Author Topic: NFL Prospect says he's gay  (Read 6294 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: NFL Prospect says he's gay
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2014, 06:39:59 AM »
One guy I always suspected of being gay was Jerome  Bettis.  Sure enough he was one of the first to come out an give this guy support.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2014, 06:48:02 AM »
Jonathan Martin should come out of the closet, then maybe he will get picked up by an NFL team!

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2014, 07:08:35 AM »
Dude would fit right in in the Cheatriots locker room. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2014, 07:12:57 AM »
Dude would fit right in in the Cheatriots locker room. 
I was actually joking before. I think he would be a steal in the 4th or 5th round.

He was the co-defensive player of the year in the SEC. 

The Patriots have problems getting a pash rush.

Brady would love to have him on the team.  ;)

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2014, 07:32:09 AM »
I was actually joking before. I think he would be a steal in the 4th or 5th round.

He was the co-defensive player of the year in the SEC. 

The Patriots have problems getting a pash rush.

Brady would love to have him on the team.  ;)

Dude is an All-American from the SEC so there's no doubt he can play at least a little bit.
But damn the circus that is going to follow him wherever he get's drafted.
If anyone could handle that nonsense it's Belichick, but I still don't know if it's worth it.
If he doesn't work out on defense they could always convert him to a center so Brady could handle some balls on every single snap.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2014, 07:51:38 AM »
Dude is an All-American from the SEC so there's no doubt he can play at least a little bit.
But damn the circus that is going to follow him wherever he get's drafted.
If anyone could handle that nonsense it's Belichick, but I still don't know if it's worth it.
If he doesn't work out on defense they could always convert him to a center so Brady could handle some balls on every single snap.
That is what I don't get. How the fuck can you be co-defensive player of the year in the SEC, and be rated the 15-16th best defensive end?

He is 6'1, and 260 I believe. Are they marking him down for his size compared to other DE's?

Just make him a linebacker then. He would be a great pick for any team.

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2014, 08:05:02 AM »
That is what I don't get. How the fuck can you be co-defensive player of the year in the SEC, and be rated the 15-16th best defensive end?

He is 6'1, and 260 I believe. Are they marking him down for his size compared to other DE's?

Just make him a linebacker then. He would be a great pick for any team.

It's the size thing.  The combine is next week. He better impress there or most teams aren't going to want to deal with the distraction he's going to bring with him.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2014, 08:08:01 AM »
The Pats don't need anymore undersized DE.....he'll get drafted late and I'm sure most teams won't care about the gay shit as much as the media circus this is going to cause.
L

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2014, 08:09:02 AM »
It's the size thing.  The combine is next week. He better impress there or most teams aren't going to want to deal with the distraction he's going to bring with him.

this will become a circus and a NFL team is gonna have to put up with this....I can see the Hypocrisy amongst all NFL players when asking their opinions about an Open Gay NFL Player that will soon join them...hahahaha

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2014, 08:10:17 AM »
The Pats don't need anymore undersized DE.....he'll get drafted late and I'm sure most teams won't care about the gay shit as much as the media circus this is going to cause.
He has everything to play for now. He is a trailblazer for gays in the NFL.

He could end up being a great player.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2014, 08:11:06 AM »
this will become a circus and a NFL team is gonna have to put up with this....I can see the Hypocrisy amongst all NFL players when asking their opinions about an Open Gay NFL Player that will soon join them...hahahaha
Look it up guys......... Goodell's younger brother is openly gay. He has a soft spot on this subject.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2014, 08:11:35 AM »
I think this guy is smart. If the NFL doesn't pick him up he can play the "It's cuz I'm gay" card.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2014, 08:15:42 AM »
since when did it start to matter so much if people are gay or not? like it warrants international press conferences and first page news when someone mention they are not straight  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2014, 08:16:49 AM »
since when did it start to matter so much if people are gay or not? like it warrants international press conferences and first page news when someone mention they are not straight  ::)
Maybe because dude's schlong's are hanging out all over the place in the locker room.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2014, 08:17:42 AM »
Look it up guys......... Goodell's younger brother is openly gay. He has a soft spot on this subject.

there it goes....I'm sure more college athletes will start crawling out of woodwork from now on and I'm sure many others will follow

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2014, 08:22:55 AM »
Maybe because dude's schlong's are hanging out all over the place in the locker room.

he should be happy then, no?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2014, 08:49:01 AM »
What is his Getbig username?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2014, 08:52:51 AM »
What is his Getbig username?
Grape Ape.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2014, 09:01:52 AM »
I think this guy is smart. If the NFL doesn't pick him up he can play the "It's cuz I'm gay" card.

Yep.  The race card doesn't work in the NFL... maybe the NHL -lol

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2014, 09:14:11 AM »
He's going to get the most problems from the Brothers, not the white players. And that's where the trouble starts , in the locker room/weight room and than on the practice field.  Of course the team that draft's him will coverup and do the usually political correctness thing (some sports media guy's are doing that already), but a teams unity begins in that locker room and the weight room. And his gay coming out are putting red flags up already to NFL players.

Little short for his college position, so may be put to a line backer spot. Draft, and money, will be pretty much back in the pack for him.  The first media day, for whichever team got him, will be a circus and probably be all season.

Wish him well, just wonder what he will be thinking about 20 years from now as he looks back on today. Are a few past, and present gay players, keeping it low key until they retire.

How about the women basketball players, college or Pro, ....you want mucho gay, then there you are.
F

the trainer

« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2014, 09:20:16 AM »
if you are gay you get bashed by some, if you are a bible thumping christian you get bashed, if you dont believe in god you get bashed, if you are straight love to bang a lot of women you get bashed for being immoral, so what should you be.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2014, 09:22:38 AM »
Why is it necessary to announce on news that you like giving it and taking it up the ass?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2014, 09:24:57 AM »
if you are gay you get bashed by some, if you are a bible thumping christian you get bashed, if you dont believe in god you get bashed, if you are straight love to bang a lot of women you get bashed for being immoral, so what should you be.
Great post. I will quote you in the great quotes thread.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2014, 09:29:23 AM »
ESPN said an article was about to come out anyway, revealing it, so he got in front of it.  his team knew all season, and he played just fine, so it'll be a non-issue in the NFL.

He's a very good player in college.  But in the pros, he'll be average.  Which is fine... fat paycheck to be average for 5 years.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2014, 09:33:16 AM »

Happy.