Author Topic: Dumping girl because boobs are too big...is it homo?  (Read 21500 times)

Melkor

• Getbig III
Re: Dumping girl because boobs are too big...is it homo?
« Reply #175 on: February 16, 2014, 03:56:24 PM »
What are you talking about? A 10 is no more likely to cheat than a 7.  Above average looking women don't go unfucked.

Think about it - a 10 is much more likely to be presented with an opportunity to cheat. More guys are likely to approach a better looking woman than an uglier one

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: February 16, 2014, 04:02:08 PM »
I'll take her

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: February 16, 2014, 04:06:25 PM »
Think about it - a 10 is much more likely to be presented with an opportunity to cheat. More guys are likely to approach a better looking woman than an uglier one

I think you'd want to worry about your 6s and 7s more than your 9 and 10s

If you have to get into college are you going to apply to a mid tier school (6 or 7) or to a Harvard (9 and 10)?

And sorry to say, EVERY woman is presented with the opportunity to cheat. Don't worry about what people are saying to her...if you have a good relationship, there'll be no temptation

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #178 on: February 16, 2014, 04:28:18 PM »
serious question

why are women so bitchy about hot women

is it jealousy

you are decent looking so i dont get it

its not just you ive noticed this alot

Reread my posts throughout the thread.

I'm not jealous at all. I think she's awesome minus the tits and lips. Especially the lips. 

It's a myth that women are jealous of other women when it comes to physical appearance....it's actually quite rare. Women are very encouraging when it comes to the physical. Maybe with men it occurs but any jealousy within women is usually to do with relationships....not physical appearance. Women often get jealous over men.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: February 16, 2014, 04:32:59 PM »
Reread my posts throughout the thread.

I'm not jealous at all. I think she's awesome minus the tits and lips. Especially the lips. 

It's a myth that women are jealous of other women when it comes to physical appearance....it's actually quite rare. Women are very encouraging when it comes to the physical. Maybe with men it occurs but any jealousy within women is usually to do with relationships....not physical appearance. Women often get jealous over men.
No, it's not just men that turn women on each other.

Female friends will encourage each others' looks until one suddenly gets a job, or an invite to an ivy league college, or some other thing that the two coveted. Women are as human as men are, and therefore subject to the same envy triggers. The moment a better looking girl somehow gets an edge over a lesser one, the hate gene kicks in.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: February 16, 2014, 04:44:29 PM »
No, it's not just men that turn women on each other.

Female friends will encourage each others' looks until one suddenly gets a job, or an invite to an ivy league college, or some other thing that the two coveted. Women are as human as men are, and therefore subject to the same envy triggers. The moment a better looking girl somehow gets an edge over a lesser one, the hate gene kicks in.

I don't know...I haven't experienced any of this.

The only female jealousy that stands out in my mind was when this guy on site asked me for a date......this other chick I worked with found out and was so fucking jealous. She'd been telling everybody how he always hit on her blah blah blah......then he asks me out........she told everyone it was because she rejected him and blah blah blah.

There are only two times I've ever been jealous of other women...

1) In Grade 2 this girl named Amber had over one hundred my little ponies and she brought ALL of them to school one day for a show and tell type deal. I'm not even joking I was SO upset and I went home to my mom and literally cried. I still can't believe how upset I was over that haha. I only had three. I hated her for like a month until I was invited to her birthday party. She was rich and spoiled but quite nice for someone so spoiled. I know this sounds made up but it's not.

2) The second time/s......I was always a bit jealous of the girls in university that didn't study a lick and got better grades. It bothered me throughout. I guess I was jealous of the guys too but more so of the females. There weren't a lot of females in my programs and I always wanted to be the "top"....and in arts courses I was but in the math/sciences I never was.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: February 16, 2014, 04:46:54 PM »
That's nice but don't make the mistake of engaging in the fallacy of personal experience. The exceptions only sustain the axiomatic rules of human behavior.

As Russell Crowe said to Christian Bale in 3:10 to Yuma:

It's in man's nature to take what he wants, Dan.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: February 16, 2014, 04:49:22 PM »
That's nice but don't make the mistake of engaging in the fallacy of personal experience.

Why not? It's what someone has.

I personally haven't seen females jealous of other physiques. Perhaps you have.

I also work in an environment where you are covered from head to toe.....no make up is worn.....the hair is never done......etc.

Females are completely covered up and in winter we all wear balaclava's outdoors.

Even where I live physical appearance is not regarded highly. It sure isn't Hollywood. 

