Author Topic: This is the man to take on Obama in 2012  (Read 4569 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: This is the man to take on Obama in 2012
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2010, 04:16:15 PM »
This is the only one with balls enough to take on ZERO. 

i like him....my initial gut responce
carpe` vaginum!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2010, 04:24:42 PM »
http://www.ontheissues.org/Chris_Christie.htm

Not sure where he stands on many issues but I am not in NJ.  Couldn't be worse than we have now.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2010, 05:00:16 PM »
Where does he stand on things 3333386, or are you just basing your opinion on  this video?  I heard he's not much of a gun supporter. Is that true?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2010, 07:27:43 PM »
He said he personally is pro 2nd amendment but that he was not going to make a big issue in nj considering the financial issues that needed tackling first.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2010, 08:21:08 PM »
Almost always, yes.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2010, 08:53:48 PM »
You mean I am DEAD RIGHT on this guy. All one has to do is have a memory that is five seconds or longer to see that many politicians have come and gone and ALL have promised the sun and the moon and the gullible have fallen every time for smiling faces, smooth tongues, unreal claims. Be it Blair when he was in office or Thatcher, or Merkel, or Berlesconi, or Clinton or Bush, or Obama, or Sarkosy etc etc etc these guys have and are making claims and presenting characters/persona/images that appeal to the masses who unfortunately are suckers for the game. Did not Obama sound great before he was elected? Did not Bill Clinton seem like a savior from Bush Sr? What about Thatcher (the Iron lady)? Blair anyone? Pick the politician either in america  or Europe or anywhere and see the same pattern of behavior....and the same disappointed masses.

As much as I liked the video of Christie smacking down the reporter I am afraid you may be correct. One man is simply to insignificant to change the status quo. If he really tries he would be assassinated. Change will have to come from the masses. With huge numbers you stand a chance. Any one politician claiming he will fix the system is promising way more than he can deliver.

Obama was yapping about big government and how it's bad yet he did the complete opposite. I mean I listened to his inauguration speech and it sounded like he knew what the problem was yet his actions did not match his words.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2010, 08:56:06 PM »
As much as I liked the video of Christie smacking down the reporter I am afraid you may be correct. One man is simply to insignificant to change the status quo. If he really tries he would be assassinated. Change will have to come from the masses. With huge numbers you stand a chance. Any one politician claiming he will fix the system is promising way more than he can deliver.

Obama was yapping about big government and how it's bad yet he did the complete opposite. I mean I listened to his inauguration speech and it sounded like he knew what the problem was yet his actions did not match his words.

I am glad you can see...
C

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2010, 10:14:45 AM »
This is the only one with balls enough to take on ZERO. 

I like Christie. Tho his opponent in the republican race was actually better, but Christie had the backing. Not saying I'm upset because NJ needed him... I'm just saying...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2014, 03:52:48 PM »
I live here.  Christie is a blue collar guy from NJ, not a ivy league NWO type looking to transform the nation into some Mugabe like situation.     

do you still feel this way?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2014, 04:00:06 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2014, 09:08:59 AM »

Unlike you communist liberals - I don't defend criminality from people I vote for.  No go get your FNG T-Shot

do u still support the way the RNC totally ostracized the ron paul voters at the convention in 2012 in the name of "unifying" the party?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2014, 09:39:43 AM »
do u still support the way the RNC totally ostracized the ron paul voters at the convention in 2012 in the name of "unifying" the party?

No -

240 is Back

• Getbig V