Author Topic: The True Adonis-Daily Macro Nutrient Thread (I only count calories-the results)  (Read 12823 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
2/06/2014
2,388 Calories    275-Carbs    92-Fat    139-Protien    Fiber-33 Grams

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
2/05/2014
2,393-calories    262-carbs    92-fat    153-protein Fiber-32 grams

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i think you can eat anything too but you need to eat alot of raw carrots, and plenty of water and grapejuice before bed

those raw carrots give you a whole new kind of energy
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
2/04/2014
Trip to good old Burger King here.  These Macros include 2 Double Cheeseburgers and lots of other good stuff throughout the day.
2,467-calories    280-carbs    103-fat    131-protein -Fiber 24

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
High Vegetarian day for you Johnny.  Split Pea Soup and Cabbage

2/1/2014   

2,398-Cals    261-Carbs    108-Fat    117-Proten Fiber-48

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
These logs go on and on and on, but I will continue to post daily.

AVBG

These logs go on and on and on, but I will continue to post daily.

Please do

tom joad

• Getbig V
if one's not prepping for a show and just wants to stay in great shape everyday, why even count calories? 
it ain't even that complicated.  why not just use common sense and listen to your body re when, what and how much to eat each day?

galeniko

• Getbig V
adam, do a monthly bloodwork checkout id be very curious, really.

and post up the foods, not every single piece, but just to get a rough idea.
n

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
if one's not prepping for a show and just wants to stay in great shape everyday, why even count calories? 
it ain't even that complicated.  why not just use common sense and listen to your body re when, what and how much to eat each day?
Its not and I could do it, but I like to eat as much as I possibly can.  Also, when I make elaborate creations at home, it would be near impossible to play guess the calories, especially when I am making something like a Chocolate Truffle Cake.

Sometimes I do go months without counting anything and I can be pretty accurate.  When I want to really dial it all in, I count.  Simple as that.

Plus, I like to document my nutrition for my own purposes.  Its interesting how eating what I like, easily meets my needs.  Notice my Fiber count is usually high.

galeniko

• Getbig V
how much sugar do you eat a day?

any liquid sugar?

alcohol?

n

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Post all the meals. Always interesting to see what others eat.
O

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
what is the result of all this?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
High Vegetarian day for you Johnny.  Split Pea Soup and Cabbage

2/1/2014   

2,398-Cals    261-Carbs    108-Fat    117-Proten Fiber-48

Your Food Diary For:
Saturday, February 1, 2014
Breakfast    Calories    Carbs    Fat    Protein    Sodium    Sugar
Milk - Whole, 3.25% milkfat, 1 cup    146    11    8    8    98    13    
 - Enriched Bran Flakes, 1 1/2 cup    180    46    1    6    340    10    
Nestle - Drumstick - Chocolate Ice Cream - Chocolate - Topped With Roasted Peanuts, 1 Drumstick (94g)    310    33    17    5    90    20    
Add Food
Quick Tools
   636    90    26    19    528    43    
Lunch
Milk - Whole, 3.25% milkfat, 1 cup    146    11    8    8    98    13    
Body Fortress - Super Advanced Whey Protein - Chocolate Peanut Butter (Updated 08/14/13), 42 grams    150    7    3    30    80    1    
 - Creamy Peanut Butter, 2 tbsp (32g)    200    7    16    8    150    3    
Hershey's - Cocoa Special Dark Powder, 5 g (1 Tbsp)    10    3    1    1    65    0    
Add Food
Quick Tools
   506    28    28    47    393    17    
Dinner
The Glory of Southern Cooking Split Pea Soup with Ham, 1 serving    474    69    9    33    868    14    
Yvonne Ruperti`s Eats Ham and Cheddar Biscuits, 0.21 serving    485    41    29    13    254    2    
Add Food
Quick Tools
   959    110    38    46    1,122    16    
Snacks
 Premium Naturally Flavored Ice Cream - Cookies 'n Cream Extreme, 0.873 cup (67g)    297    33    16    5    244    24

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
how much sugar do you eat a day?

any liquid sugar?

alcohol?

No Alcohol.  I do not drink anything.  I used to drink expensive wine every now and then, just one to three glasses a week but have not done that in a few years.  I might drink one or two beer a year.
Sugar will vary according to whatever I want.

For that February 1st for instance. I had 48 grams of fiber and 100 grams of sugar

Some days the sugar will be much higher, for instance, one day I made those Captain Crunch Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars.  It just depends on what I feel like making or eating.

galeniko

• Getbig V
and uhm,pics

n

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I do not always take a whey protein either.  I have it around when I am extremely busy.  Its totally not necessary, but if you need it, the cheapest is the best.  You can get that body fortress stuff from amazon for like 11 dollars.  No reason to pay anymore than that.

I use the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor.  I add 2 Tablespoons of Creamy Peanut Butter (real peanut butter like JIFF or Peter Pan, not that organic/oil laden bullshit), 5 grams Dutch Process Cocoa Powder, and 1 Cup of whole milk and mix with an immersion blender.  Sometimes I will add 150-300 more calories of ice cream to it to make it a milkshake.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Ive been semi-using adams method. ... I simply eyeball my calories and eat primarily chicken, fish, and lean beef steaks, brown rice and veggies. .. but I leave a couple hundred calories underneath my target for extra items like sugary sauces or the occasional desert.

I find its much easier to stay on a diet like this and also that I see no real difference in results by adding in a sugary/fatty treat now and then as long as im under my caloric limit.

keep in mind im not low BF yet, still in the mid/low teens, so this may change as I have to really tighten my diet up.

I eat 'clean' because it allows me maximum food for my caloric target... and I liberally use seasonings and sauces, makes chicken a lot more tolerable day in and day out. Also simple to cook chicken/fish/sirloin/ribeye in bulk.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
No Alcohol.  I do not drink anything.  I used to drink expensive wine every now and then, just one to three glasses a week but have not done that in a few years.  I might drink one or two beer a year.

How does one do that?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
I need to drink...I mean how do you not want to stab people in the neck with pencils?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I need to drink...I mean how do you not want to stab people in the neck with pencils?
There isn`t a pencil factory making enough pencils for the both of us to use for that my friend. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
haha I find it amusing how Apenis claims to be extremely "busy"

or get ripped on any kind of foods

yet, he has a hormonized inshape pic from 9 years ago while in other pics or the video with Branch he is quite the twink.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Its not and I could do it, but I like to eat as much as I possibly can.  Also, when I make elaborate creations at home, it would be near impossible to play guess the calories, especially when I am making something like a Chocolate Truffle Cake.

Sometimes I do go months without counting anything and I can be pretty accurate.  When I want to really dial it all in, I count.  Simple as that.

Plus, I like to document my nutrition for my own purposes.  Its interesting how eating what I like, easily meets my needs.  Notice my Fiber count is usually high.

How do you find the time to do all this cooking? Don't you have a job?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
How do you find the time to do all this cooking? Don't you have a job?

X2 what do you do for a living Adam?

jwb

• Getbig V
If Peter Abeles was really Adam's uncle he can cook all day long if he wants...