Author Topic: British born and raised. But can't get a passport  (Read 3255 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: British born and raised. But can't get a passport
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2014, 06:15:33 PM »
;D

well, soldiers yes, mercenaries not necesarily.

OK but i served with them and i know they are loyal.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2014, 06:15:40 PM »
hm this reminds me....how far must we go back to establish whats british?

(besides the current law ofc)

700 years ago?a modern day brit would not understand the language the british ppl spoke back then.

rule of law, the passports are being handd out according to the law and thats it.

shouldnt come as big suprise who gets a passport and who doesnt in nation with a history of having colonies.

Europeans are wising up, hopefully the EU will be dissolved and the globalist's race to the bottom will be ended. The sovereign countries of Europe have every right and the responsibility to look out for their people first.

Eurocrat fury as Swiss 're-build walls' against EU immigration
Published time: February 10, 2014 13:42
Edited time: February 10, 2014 17:09

Directors and President's of Swiss industry, employer associations, science industries, Swissmem and economiesuisse attend a Swiss People's Party (SVP) news conference about their 'stop mass immigration' initiative in Bern January 6, 2014 (Reuters / Ruben Sprich)

The EU has threatened to review all bilateral agreements with Switzerland if Bern goes all the way and blocks immigrant inflow. On Sunday Swiss voters narrowly approved the return of strict quotas for immigrants from within the EU.

"This is a turning point, a change of system with far-reaching consequences for Switzerland," Switzerland's justice minister, Simonetta Sommaruga, told reporters in Bern.

A 50.3 percent majority of Swiss voters approved the return of quotas for citizens of EU-member countries. However, while support prevails in Switzerland, Brussels is striking back with harsh rhetoric from its top officials.

Europe produced an acerbic response to the Swiss people's decision: “One thing is clear: you can’t take advantage of a big European internal market and stay outside [regarding] other questions at the same time. This is what we have to discuss with Switzerland now,” slammed Martin Schulz, president of the European Parliament.

Switzerland is not free to revoke agreements with the EU at will, said Schulz.

“For us, EU-Swiss relations come as a package,” echoed Schulz’s colleague, EU MP Hannes Swoboda. “If Switzerland suspends immigration from the EU, it will not be able to count on all the economic and trade benefits it is currently enjoying. We will not allow ... cherry-picking.”

Glyn Ford, former Member of the European Parliament, told RT: “The Swiss are perfectly entitled to pass this legislation.” He highlighed Switzerland's unusual position in Europe. “Switzerland is not a member of the European Union…it would be very different if a country inside the European Union made the same decision, because that would be a clear breach of the Treaty of Rome,” he added.

Ford commented on the move towards the far-right on the continent; it was the right-wing Swiss People's Party (SVP) which introduced the initiative. “In the European elections, in France, in Holland, in the United Kingdom at least, the far right parties will be either first or second in the European elections."

Read more: http://rt.com/news/switzerland-eu-immigration%20vote-350/

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2014, 06:22:42 PM »

Europeans are wising up, hopefully the EU will be dissolved and the globalist's race to the bottom will be ended. The sovereign countries of Europe have every right and the responsibility to look out for their people first.

Eurocrat fury as Swiss 're-build walls' against EU immigration
Published time: February 10, 2014 13:42
Edited time: February 10, 2014 17:09

Directors and President's of Swiss industry, employer associations, science industries, Swissmem and economiesuisse attend a Swiss People's Party (SVP) news conference about their 'stop mass immigration' initiative in Bern January 6, 2014 (Reuters / Ruben Sprich)

The EU has threatened to review all bilateral agreements with Switzerland if Bern goes all the way and blocks immigrant inflow. On Sunday Swiss voters narrowly approved the return of strict quotas for immigrants from within the EU.

"This is a turning point, a change of system with far-reaching consequences for Switzerland," Switzerland's justice minister, Simonetta Sommaruga, told reporters in Bern.

A 50.3 percent majority of Swiss voters approved the return of quotas for citizens of EU-member countries. However, while support prevails in Switzerland, Brussels is striking back with harsh rhetoric from its top officials.

Europe produced an acerbic response to the Swiss people's decision: “One thing is clear: you can’t take advantage of a big European internal market and stay outside [regarding] other questions at the same time. This is what we have to discuss with Switzerland now,” slammed Martin Schulz, president of the European Parliament.

Switzerland is not free to revoke agreements with the EU at will, said Schulz.

“For us, EU-Swiss relations come as a package,” echoed Schulz’s colleague, EU MP Hannes Swoboda. “If Switzerland suspends immigration from the EU, it will not be able to count on all the economic and trade benefits it is currently enjoying. We will not allow ... cherry-picking.”

Glyn Ford, former Member of the European Parliament, told RT: “The Swiss are perfectly entitled to pass this legislation.” He highlighed Switzerland's unusual position in Europe. “Switzerland is not a member of the European Union…it would be very different if a country inside the European Union made the same decision, because that would be a clear breach of the Treaty of Rome,” he added.

Ford commented on the move towards the far-right on the continent; it was the right-wing Swiss People's Party (SVP) which introduced the initiative. “In the European elections, in France, in Holland, in the United Kingdom at least, the far right parties will be either first or second in the European elections."

Read more: http://rt.com/news/switzerland-eu-immigration%20vote-350/

The nationalist machine refires it's engine in Europe...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2014, 06:22:51 PM »
Imagine what our grandparents generation would have thought had they been told the entire population of the first world would be replaced within a century? Replaced by people from failed states and religious hell-holes around the world.

