Author Topic: Shawn - Would Milos be judged fairly in your show  (Read 5619 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Shawn - Would Milos be judged fairly in your show
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2006, 07:03:25 PM »
So I guess Joe Weider had nothing to do with who was Mr. Olympia the last 35 years because he wasn't a judge.

Any of the bullshit calls that weve seen over the years (and theere have been plenty) had nothing to do with Joe Weider and everything to do with the judging panel on hand at the shows.

I'm sure there are plenty of people that would've won if Joe had anything to do with it (ex. Ronnie won the Olympia as a NON-Weider athlete) Gunter would still be defending his title if that was the case...

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2006, 08:07:54 PM »
I think people have to realize that Joe Weider & co. really didn't give a shit who won what contest.

They still made plenty of money either way.

Haney left weider supps the year he won his last Mr O, Ronnie left weider foods and still wins.

Do I think some olympia's and other shows should have been won by men who didn't win?

yes I do... but compared to many sports the consistency of judging has actually been pretty good.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2006, 08:15:44 PM »
Shawn isn't a judge, and has nothing to do with the outcome...he's the promoter.

Like history has never shown that promoters can have a certain influence on judges opinions.

manicstezzo

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2006, 10:34:59 PM »
I had a problem with my car. When they told me the problem, Shawn ray came right to mind. It is leaking tranny fluid!

plutonianman

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2009, 08:29:05 PM »
Bump this bitch up