% is shredded and eating an hour late is starving.

galeniko

• Getbig V
x2
These guys dont know what being in shape is, they think 10% is shredded and eating an hour late is starving.
yes fucking hell, every time i get bit slipping, as in ,you know, going bit lenient on diet, sometimes alc at weekends makes for heavy price indeed, then eating out more often(yes do this and can add up lol), even to myself, i tell, its "easy" to get back.

but only when i realy try to get back,i realize in shock how hard it realy is and how deluded i been with myself.

its hard as hell, theres simply no other term, theres realy nothing nice to it ecxept the results in the mirror,the starvation is ridiculous, even after the mealsm straught after the bloodsugar feels low,the hunger feeling is always with you.

i know, overdo the starving at times, but anybody who wants to get there will have to do something similiar to me.

theres no easy way out, if its sounds too good, it is.

being faily lean is one thing, being shredded is other sport.not just other league,its other sport.

its just not happening on cakes and bisquits every day.and its not happening on 2500cals with no cardio either.

we have behemonts , monsters in the gym, on doses that id be afraid to even look at, they dont eat 2500cals of clean food daily to get shredded.

just to put this into perspective.

neither will this bisquit dieting do any good for more fatter ppl, if anything,its a way to eat when alreayd all the way lean and deliberately being lazy.

200gramms of carbs with 50or more being lain sugars with additional 90gramms of fats will not give a shredded phsysique.

hell fuck no,not happening.
n

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Whats the point of this thread if there are no pics?

Even your doctor wont care about your daily macros unless you are diabetic.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Twaddle

• Getbig V
I miss Galeniko.  Whatever happened to that guy?   ???