Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 20, 2014, 07:44:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do any of you have obese wifes?  (Read 7035 times)
MrsMuscles
Time Out
Getbig II

« on: February 14, 2014, 08:52:08 AM »

Im asking because I am obese and fat.  My ex husband fell out of love with me because of my weight and I just couldn't loose it. I am worried I will never get married again if I don't lsoe this weight. Its hard and I've been trying but nothing seems to work. in 2014 I am determined to get skinny and beautiful! Is being that fat really a reason to fall out of love??
Report to moderator   Logged
falco
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 10:57:22 AM »

I wish.
Mine's just skinny big booded with a tight ass.
SamoanIrishman
Getbig IV

Why stress the little people..

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 11:25:42 AM »

You don't fall  out of love per say but you do fall out of lust. Not to be rude but physical intimacy is a huge component of a healthy relationship. My ex got quite large during her pregnancy (198lbs) and I didn't fall out of love with her but physical stuff was a little rough.

That wasn't a good comparison I guess since she gained weight for a reason. It took her 2yrs of healthy eating and gym time to get back to her 135lbs weight and it only took that long because she works and woke up with the baby at night for the first 6months. Making her too tired to hit the gym. Now if she got fat for no reason and wasn't truly trying to lose weight sooner or later it would become a problem.

Just because you're married doesn't mean you stop trying to be attractive for your mate.

You say you can't lose the weight well here is some brutal honesty. If you don't have a medical reason like a bad thyroid, you are not disciplined or educated enough , for long enough to make a difference. Go see a nutritionist, get a couple of sessions with a trainer and learn to workout properly and then do it consistently. You will see results.
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 09:05:58 PM »

Need pics

BikiniSlut
Getbig V

I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2014, 09:15:05 PM »

If your partner gets fat it is not a good reason to fall out of love, but it is a reason nonetheless.

You should get in shape for you regardless.

Maybe you don't mind how you look but your health affects you and the healthcare system and in turn everyone.
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 06:45:38 AM »

Im asking because I am obese and fat.  My ex husband fell out of love with me because of my weight and I just couldn't loose it. I am worried I will never get married again if I don't lsoe this weight. Its hard and I've been trying but nothing seems to work. in 2014 I am determined to get skinny and beautiful! Is being that fat really a reason to fall out of love??
There are people who like fat women. So if you are fine with drastically lowering your standards then of course you can get married again.

The choice is yours: either you diet and exercise properly every day for the rest of your life, or you will be sucking the warty, cheese-covered cock of a bald, ugly, poor guy the rest of your life. Pick what you think is the lesser of two evils.

[edit]
I was that guy (though not bald!), my wife was you. Both of us look good now. But that only happened after we stopped lying to ourselves about not being able to lose weight. If you are not losing weight you are eating too much and exercising too little and at not enough intensity. And probably cheating on your diet when you think nobody is looking. Your fat is your fault, and yours alone. The solution is also yours, and yours alone. Either you take responsibility for yourself or you don't. There is no middle ground.
falco
Getbig V

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2014, 07:14:56 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2551717/Morbidly-obese-woman-separated-husband-mother-emerges-feeding-7-000-CALORIE-A-DAY-diet-My-600-lb-Life.html
SamoanIrishman
Getbig IV

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 03:07:21 PM »

Bikini Slut also brought up a good point. Even if they are ok with some weight gain, at some point it gets unhealthy and you start to wonder how can this person say they love me but wont take care of themselves so they wont leave me early in life.

Its like they love their habits and food more than being around for their family.
Ronnie Rep
Competitors
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2014, 03:41:25 PM »

My wife went up to 180 after our 2nd daughter. I didn't say anything complain, tell her to lose weight. Just waited till she was ready and supported her. She dropped over 50 pounds when she decided she wanted to!
SamoanIrishman
Getbig IV

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2014, 06:01:26 PM »

My wife went up to 180 after our 2nd daughter. I didn't say anything complain, tell her to lose weight. Just waited till she was ready and supported her. She dropped over 50 pounds when she decided she wanted to!