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: February 16, 2014, 04:54:19 PM »

I also work in an environment where you are covered from head to toe.....no make up is worn.....the hair is never done......etc.

Females are completely covered up and in winter we all wear balaclava's outdoors.

Even where I live physical appearance is not regarded highly. It sure isn't Hollywood. 
I wouldn't look at it as jealous of other womens' bodies. What is far more common - and there is no way you've not encountered it - is women who are critical, often harshly and without due cause, of other womens' appearance. "She's fat." "Trust me, she ain't thin." "I bet she's got diseases crawling out of her snatch from all the guys she's fucked." etc. Sporadic sniping rather than out-and-out jealousy seems to be the norm.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: February 16, 2014, 05:02:28 PM »
I wouldn't look at it as jealous of other womens' bodies. What is far more common - and there is no way you've not encountered it - is women who are critical, often harshly and without due cause, of other womens' appearance. "She's fat." "Trust me, she ain't thin." "I bet she's got diseases crawling out of her snatch from all the guys she's fucked." etc. Sporadic sniping rather than out-and-out jealousy seems to be the norm.

my recent ex was like this, in her eyes nobody was allowed to be proud of their body and look good and she would spit spitefully jelous comments. Many times had to bite my tounge.
I found her to be an extreme example and most are complete opposite and would comment that she is right pretty ect

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: February 16, 2014, 05:07:23 PM »
for players,women come and go.

was out all weekend , same as ever, women giving the please fuck me stares, not all but a good 50%, usely the ones with good self esteem.

so i aproach one of them, shes some personal fitness trainer, she initialy says im too dangeros for her, i ask her what she means,im not assasin, she says nono dangeros for women to have serious relationship.

i say fine, no problemo and carry on chatting up others,its like machinegunning whales in a barrel, metaphoricaly speaking.

so her female frend aproaches me shortly later, and says her personal trainer frend wants my number(btw a frend who was out with me tried his luck on them too they told him they were lesbians).i say so now im not no dangerous nomore eh.

she asks if i smoke, i say ofc, so we go out, the whole groups she and her 4 ladies who were with her, and me and my 4frends who were with me.

and many bystanders there too.and then the following dicussion happend, not making anything up, can take this to the bank.

she ask if that physique is natural or not.

i do not reply with words, i lift up the utterly homosexual top i wear and show the rock shiseled abs(am lean as hell0.

then she suprise me with the question"do you look as dry all year"

i say yes pretty much like this.she says this is phenomenal very few manage this.

so she asks again if its natural(she knows the answer anyway shes the kind to play around with questions), i tell her why does it matter she qualifies by looks for me to have sex with her.

by now the betas gather around, as if somebody is giving away free hot dogs where i stand.

she asks if im well hung she dont want a small cock anymore, i tell her to not worry,basicaly im a black man in white skin, and tell her if shes the kind who prefers legs equivalent to upper body development.she say yes, i pull down trousers while saying well ,look and can have look at my anaconda too,she says nono dont undress.

i sstop it, and proceed to check her out, similiar to a pat down at airporto.

etcetc, later on pull her towards me and get a stiffy, making sure she can feel it.

furthermore i made clear i want her to wear stockings for the sex and whether she minds if i take her foot into my mouth during the sex(yes still all ppl there).

this isnt even everything, i forgot most, and guess what went home with other girl anyway, but the one fromt he talk above is scheduled for next weekend.

moral of the story, just because a woman has huge tits(most with huge tits are disgusting fattos anyway,the one above has the mandatory plastic euders btw)is by far no reason to "stick around".

n

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: February 16, 2014, 05:09:55 PM »
Takes notes, wannabe Internet alphas !

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: February 16, 2014, 05:15:43 PM »

lol females are the most jealous creatures walking earth when they see a better looking one.

how else can you explain the momey they spend on stuff to look better.

oh brother i been out with girl groups and the stuff they said both about lesser looking ones and better looking ones was brutal
n

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: February 16, 2014, 05:20:40 PM »
It has to be geography.

I don't know what kind of females you guys hang around.

You'll never see Booty, Lobstah and I bashing on each other. Only encourage unless we're being silly.

Maybe it's a young woman thing. Not older gals.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #190 on: February 16, 2014, 05:21:08 PM »
lol females are the most jealous creatures walking earth when they see a better looking one.

how else can you explain the momey they spend on stuff to look better.

oh brother i been out with girl groups and the stuff they said both about lesser looking ones and better looking ones was brutal

Yes pretty much

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #191 on: February 16, 2014, 05:24:08 PM »
Humongous fake boobs are generally a sign of low self esteem or non-stop superficial attention seeking.  Definite yellow-red flag for anything further than just having a good time with her.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: February 16, 2014, 05:26:22 PM »
It has to be geography.

