Author Topic: Kelly brooks bber boyfriend getting trashed in biggest news sites comments  (Read 5750 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
He actually looks like he trains legs now.  ;D

I think the negative comments about him from the girls ARE actually more to do with the fact that he does look like a total douchey asshat, rather than the girls being jealous.

Kelly Brook's ex boyfriend, Thom Evans, was a muscular dude as well, yet I remember all the comments in the Daily Mail from girls were just about how amazing he looks and how lucky she is.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Kelly Brook.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
He actually looks like he trains legs now.  ;D

I think the negative comments about him from the girls ARE actually more to do with the fact that he does look like a total douchey asshat, rather than the girls being jealous.

Kelly Brook's ex boyfriend, Thom Evans, was a muscular dude as well, yet I remember all the comments in the Daily Mail from girls were just about how amazing he looks and how lucky she is.

Maybe the girls just like a nice white gentleman

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
I've come to the conclusion that some women are truly intimated by a guy who is significantly fitter then them

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Good build and definitely would work on the ladies but the shit he's wearing to workout in is kind of "douchy". If you got a great build, do you really have to run in your fucking underwear, backwards hat and high socks? I'm betting he's an attention whore.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
I don't know how anyone can think that KB is anything short of outrageously good looking from head to toe.

galeniko

• Getbig V
the reason is very simple, the meltdowns are about insecurity from girls who are afraid that even if they can get a guy built like that, they couldnt keep him for longer than first sex where they fail anyway and have to expose their own bodily flaws.

easy as.

lol at women telling men how to dress.

n

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
I've come to the conclusion that some women are truly intimated by a guy who is significantly fitter then them

Of course. Just like men hate those shallow hot chicks.

They're not that shallow, you're just not up to par  ;D

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
i always tell  women "your mouth says one thing but your eyes say other". basically stop starring. they shut up quick

That's perfect

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Physique aside, his shorts / socks make him look like an idiot.

This^^^And doesn't the dude have a neck tattoo? One of the worst places to have a tattoo except for the face and head. Most people who are into lifting can't even look at Lee Priest's physique anymore because of the tatts on his face and head...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Beautiful.

Physique on that half a Hebrew.

lol

Ace

The women complaining are the ones that could never get a man like that anyways.

This

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Of course. Just like men love those shallow hot chicks.

They're not that shallow, you're just not up to par  ;D
Fixed for the truth...remember, your mouth says one thing...

Henda

• Getbig V
Probably a bunch of big fat obese cu nts on those forums who hate anyone in shape simply because the will never have the dicipline to turn themselves from the obese slobs who stink of sweat and shit nto something even remotley presentable.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Fixed for the truth...remember, your mouth says one thing...

Lol that's exactly the point I was making. You like one thing, are told you can't have it, so then you lie to yourself and say that you never wanted it in the first place

1. Hot person is hot
2. Hot person doesn't like you/is out of your league
3. Damn shallow bitches. "Not my type anyways" etc

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
I don't know how anyone can think that KB is anything short of outrageously good looking from head to toe.

I know. I find her ... just ... wow WOW. This bitch is magnificent. Kelly if you're reading this, I'll pay you £10 000 for one night with you. Cash. And I'll tip you afterwards.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
I'd let her shit on my face

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Sadly her beauty would be lost on this site with everyone pining for drug addicted midgets in thongs

Simple Simon

I'd let her shit on my face

"Who said shit?"

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace

"Who said shit?"

Get this horrid creature out of here.

bigmc

• Getbig V
kelly is stunning

perfect girl imo
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
I know a guy that went to the army with Kelly's brother. He met her. Says she's a great person and awesome to talk to. Swear like a sailor with the beauty of a siren. My type of woman.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
kelly is stunning

perfect girl imo

Are you saying this thread is populated by a larger-than-average ratio of slack-jawed penis-eaters bigmc?

Wolfox

• Getbig V

"Who said shit?"

:-X

Good thing I ran that shit off the board.
A