Exactly within reason though right? I'm mean take my neighbor for example, she has 2 kids and is easily almost 250lbs and id say 5'8" tall. She is always talking about diets and how she will get back to her pre kid weight but its just been slow cause she had them a year apart..  I get it. It takes a couple years for hormones to get back, sleep deprivation and all the other stuff our wives do to keep the house running smooth but she doesn't work her kids are 7 and 9yrs old.
lyquid
Getbig III

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2014, 12:25:56 AM »

Hell yes.

I've been with extremely skinnytalkikg 105 here spine.n.ribs showing to average to every size. N every time drives me the most wild.is a fucking chubby girl.by far.

Everyone obv has diff taste as u can see in.this thread.  But some guys do like chubby girls I'm talking even over 200 lbs. And no don't always have to lower your standards I think I'm decent looking and like.chubby girls.
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2014, 06:12:13 AM »

Hell yes.

I've been with extremely skinnytalkikg 105 here spine.n.ribs showing to average to every size. N every time drives me the most wild.is a fucking chubby girl.by far.

Everyone obv has diff taste as u can see in.this thread.  But some guys do like chubby girls I'm talking even over 200 lbs. And no don't always have to lower your standards I think I'm decent looking and like.chubby girls.
Obese and chubby are two very different things. Chubby is 20-25% bodyfat max. 200 Lbs is morbidly obese and a walking heart attack unless she's 6'8". If you like morbidly obese, then good for you. But I think you're a pathetic piece of shit if you want a woman to ruin her quality of life and eventually kill herself for your sexual pleasure.
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2014, 01:11:58 PM »

I am not ugly!!! I just don't think being fat is a very good reason to break upa marriage. Exercising everyday is not realistic for naybody.
And so the excuses begin... Let us know when your episode airs on My 600-Lb Life.

I don't thinkit's very  nice to dump someone because they get fat. I am thinking once I get thin my ex might want to try again and he might love me again. He's still a jerk for judging my body though.  Sad
You disrespected him by turning into a disgusting blimp. No respect for him or your own body. Who would want such damaged goods?
lyquid
Getbig III

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2014, 07:49:08 PM »

Obese and chubby are two very different things. Chubby is 20-25% bodyfat max. 200 Lbs is morbidly obese and a walking heart attack unless she's 6'8". If you like morbidly obese, then good for you. But I think you're a pathetic piece of shit if you want a woman to ruin her quality of life and eventually kill herself for your sexual pleasure.

Oh I'm a piece.of. shit to a girl who kept trying to diet for other people's views but never could and for liking her for the way she is. Ah ya real piece of shit. Even tho I tell her I think.she's perfect way she is she still insisted on losing weight I even helped her but she can't on her own stick to a diet.

Exactly like 90 percent members on here out of shape n can't stick to a diet why is she so and cause she cat either.

Of course I am force feeding her n made her fat right yet she's been chubby all her life.

And at 200 lbs u have to be 6'8 anything under morbidly obesse right.

She's 5'4 . 5'5 btw

Here's pic look. At that height 202 to 205 lbs severly morbidly obesse she may drop dead tomorrow won't she since she's not 6'8 damn your right morbidly obeese your a smart man.

* IMAG0043-1-1.jpg (127.47 KB, 1126x2172 - viewed 2455 times.)
BikiniSlut
Getbig V

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2014, 07:55:29 PM »

Awww...she's pretty.

For someone over 200 she holds her weight well.  Smiley

Don't worry about her losing weight.....just make sure she's healthy...exercise and eating right. If the weight comes off it's a bonus. If it doesn't at least she's going to be healthy.
SamoanIrishman
Getbig IV

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2014, 09:07:26 PM »

She a bit thick but I don't think she looks obese at all.
lyquid
Getbig III

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2014, 09:10:46 PM »

She a bit thick but I don't think she looks obese at all.

You heard phreak. Unless she's 6'8 and over she is morbidly obesse at 200 lbs guy knows his shit. Also knows that I forced her to gain weight like he said. He just knows it all.
lyquid
Getbig III

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2014, 09:14:54 PM »

Awww...she's pretty.

For someone over 200 she holds her weight well.  Smiley

Don't worry about her losing weight.....just make sure she's healthy...exercise and eating right. If the weight comes off it's a bonus. If it doesn't at least she's going to be healthy.

Ya I don't want her to I think her body is perfect she here n there gets this huge urge to want to lose weight and I help her diet etc. But it last a few days till she wants to eat typical foods I could care less like I said.