Would voters approve something like that given the choice?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2014, 06:30:12 PM »
Soon the Anglo-Teutonic-Slavic races will rise up and finally take back what's rightfully theirs, starting with your passport.  ;D

Persians & Jews could be useful  ;D

agenda21nwo

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2014, 02:09:54 AM »
I was born in London in 1987.
I have a British birth certificate.
English is my only language.
I have only ever lived in England.
I have grown up, gone to school, university and worked here and paid my taxes.
My father is British, my great grandfather died in WWII and I can trace my family tree in England to the 1500's.

You are considered a threat to those who hate the common man and his virtues.  Your country is run by demonic pedophiles.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2014, 02:45:01 AM »
My mother is Danish and moved here when she was sixteen
what a whore!  :o

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2014, 03:12:50 AM »
Anyone can get a British Passport, cost's £3500, whatever name you want
[/quote
I can do with another one, purely to rinse the fuck out of my bank.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2014, 04:10:43 AM »
Anyone can get a British Passport, cost's £3500, whatever name you want

My mate Dave can get them for £50. Only thing is you have to say you're bengali

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2014, 05:06:33 AM »
Imagine what our grandparents generation would have thought had they been told the entire population of the first world would be replaced within a century? Replaced by people from failed states and religious hell-holes around the world.

Would voters approve something like that given the choice?

x2

@TeutonicKnight - agree, both great people but no zio-pseudo choos please.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2014, 05:19:17 AM »
You always seemed suspicious to me - are you a terroristics?

Where did you go to school?  The correct word is terrorizer.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2014, 05:46:40 AM »
Where did you go to school?  The correct word is terrorizer.

Your to strict, there english is getting gooder to. Grammer nazi.  ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2014, 05:51:23 AM »
You could probably get Donny's in exchange for a soiled pair of your nan's knickers?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2014, 06:31:35 AM »
You could always take it to the media, but they wouldn't give a fack.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2014, 10:18:41 AM »
Your to strict, there english is getting gooder to. Grammer nazi.  ;D

LOL

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2014, 03:16:23 PM »
The nationalist machine refires it's engine in Europe...

That's a nice thought.  8)

Norway to follow in Switzerland’s footsteps with immigration vote?
Published time: February 11, 2014 17:36

A brochure for Norway's populist Progress Party (fremskrittspartiet) that urges tighter limits on immigration is seen in Oslo. (Reuters / Knut Falch / Scanpix)

Inspired by Switzerland’s immigration vote, which has infuriated the European Union, one of Norway’s ruling parties is calling for the country to hold its own referendum on limiting immigration from the EU.

On Sunday, Switzerland voted 50.3 percent in favor of re-introducing strict quotas for immigrants from the EU, thus scrapping the policy of free movement within the 28-nation bloc.

The surprise choice sent shockwaves across Europe, with Brussels threatening to reconsider its relations with Switzerland and anti-immigration activists applauding the result.

“I won't take a stance on such a quota system that the Swiss people have voted for. But the idea of a referendum is interesting, and Norway also should have a referendum on immigration,” said Mazyar Keshvari, immigration spokesman for the Progress Party (FrP), which is part of Norway’s Conservative-led government.

“I am quite sure that there is majority support for tightening immigration across Norway's political parties. The polls show that,” he told VG newspaper.

Keshvari is himself a second-generation immigrant. The 32-year-old politician comes from an Iranian family who took refuge in Norway in the aftermath of the Islamic Revolution when he was a child.

Although the Swiss poll prompted calls for similar immigration-curbing measures from far-right movements across Europe, Norway has become the first nation where a government party has expressed its support for the idea.

However, Vidar Helgesen, Norway’s Minister of EEA (European Economic Area) and EU Affairs expressed concern about the Swiss vote.

“This will create problems for the Swiss business sector and the economy, which have benefited greatly from labor immigration from the EEA, as has Norway. It will be interesting to see what consequences this has for Switzerland’s relations with the EU,” Helgesen said in a statement on the Foreign Ministry’s website.

“The Swiss people have expressed their disagreement with their government on an important aspect of Switzerland’s relations with other countries. Norway would like to emphasize the importance of free movement of persons for growth and prosperity in an open economy,” said Helgesen, a politician for center-right Conservative Party, which leads the ruling two-party coalition.

Keshvari, of the Progress Party, argued that EEA migration was not that beneficial.

“Lithuanians and Poles who come and seek employment in Norway gladly bring their family here when they discover anything they can get for free by residing here, including free healthcare and social security benefits,” VG quoted Keshvari as saying.

The FrP party has repeatedly said that Norway should study the EEA Agreement and use whatever room for maneuver there is to limit immigration, Keshvari said.

Conservatives and the FrP government are now reportedly in tough negotiations with the Liberals and Christian Democrats on measures to limit immigration to Norway.

A referendum on immigration policies has not been a subject of these talks, according to Geir Bekkevold from the Christian Democratic Party (KrF), which opposes the very idea of holding such a vote.

Bekkevold said that EEA migration is good for Norway’s economy, since people who come to the country to work pay taxes, he told VG.

Read more: http://rt.com/news/norway-immigration-quotas-referendum-548/

Comment:
Chubbey Wyner 11.02.2014 20:33

We have always followed our own path, from refusing to join the EU, continuing to hunt whales, keeping oil and industry nationalised, supporting Palestinians etc, so we are in many ways at odds with the so called international community of neo conservative powers. But the govt make one big mistake years ago in joining nato. let's hope our politicians will see sense and quit NATO evil alliance,and form a hydrocarbon cartel between Statoil and Gazprom in the newly discovered arctic shelf. Norway join Eurasian union, let's let Putin think about that, he would love that.
[/i]