You'll never see Booty, Lobstah and I bashing on each other. Only encourage unless we're being silly.

no its a global gender thing.

age might play a role, its generaly the age before they give themselves in into shittso-ness looks.

n

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #193 on: February 16, 2014, 06:04:18 PM »
no its a global gender thing.

age might play a role, its generaly the age before they give themselves in into shittso-ness looks.

Competition has a lot to do with it. If a woman feel's the other woman is competition in any way shape or form, they go all honey badger on each other (behind their backs)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #194 on: February 17, 2014, 03:09:49 AM »
It has to be geography.

The PM inbox comes handy here..

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: February 17, 2014, 03:18:07 AM »

was out all weekend , same as ever, women giving the please fuck me stares, not all but a good 50%, usely the ones with good self esteem.

so i aproach one of them, shes some personal fitness trainer, she initialy says im too dangeros for her, i ask her what she means,im not assasin, she says nono dangeros for women to have serious relationship.

i say fine, no problemo and carry on chatting up others,its like machinegunning whales in a barrel, metaphoricaly speaking.

so her female frend aproaches me shortly later, and says her personal trainer frend wants my number(btw a frend who was out with me tried his luck on them too they told him they were lesbians).i say so now im not no dangerous nomore eh.

she asks if i smoke, i say ofc, so we go out, the whole groups she and her 4 ladies who were with her, and me and my 4frends who were with me.

and many bystanders there too.and then the following dicussion happend, not making anything up, can take this to the bank.

i do not reply with words, i lift up the utterly homosexual top i wear and show the rock shiseled abs(am lean as hell0.

i say yes pretty much like this.she says this is phenomenal very few manage this.

so she asks again if its natural(she knows the answer anyway shes the kind to play around with questions), i tell her why does it matter she qualifies by looks for me to have sex with her.

by now the betas gather around, as if somebody is giving away free hot dogs where i stand.

she asks if im well hung she dont want a small cock anymore, i tell her to not worry,basicaly im a black man in white skin, and tell her if shes the kind who prefers legs equivalent to upper body development.she say yes, i pull down trousers while saying well ,look and can have look at my anaconda too,she says nono dont undress.

etcetc, later on pull her towards me and get a stiffy, making sure she can feel it.

furthermore i made clear i want her to wear stockings for the sex and whether she minds if i take her foot into my mouth during the sex(yes still all ppl there).

this isnt even everything, i forgot most, and guess what went home with other girl anyway, but the one fromt he talk above is scheduled for next weekend.

moral of the story, just because a woman has huge tits(most with huge tits are disgusting fattos anyway,the one above has the mandatory plastic euders btw)is by far no reason to "stick around".

I can confirm this story 100%, was pissed off that I didn't get any hot dogs, but grabbed a kebab on the way home so could have been worse

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: February 17, 2014, 05:30:59 AM »
I'm at that stage where I am loosely seeing someone "here and there" but recently she confessed that she wants to take it to the official stage...hinting at bf-gf stage.

Only thing holding me back is that her attention seeking personality and massive boobs, I just can't see how I can maintain it with this girl with such distinctive striking OTT look long term, think Kim Kardashian but instead of ass she's gone for the boobs.

When we go to clubs the place stops and stares at her. It feels good in a way that you're taking this home and its yours but when you get serious other things come to mind.

What would a mature Getbiggers take be on this? I need to hear second opinions before I make my next move.

So you have a flat ass - fat girl??  Stick with her - she sounds perfect for you lil fella. What a pussy

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: February 17, 2014, 05:38:50 AM »
So you have a flat ass - fat girl??  Stick with her - she sounds perfect for you lil fella. What a pussy

I get to sleep with this, whilst your wasting your life away on p*rnhub and the odd fatty fanny you manage to get  ;D

S

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #198 on: February 17, 2014, 05:43:45 AM »

A personal trainer who asked if you are natural and if you stay dry all yr long...obviously she not an expert like the Pros here on Getbig who can tell not only if you are natty, but what you are using. All this from one blurry pic shot in low light...
She is a rank amateur...just from her questioning...
Show her the ropes Gal, show her the ropes...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #199 on: February 17, 2014, 05:46:07 AM »
A girl can be stunning..if she's got bolt-ons..she is invisible to me