I make her take vitamins minerals etc however for lack.of her nutrition .

Her mom is same weight as her but about twice size in width. I don't think people account for lean mass anymore in weight lol. If anyone smart has seen the size differance of fat vs muscle per lb. Her moms arms are twice the size but flabby mean while hers half the size are just tight yet same amount of pounds on scale.

BikiniSlut
Getbig V

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2014, 09:19:50 PM »

To tell you the truth you aren't often going to see someone as jacked up and lean as yourself with a girl her shape and size.

Please don't take that offensively.

Unfortunately in our society we have a tendency to stereotype. I'm guilty as well.

If I saw you two embracing the initial thought would be "wow...how'd she land him" or "what's he see in her" or "she's not in her league". That's just how I've been "trained"....but that thought would last less than 5 seconds and then I would smarten the fuck up and just be glad that two people have found happiness with each other.
lyquid
Getbig III

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2014, 09:30:51 PM »

To tell you the truth you aren't often going to see someone as jacked up and lean as yourself with a girl her shape and size.

Please don't take that offensively.

Unfortunately in our society we have a tendency to stereotype. I'm guilty as well.

If I saw you two embracing the initial thought would be "wow...how'd she land him" or "what's he see in her" or "she's not in her league". That's just how I've been "trained"....but that thought would last less than 5 seconds and then I would smarten the fuck up and just be glad that two people have found happiness with each other.

She gets it quiet frequently actually. Her parents her brother her sister in laws friends say exactly same.things if.not worse way they say them really rudely too even.ur exact words.

I just always make sure to re assure her that I only do want her. Cause like I said before I truely do.find.her perfect face n body.
Can honestly say I.wouldn't want Megan fox or whoever over her. Everyone just finds beauty different. Like lady Gaga I had friends say she's beyond.sexy and I'm thinkg.um I.would.call her a zero.out of ten but ok. Just differance.

We also always match in.that pic u can't see we have on black.shorts n blue shoes too lol.

* IMAG0057-1.jpg (267.11 KB, 1840x2610 - viewed 2441 times.)
BikiniSlut
Getbig V

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2014, 09:55:44 PM »

It's sad she gets it frequently.

That is what we are taught in this society. We truly are classless.

You're so awesome.

There is a guy I'm interested in and although I don't know him very well he seems to have the same attitude as you.....one of the reasons I adore him. His body is WAAAAY better than mine. Yet he never makes me feel as if I'm inadequate.  Smiley

Haha@ dressing alike.

My Mom used to try and do that with my Dad.....it was hilarious. He got so annoyed but she'd get so giddy over it.  Smiley
Mawse
Getbig IV

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2014, 10:06:38 PM »

Yeah, sometimes she lets herself really go and gets up to 105

When she gets over a 23" waist she doubles up on cardio and eats less. I don't know why anyone lets themselves go. The older you get the more unhealthy being a fatty becomes
lyquid
Getbig III

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2014, 10:52:34 PM »

It's sad she gets it frequently.

That is what we are taught in this society. We truly are classless.

You're so awesome.

There is a guy I'm interested in and although I don't know him very well he seems to have the same attitude as you.....one of the reasons I adore him. His body is WAAAAY better than mine. Yet he never makes me feel as if I'm inadequate.  Smiley

Haha@ dressing alike.

My Mom used to try and do that with my Dad.....it was hilarious. He got so annoyed but she'd get so giddy over it.  Smiley

I'm.sure u can tell right away if he is a asshole.to make.u feel bad. We all get those signs but choose to.ignore them.

I've always been super up front n.honest  and.always expect same.in.return. felt it always got to the point.with.other people if they'd also accept.you
Wolfox
Getbig V

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2014, 11:01:58 PM »

My ex went from tight and petite to fat and sloppy after our kids. Honest to god, I still lusted after her like when we were teenagers. I was still madly in love with her.

A
lyquid
Getbig III

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2014, 11:19:01 PM »

My ex went from tight and petite to fat and sloppy after our kids. Honest to god, I still lusted after her like when we were teenagers. I was still madly in love with her.

There see. Good man.

When I.was with really small girls I did lust after them because there personality made me like them.  But going.off zero personality if.your single I'd look at a chubby girl.

But in relationship no matter the looks if there a amazing person they all of a sudden look fucking amazing in.every way too.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!